Social Shocked woman argues in viral video as naked 'man' enters LA spa's women's section

Not only do they not care they enable this shit to happen in the 1st place. They place ideology and feelings over common sense and safety. And when something predictable like this happens they dick tuck and as my old man says "Rule 1: Pretend it's not happening."
Yes. For me the bathroom/locker debate has always been about common sense. There are obvious problems if you say that men should be able to identify as women and go into these spaces. It is common sense that sexual predators and deviants are going to use this to pursue their victims. The left just pretends this is not true.

So apparently the perv has been arrested. It gets better, he’s a convicted sex offender with multiple priors for indecent exposure to women and minors.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost...ex-offender-in-notorious-wi-spa-incident/amp/

…and this is what’s wrong with progressives. Whether or not they think their hearts are in the right place, they have no capacity to check themselves and assure that their good intentions aren’t paving a road to hell.

wi-spa-charges-filed-04.jpg
wi-spa-charges-filed-05.jpg

Looks suspiciously like the "ITS MAAM" dude.
it-is-maam-its-maam.gif

do you have a link for that. I’m not disputing it being true just I remember the initial story but never saw anything on the fallout for establishments that refused to provide a service they explicitly said they do not provide
I can't find the results due to static. There's just too many stories no matter how I word the search as this person keeps suing more salons, news outlets, stories of being a creep talking to girls about using tampons, Yaniv being wanted by police and all sorts of newer stuff is diluting the results.

If I got the details wrong I have no issues admitting my error.

About the only concrete thing I could find is a few of the businesses refused to pay the $15 000 in damages and went to court. Now get this, the courts ruled on their behalf and ordered Yaniv to pay a fine. The reason this came up? Because another ruling declared Yaniv can't sue more businesses until it pays those fines. Crazy stuff.

You know's funny? You just know that soyboy in the video is the #believeallwomen type. Then he tried to argue with a girl who was reporting a convicted sex offender flashing the women...

What's funnier is that he got Meme'd.... Hoping his memes now make a triumphant return.

but my fellow progressives all said no creepy perverts would ever use these new laws as a chance to get at kids and women. i even heard them say that thinking so was just code for bigotry.

images

Seems to be a "uniform" of sorts.

Here's a tip: don't google "trans rugby player" as they're coming out of the woodwork.
Again, I won't be googling these topics lol, but thanks.

Also, I bet it's hardwood... ok, I'm out

wi-spa-charges-filed-01.jpg

An anti-transgender protester clashes with counter-protesters at the Wi Spa.

Is anyone really afraid of these ANTIFA fucks... that one dude would lay waste to that entire sad group of ANTIFA clowns. Even though I'm sure he's a horrible person and hates most everyone anyway. But who doesn't these days.

And lol at the clown with Press protective vest...... Yeah, ok.
Homie is covered in jail tatts and wielding duel anal beads, I ain't fucking with him.

The same cast of characters that have problems today with transgenders were the same exact people saying that transgenders were perverts and shouldn't be allowed to use their gendered bathrooms. El Corinthian and Serpi were basically saying the exact same thing then as now. Same shit just 5 years later. It is just a broken record of the same people calling transgender people mentally sick, perverts, and potential rapist. A broken record. Not matter what the issue would be you would hear the same damn 'broken record' argument. When you view it from that angle, it isn't about anything but 'I don't like transgendered and would stuff them out of public life if I could but I couldn't get away with saying that'. It isn't personal and there isn't really any thought or nuance to it. That is just their knee jerk reaction and modus operandi. It just makes any complaint or argument hard to take seriously when it is just the same broken record over and over.

It is really not any different the LGB being told they were going to ruin society and the same broken record being played over and over that they are mentally ill deviants that are responsible for spreading gay and converting kids and are responsible for the spread of disease and drug use and the break up of the modern family and causing everyone to go to hell. Same broken record only now it is toned down some because the public no longer finds much of the rhetoric palatable.

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...h-this-transgender-bathroom-business.3226667/
The guy was sex offender and mentally ill pervert.

We all await your apology

Shertifa not gonna like this one.

Even if the person wasn't a sex offender this was wrong. You shouldn't have the right to encroach on places that are supposed to be safe for females. They shouldn't have to acquiesce to your delusions. They shouldn't have to feel uncomfortable to accommodate you.

This just shows what utter trash Antifa is. Literally physically assaulting women in defense of a serial sex offender. And is anyone remotely shocked by this outcome? I read on here this sort of thing was fear mongering during the NC bathroom debate.

It's actually really disturbing if you think about it, the lengths that these "progressives" went to try and scare any future women away from speaking out against sexual harassment/abuse. Antifa shock troops went for the physical intimidation aspect on the street while blue-check "journalists" spread lies and smeared the Black woman as a liar and far-right bigot. They want women to be meek, demure and subservient unless of course the woman has a penis.

Back