Media Seems our boy Bones might be fighting at HW again after Stipe

You haven't explained anything. You have given your opinion and some insults, without any reasoning to back it up.

Aspinall is the biggest threat to Jones, which is why Jones is ducking him. If you think Jones vs Aspinall wouldn't sell, you might be literally retarded.
You know absolutely nothing about business

And what sells

If you think aspinall is in any way a draw

Absolutely nobody knows who he is

What is there to sell?

Delusional bro. Like I said, people like you make canada look bad.

To anyone reading this, I promise you we aren't as Delusional as this clown.

You're just a noob picking a fight on a karate forum. Your opinion is utterly worthless to me.
A noob.. interesting take from someone who's forgotten more mma knowledge than you will ever know.

I don't like you. It is what it is.

You're a dunce who has zero capacity for critical thought. And you've proven it on countless occasions. Whether you realize it or not.

Somebody pissed in TS' cornflakes this morning.

I hope things get better for you, Sherbro!

Until then, welcome to the ignore list!

People are acting like this is an absurd mismatch I don't think so, out of his last 4 fights Jones went to decision in 3, Smith, Reyes and Santos, personally I believe Alex is better than all of them, it would be a massive fight, the first fighter seeking his third belt ever vs one of the greatest in history, both the same age, same size, striker vs wrestler both elite, it would be easy to manufacture that but I still think Poatan needs to defend his belt at least 1 or 2x before that and the winner must fight Tom.

Somebody pissed in TS' cornflakes this morning.

I hope things get better for you, Sherbro!

Until then, welcome to the ignore list!
Gets sonned, blocked. Proving the fact that he's a low t nobody with zero substance behind anything he says.

I just don't like him.

What can I really say.

Kids the type who probably still double masking. Every post he has ever made emanates that energy.

I hope I brought a bit of sunshine into this shitty troll thread. I wonder how much longer this misanthrope will last?

image.gif

I hope I brought a bit of sunshine into this shitty troll thread. I wonder how much longer this misanthrope will last?
Now it's a troll thread, lmao.

Aspinall ain't a draw. Pereira is.

Simple business.

The fact that it needs to be spelled out for you like this is testimony to how seriously every post you make needs to be taken.

This isn't new delusion. You been like that.

Dude is a beacon of extreme liberal energy.

Jones fans are so terrified of Aspinall. With good reason.
I don't think it's about threat. It's about business.

This is prize fighting.

Aspinall is definitely more of a threat than pereira.

But the fact of the matter is, he doesn't sell.

And the conversation begins and ends right there.

OP is a mess.

Let’s be honest…

Pereira has more hype behind him than Aspinall does, and there’s already people saying it’s just a matter of time before he becomes a future heavyweight champ as well. I believe Periera/Jones would be the more fan friendly and casual friendly fight over Aspinall/Jones…

From a money making standpoint it makes sense for Jones. Pereira is an exciting fighter who has a lot of hype behind him.

From a legacy standpoint it makes sense for Jones. Pereira held titles in 2 divisions and in 2 sports and is more recognizable and more accomplished fighter than Aspinall.

From a matchup standpoint it makes sense for Jones. Pereira’s grappling was tested against Adesanya and I can see Jones doing the same thing. Aspinall has already showed himself to be a competent grappler and is a larger fighter.

I see nothing wrong with this. I just want to see Jones back in there ASAP.
You don't see anything wrong with the undisputed champ stating that he has no intentions of unifying the belt against the man holding the interim belt and that he would rather fight a guy from another division with no fights at Heavyweight (who also happens to present a more favorable stylistic match-up), while using hype as his sole justification?

All right.

Prob brought more light to you

Someone who should never be taken seriously

You probably get called out a lot in your life. But just block. Or run.

So, you never learn. Quite sad really.

But, it's a common theme.

Jon is annoying and nobody’s falling for his bs. Tom’s the most dangerous fight. Alex’s weakness is wrestling and that’s Jon’s strength. Plus there’s a size difference. Horrible matchup for Alex. This is some Jake Paul level sh@t.

It's always funny to me how it's ALWAYS the next guy who's going to take down Jones, no question. Then he dominates them, and they were a bum and the easiest fight he could have taken.

If Jones crushes Pereira, it'll be because he was a blown-up middleweight with no ground game. If he crushes Stipe, it'll be because he was old and rusty. It he crushes Aspinall, it'll be because he was green and had never had to face any real competition. No matter what happens, people will always find a way to rationalize it.
So why are Sherdoggers mostly against Jones/Pereira then?

Poatan is unquestionably the current Sherdog mancrush right now, alongside Shavkat and Holloway.

Everybody is riding the Poatan train hard. So why is nobody saying he is the man to dethrone Jones? The only people trying to convince us it's a competitive fight and that Alex has a shot are, funnily enough, Jones fans. Now why would that be?

Here are the facts. Poatan IS a former middleweight with no discernable ground game.

Stipe IS old and crusty and hasn't won a fight at any level in 4 years.

Those criticism for those fighters make sense because they are undeniably true. And thats why Jon wants to fight them and that's why YOU want Jon to fight them.

Tom Aspinall IS currently the most skilled HW out there that Jones can fight. Hes big, strong, extremely fast, legit ground game, has KO power, has youth on his side.

That's why Jon doesn't want that fight and neither do you.

People are right to say those things if Jon crushes Stipe and Poatan because he is supposed to crush them. It would be an embarrassment if he didn't.

OP is a mess.

You don't see anything wrong with the undisputed champ stating that he has no intentions of unifying the belt against the man holding the interim belt and that he would rather fight a guy from another division with no fights at Heavyweight (who also happens to present a more favorable stylistic match-up), while using hype as his sole justification?

All right.
I never said any of that.

Deservedness is one thing.

Business is another

And, ultimately this is prize fighting.

Fighters will always seek put the biggest fights. Especially if they've been in the game forever.

This is true across the board, even going back to old-school boxing.

Jones has fought all comers for his entire career.

But, when you're at this stage of your career, you seek put the biggest rights.

Hmm, fight a well rounded HW that actually has a ground game or a former middleweight Kickboxer with an untested ground game?
Tom is the Interim Champ who won against a contender? Jon is the HW Champ who won against contender Gane.
He/ you can spin it how you like, but he is dodging, ducking, dipping, diving, and dodging Tom.

Tom has no experience. 500 after round 1

I never said any of that.

Deservedness is one thing.

Business is another

And, ultimately this is prize fighting.

Fighters will always seek put the biggest fights. Especially if they've been in the game forever.

This is true across the board, even going back to old-school boxing.

Jones has fought all comers for his entire career.

But, when you're at this stage of your career, you seek put the biggest rights.

His experience "fighting all comers" should let him know that his hands would be tied the moment he fought for the undisputed belt of a division. Either retire right after or defend it against a legitimate contender. When someone has the interim belt, though? That should be 100% done deal. No quibbling about hype or big fights.

The fact that the UFC is permitting him this weird legacy fight against Stipe rather than forcing him to unify already constitutes a massive favor to him which wouldn't be awarded to most champions in most divisions. The fact that he's asking to snub the interim title holder and renege on his sole duty as undisputed champ a second time immediately thereafter? He should know damn well that's a bad look.

Prob brought more light to you

Someone who should never be taken seriously

You probably get called out a lot in your life. But just block. Or run.

So, you never learn. Quite sad really.

But, it's a common theme.
Fun fact: I use the ignore list to keep track of people whose opinion is utterly worthless!

So far you have made a ridiculous claim and failed utterly to support it.

You entire argument is "Duuuh it's obvious and you're stupid if you can't see that!"

Unless you can provide some coherent explanation for your claim that "Aspinall is quite possibly one of the worst business moves Jones could ever make", it really just sounds like you are justifying Jones ducking the obvious challenger.

Which you obviously are.

His experience "fighting all comers" should let him know that his hands would be tied the moment he fought for the undisputed belt of a division. Either retire right after or defend it against a legitimate contender. When someone has the interim belt, though? That should be 100% done deal. No quibbling about hype or big fights.

The fact that the UFC is permitting him this weird legacy fight against Stipe rather than forcing him to unify already constitutes a massive favor to him which wouldn't be awarded to most champions in most divisions. The fact that he's asking to snub the interim title holder and renege on his sole duty as undisputed champ a second time immediately thereafter? He should know damn well that's a bad look.
I don't think you seem to grasp the concept of prize fighting yet brother

I understand what you're saying and the point has some validity.

But, I think when you're in the twilight of your career, you seek the biggest fights. The highest payout. Rightfully so

Especially someone like Jones who needs a fight that actually gets him up running in the morning.

The next guy in line is whats responsible for all of Jones's worst performances.

When you're at that stage of your career, you need that motivation, impact.

A lot of you guys dont seem to understand this.

Back