Crime Serial Killer in Northern California

https://www.fox13news.com/news/accu...illers-defense-team-ready-for-trial-next-year
Crimes happened 5 years ago and there hasn't even been a trial yet. Next year it looks like.
ya, long delay, longer than average probably. I guess they figure what's the rush, he's gonna be there for life. Doesn't sound too bright, probably angry that he was cooking cheesburgers when he wanted to be the next Michael Jordan. There is almost always some unmet expectation for mass killers, serial killers aren't always like that but they are often just losers.

Richard Ramirez was the rockstar of serial killers, on his way to jail the day he was caught, a woman pulled up her shirt and flashed him. Also, he had groupies and even an opposing lawyer caught his eye and she blew him a kiss and spread her legs. Women like weird shit sometimes.

ya, long delay, longer than average probably. I guess they figure what's the rush, he's gonna be there for life. Doesn't sound too bright, probably angry that he was cooking cheesburgers when he wanted to be the next Michael Jordan. There is almost always some unmet expectation for mass killers, serial killers aren't always like that but they are often just losers.

Richard Ramirez was the rockstar of serial killers, on his way to jail the day he was caught, a woman pulled up her shirt and flashed him. Also, he had groupies and even an opposing lawyer caught his eye and she blew him a kiss and spread her legs. Women like weird shit sometimes.
Didn't he get caught because of his rotting teeth?

Didn't he get caught because of his rotting teeth?
A fingerprint apparently. They may have caught him sooner because he had a rare pair of shoes but some news station leaked the info.

That's probably the worst type of serial killer, one that uses a gun and doesn't really seem to have a motive beyond opportunistically killing unsuspecting people.

Most serial killers in U.S. history were brought down by their "grandiosity", people managed to escape them because their method wasn't as fool-proof as just shooting somebody in the night and running away. In today's times they'd be brought in to jail pretty quickly, because of all the evidence they left behind.

That would be my guess. There have been guys like that before, who'd kill people just to have a story to tell in their gangster circles. The constant competition of looking "harder" than anybody else in your neighborhood, makes people commit some crazy things in order to establish a reputation.
I would also guess young. Maybe 23-28 years old range. I think eventually they’ll get an ID on the guy but it might take more evidence from newly linked cold cases. The police have slowly been revealing the info they have so wouldn’t be surprised if they have more already they aren’t letting public.

You can live a normal life in a dangerous place, that's the point.

You're allowed to go get a takeaway in a city with a high crime/murder rate and not expect to die, even with a killer killing 1 person once a month.

Obviously that's too complex for @A Very Serious Cat, who feels that's 'strawman'. I have a feeling he never really understood what strawman meant...
Normal for who? A victim?

It ran in the family; Ramirez's cousin Miguel served in Viet Nam as a Green Beret. He was also a, "Double Veteran", a soldier who raped and murdered several Vietnamese women. According to Ramirez, he showed him pictures of women he'd raped, killed and mutilated, which fuelled Ramirez's own fantasies. He also taught Ramirez how to move silently at night, remain hidden while watching other people etc.

It ran in the family; Ramirez's cousin Miguel served in Viet Nam as a Green Beret. He was also a, "Double Veteran", a soldier who raped and murdered several Vietnamese women. According to Ramirez, he showed him pictures of women he'd raped, killed and mutilated, which fuelled Ramirez's own fantasies. He also taught Ramirez how to move silently at night, remain hidden while watching other people etc.
Must’ve been fun at birthday parties

Yeah, definitely has vigilante 'street angel' type vibes to it. I'd be shocked if the remaining victims don't turn out to be homeless, drug addicts or both.
I mean if he’s a vigilante then surely he can find someone a bit more evil than a homeless person or addict?

in all seriousness, hope they get him soon. I think whenever they refer to caught serial killers / mass shooters they (the media) should simply refer to them as “loser #5” “loser #62” etc. No more giving these guys any attention whether dead or alive.

NorCal has had it's share. When I was a kid, we had the East Area Rapist, turns out he was also the Golden State Killer. The dude lived up in Auburn (Placer County) and was a Sheriff. He drove right past my home in Roseville (Placer County), to murder people in Sacramento County. So, they have this big Town Hall to discuss it and one dude gets up and says, if that guy came around my house, I'd end him. That dude was soon to be a victim as the Serial Killer was in the crowd and took note, targeted him, and did him dirty.

The East Area Rapists evolved into a Serial Killer and improved his techniques. Prior to being a Serial Rapists, he was breaking into homes to just go through people's shit. Hopefully, this guy gets caught fast and has no such evolution and improvement in his skills.

Yeah, but at least they had Taco Tree.

I mean if he’s a vigilante then surely he can find someone a bit more evil than a homeless person or addict?

in all seriousness, hope they get him soon. I think whenever they refer to caught serial killers / mass shooters they (the media) should simply refer to them as “loser #5” “loser #62” etc. No more giving these guys any attention whether dead or alive.

"Mission killer" would be better. Some serial killers actually believe they are "taking out the trash" and cleaning up the neighbourhood by killing addicts, homeless people, hookers etc. None of them potentially bad people, but what they represent brings down the tone of the neighbourhood.

NorCal has had it's share. When I was a kid, we had the East Area Rapist, turns out he was also the Golden State Killer. The dude lived up in Auburn (Placer County) and was a Sheriff. He drove right past my home in Roseville (Placer County), to murder people in Sacramento County. So, they have this big Town Hall to discuss it and one dude gets up and says, if that guy came around my house, I'd end him. That dude was soon to be a victim as the Serial Killer was in the crowd and took note, targeted him, and did him dirty.

The East Area Rapists evolved into a Serial Killer and improved his techniques. Prior to being a Serial Rapists, he was breaking into homes to just go through people's shit. Hopefully, this guy gets caught fast and has no such evolution and improvement in his skills.

This guy I know was chained up and dumped in a canal. Chained up with weights deep in the woods. He was NOT suicidal. A bunch of people I know investigated and had lots of information. Placer County Sheriffs would not talk to them or investigate. They ruled suicide when it.was an obvious murder. Tons of people disappeared or were murdered in Placer. WTF. That shitty doc just scratches the surface.

Mountain people murder. LoL if that shit head psychopath Sheriff was involved. Golden State dickface.

Quite unusual M.O. Seems motivated by nothing in particular, no extra-curricular shit with the bodies etc.

Hitman? Vigilante?

At least two homeless victims. Some kind of vigilante, thinking he's cleaning up the streets?

thrill killing, and serial killers target homeless people and prostitutes because it takes much longer for people to notice (or tbh care) that they are missing, i.e. less chance of getting caught. There are people out there that want to kill people for no reason at all other than for fun. Used to be a big problem with them joining the police force, but that is starting to weed out. Still people like this serving in the military or just walking the street.

who knows? Some of the people who grew up with him had fond memories of him and said he was a "sweet boy". Things happen and people change. Maybe it was the cousin who forced him to see certain things, maybe it was the brain injuries, maybe he was just born bad. I've heard cops describe Ramirez as "well read" and smart but in watching interviews, he seems like a pretentious idiot who enjoys his infamy. Cops are something else, they will big up a serial killer if it makes them look more competent. I had a cop prof. at my University, I mentioned that Gary "Green River Gary" Ridgeway was a retard and this cop had to stand up for all his brethren and say stuff like Gary was smart to cut his fingernails and shit. Pretty much everyone else associated with the case have said he was near moron level intelligence. The cops don't like admitting they didn't do a great job. Bottom line was, Gary killed people society didn't give a shit about, in fact, he told the cops he thought he was helping them.

Back