Shot my first firearm today.

ironkhan57

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So i decided to go to a shooting range today in PA, omw over there I got stopped by state police in New Jersey and they put me in cuffs for like 30 secs but than released me.
Aparently there was a warrant out for me that i didn't know about even though, the case was dismissed. It was for a suspended driver's license ticket but that was suppose to be dismissed.

So I went over there and I rented a Glock 19 and shot 10 rounds.
This is what I got. I never shot a real firearm before but playing VR games in NYC and playing black ops, has shown me how to aim down a gun and I am a visual learner.

2r5t8hj.jpg

I got 3 on the 10, 6 on the 9, and 2 on the 8.

The instructors said it was good for a first timer. What do you guys think? I have a video too. I will post in a min.

Last edited:
Nice job man! Hope you had some fun and decide to go back

Nice job man! Hope you had some fun and decide to go back

Thanks man. The guy whose supervising me and instructing me was in the 75th ranger regiment, and i respect those spec ops motherfuckers a lot. So it was good to learn from him. I'm going back in a few weeks. I still got to focus on making money and paying my court installments and shit.

They look like .22 caliber rounds not 9mm from a glock? Maybe my phone making it look small

Gear up train and be ready my friend. Don't be a cuck hoping someone else is going to save your ass.

They look like .22 caliber rounds not 9mm from a glock? Maybe my phone making it look small
Correct, unless the target is a very big one those are .22 entry holes.

Maybe a Glock 19 converted to .22 but definitely not a 9mm.

Also is there 11 holes?

I’m shocked you didn’t do better with all of that video game training.

Isn't certain rounds suppose to fit in certain mags? The box I believe said 9mm on it.

it might not be your phone it might be the way i took the pic.

Correct, unless the target is a very big one those are .22 entry holes.

Maybe a Glock 19 converted to .22 but definitely not a 9mm.

Also is there 11 holes?
Damn. The guy really wanted me to get comfortable with shooting i guess.

Damn. The guy really wanted me to get comfortable with shooting i guess.

I'm not sure, I own a few guns and have been shooting my entire life and they just don't look like 9mm entry holes, they could be depending on the size of the target. If you throw a quarter next to them I could say for sure.

I'm not sure, I own a few guns and have been shooting my entire life and they just don't look like 9mm entry holes, they could be depending on the size of the target. If you throw a quarter next to them I could say for sure.

They got to be a size of a quarter to be 9mm entries? I just put a quarter next to it it's much smaller than the quarter so I guess it was .22 rounds.

They got to be a size of a quarter to be 9mm entries? I just put a quarter next to it it's much smaller than the quarter so I guess it was .22 rounds.

no they dont have to be quarter size holes lol, he meant we can tell from the size of a quarter whether it was a 9mm or .22 by the splash size with a quarter as reference

Nah I mean I could by the size of the entry compared to a quarter for reference. If they're the size of the quarter you were firing a .69 Musket.

it isn't a big deal anyway what you were shooting. the fundamentals are the same.

it isn't a big deal anyway what you were shooting. the fundamentals are the same.

Exactly shooting is shooting, I have just as much fun shooting my .22 rifle as I do shooting my Browning made 9mm 1911 (I wish it was a .45)

Oh I was under the impression that the bigger the bullets the more recoil. That's good to know.

there is usually more recoil...but the fundamentals are the same, fundamentals being how you fire the weapon

there is usually more recoil...but the fundamentals are the same, fundamentals being how you fire the weapon

That's good. I'm not a stick, and am fairly strong so a big recoil shouldn't effect me to much. I mean unless I use a shotgun I hlol whichaven't done so got try that sometime.

That's good. I'm not a stick, and am fairly strong so a big recoil shouldn't effect me to much. I mean unless I use a shotgun I hlol whichaven't done so got try that sometime.

To be completely honest a 12 gauge shotgun really doesn't have that much recoil unless you're firing slugs. I'm by no means a big guy and I can fire a 12 gauge with one hand no worries.

To be completely honest a 12 gauge shotgun really doesn't have that much recoil unless you're firing slugs. I'm by no means a big guy and I can fire a 12 gauge with one hand no worries.

I'm still learning about firearms. I'm guessing a 12 guage is one of those short barrel shotguns? My friend went to a shooting range with her ex bf, she is most likely smaller than you. She hurt her shoulder from it. Idk which shotgun she was shooting though. Not saying your wrong, she was just way smaller at the time she was at least 100lbs and 5'4"

Back