Media Seems our boy Bones might be fighting at HW again after Stipe

It's true both ways:

Pereira is the (way) bigger fight.
Pereira is the easier match up, and Jones obviously figures he can Gane him.
Pssh. Get ril mane. Haha. Apologies it came to mind easily.

hear me out, what if:

jones shits the bed against stipe in a one in a millenium terrible performance and actually loses
stipe decides he wants some of that pereira $

I'm literally 100% confident that pereira would shadow realm old man stipe in the first round lmao. If this unicorn happens he should literally ride off to the sunset.

Can you name one fighter apart from Gane who after Jones dominated them everyone said they were a bum and the easiest fight he could have taken?

i'm on your side on this one but I distinctly remember Shogun being exactly that person, for the first time. I thought people were fucking high saying he was going to smash Jones.

i'm on your side on this one but I distinctly remember Shogun being exactly that person, for the first time. I thought people were fucking high saying he was going to smash Jones.
That’s definitely a good point. I was a huge Shogun fan, picked him to win, and he got smashed to pieces. And I did see people knocking Shogun afterwards. Wasn’t an easy fight in my eyes at the time and I’ve never made excuses for it. Better man won for sure. So there’s two, pretty much book ending his career, doesn’t seem very common.

That’s definitely a good point. I was a huge Shogun fan, picked him to win, and he got smashed to pieces. And I did see people knocking Shogun afterwards. Wasn’t an easy fight in my eyes at the time and I’ve never made excuses for it. Better man won for sure. So there’s two, pretty much book ending his career, doesn’t seem very common.

No excuses needed, Shogun was badly damaged goods after the third ACL tear in the Machida rematch.

He never looked good again in the octagon by his standards

Hws aren't as good as you guys seem to think they are

DC was a HW

And he was an infinitely better one than anyone in the division

That includes Tom and ngannou

People don't seem to understand that he's already fought better fighters than exist at HW

So, were just talking about size at this point.

You really think 20 pounds but less skill is going to be the discerning factor against the best fighter in the history of the sport?

Stg, you guys are so delusional
DC was beaten twice by dusty Stipe, genius.
Jones ducked Ngannou for years and is now doing the same to Aspinal in favor of fighting another puffed up MW.
If you hug Jones’ nuts any tighter he’s going to begin to transition.

Jones should tie or beat HW defense record. Beat Stipe and Pereira, then take Aspinall afterwards. Up to Jones if he has it in the tank.

These Pereira fanboys are actually starting to get annoying. Learn from the humbling of Izzy's fanbase please.

He's not fighting Jones let alone beating him.

Back