Sherdog Belts

I just remembered what it was like before the "like" system

it honestly feels like its been here forever. but I remember at first most of us were PISSED and thought it was going to become lame as hell with people doing nothing but like-whoring

they were somewhat right but I enjoy it now

Lol at necro'ing a 3-year-old thread about belt colors of all things

It's probably been said already but the dislike button needs to be activated IMO...

How many post to titanium belt?

I remember when you were allowed to have custom belts, I had a YinYang belt made by a former mod.

i think it's 25k. yeah, i remember the custom belts as well. there were some creative ones for sure haha!

Not even gonna lie, there was a completely unwarranted sense of achievement upon "earning" my sherdog black belt. Those 5000 posts at avg. 25-30 words per post translates to a whole lotta spewed bullshit.

Its also probably a pretty good record of my emotional states through these last four years if I were bothered to go back through them. Thats interesting to me, since in hindsight I quit facebook due to not wanting to know details on everyones lives including my own. It made me uncomfortable but I couldnt figure out why until thinking about it later on. I FB'd hard for about four months.

Im the type to enjoy holidays rather than wanting to photograph for them for future reference I guess, so...

Back