Social Should I ask this girl out

Randomly ask her if she wants to go see a local fight or teammate's fight with you. Just tell her you don't want to go alone. Don't invite her to watch you fight. I seen people do that and lost their fight. Also hide her from your other friends until you secured the package then you can style on that friend who calls you socially awkward.
Hahah. I would never bring a girl I just met to the fights. Plus I would have to be helping out or hanging with teammates. I like how you remembered how I questioned if I was truly different because I kept getting called different and weird and autistic by this one dude.

I asked my friend and it turns out I was cool and accepted in high school and my friends were chill about bad behavior so I basically did and said whatever I wanted. I tend to censor myself around people who aren’t my real friends and people seem to get less annoyed by me now.

Hahah. I would never bring a girl I just met to the fights. Plus I would have to be helping out or hanging with teammates. I like how you remembered how I questioned if I was truly different because I kept getting called different and weird and autistic by this one dude.

I asked my friend and it turns out I was cool and accepted in high school and my friends were chill about bad behavior so I basically did and said whatever I wanted. I tend to censor myself around people who aren’t my real friends and people seem to get less annoyed by me now.
I just remember because you remind me of my brother but socially aware of yourself and seem to understand right from wrong. I am pretty sure he lurks on the forums. I hope he reads this and stop treating everyone like they are NPCs in his life.

Anyways I hope you get the waitress girl. Is she Japanese too?

Try until the restraining order is issued

Just wait bro u gon crash and burn and ol joey gon be here to bask in your sadness and drink your tears. Paybacks a bitch motha fucka. Im comin for you
joey Joe Joe jr is the worst I’ve ever heard.

There’s this chick that works at a restaurant I frequently get take out from. She’s college aged while I’m in my late 20’s. Unlike some others who have made threads in the past im actually pretty sure this girl is into me.

Anyways here’s the thing, she seems cool but I can already tell I cant fully relate to her due to the age gap. She’s fun to talk to though. I’ve never gone after a girl this much younger before. I also really like this restaurant and if things don’t pan out I still want to be able to return for takeout lol.

I also know it’s kind of bad to ask girls out at restaurants because “they are paid to be nice to you” or whatever. Even though I have done it before with success.

I’ve also been on an extended dry spell so I’m just lacking female affection really.
I already know what I’m gonna do I just wanna know what sherdog thinks lol. Good or bad idea?
Just keep in mind I actually get takeout from this restaurant at least once at week. It’s really good.

Edit: I also have no idea how old she is. I know she goes to college but for all I know she could be anywhere from 18-21. Seems young when we banter though. It’s just really silly

For this specific situation, and for all following similiar situations- the answer is yes.

If you like her, ask her out.

I just remember because you remind me of my brother but socially aware of yourself and seem to understand right from wrong. I am pretty sure he lurks on the forums. I hope he reads this and stop treating everyone like they are NPCs in his life.

Anyways I hope you get the waitress girl. Is she Japanese too?
Lol.

Idk she’s asian. Doesn’t speak Japanese though

Just wait bro u gon crash and burn and ol joey gon be here to bask in your sadness and drink your tears. Paybacks a bitch motha fucka. Im comin for you
Lmao didn't go so well for you huh?

It’s a Japanese restaurant with a cook/owner from Japan and has some legit Japanese food. It’s really good but I also like it because it’s open late and most days I get off from the gym when all other restaurants are closed

Neither here nor there, but I visited relatives on the big island over the summer and there was a local place (J's Fish and Grill) down the street. Asian fusion and I had a huge plate of poke with a side of kalbi korean style ribs. For sure the best takeout I've had in Hawaii. I'd get takeout from that place every week if I lived there. So I can understand how important this place is to you if it fits into your routine.

But back to the topic at hand, it sounds like you know what you have to do. Good luck bro.

Last edited:
Neither here nor there, but I visited relatives on the big island over the summer and there was a local place (J's Fish and Grill) down the street. Asian fusion and I had a huge plate of poke with a side of kalbi korean style ribs. For sure the best takeout I've had in Hawaii. I'd get takeout from that place every week if I lived there. So I can understand how important this place is to you if it fits into your routine.

But back to the topic at hand, it sounds like you know what you have to do. Good luck bro.
It’s definitely important lol. That sounds really good. Surf and turf Hawaiian style lol

Yes. Ask her. Don't be a pussy. Good luck.

Back