Should I have a Fourth Child?

I currently have three boys aged 5, 3, and 5 months. All three are perfect. Currently debating having a fourth child. Finances aren't an issue. Anyone here have experience with it?
Keep your pants on and raise the kids you already have. I think people should focus on quality over quantity when it comes to parenting.

I currently have three boys aged 5, 3, and 5 months. All three are perfect. Currently debating having a fourth child. Finances aren't an issue. Anyone here have experience with it?
We talked about having a 3rd at one point, but at our age we decided against it. We have two very accomplished kids and we decided best to quit while we were ahead. Either way, it's up to you and good luck whatever you decide.

The planet is over populated. Are America and Europe not on them? It's not a competition mate.
Not true. Some of the cities are in a small handful of countries, but in the World overall there's still a LOT of room. If you've ever traveled around the globe MOST of the World is a vast wasteland of nothingness. Try riding around in Mongolia or some of the less popular destination Countries. There's more to the World than USA, parts of Europe, China and India.

Even here in Californica there are hundreds of miles of nothing. Try going from where I live to Vegas and you'll find hour long stretches where there's nothing but open land.

Not true. Some of the cities are in a small handful of countries, but in the World overall there's still a LOT of room. If you've ever traveled around the globe MOST of the World is a vast wasteland of nothingness. Try riding around in Mongolia or some of the less popular destination Countries. There's more to the World than USA, parts of Europe, China and India.

Even here in Californica there are hundreds of miles of nothing. Try going from where I live to Vegas and you'll find hour long stretches where there's nothing but open land.

I've been to like 40+ countries. Driven across Europe and I live in Australia where it's all nothingness. 7 Billion people are already destroying the fucking planet.

I've been to like 40+ countries. Driven across Europe and I live in Australia where it's all nothingness. 7 Billion people are already destroying the fucking planet.
Fair enough. I suppose you could say the Earth is overpopulated, but not overcrowded. :cool:

Wife and I are good with 3. Seems like a great number to stop at. Time to raise them now and start going on cool trips and shit before our first child gets too old to wanna hang anymore. Trying to wait until the youngest is around 5-6 so he can at least remember some of this stuff we are gonna spend a ton of money on.

If money, sanity and time aren't determining factors and you have 3 healthy kids already, go for it.

Fair enough. I suppose you could say the Earth is overpopulated, but not overcrowded. :cool:
And the goal of humanity shouldn’t be cram as many in as possible anyways. IMO the ideal number of humans would be the amount that can exist without destroying our habitat or depleting the resources we need to continue (at the minimum) the standard of living we have now.

I did 2 girls then had my boy then got a vasectomy and I don’t regret it. Fuck them kids. But in all seriousness, if you want more kids do it. I had a college professor that had like 12 kids, he loved it.

Why not. Except for the fact that you're asking us?

That's questionable tbh

If you have to ask Sherdog.... the answer is no

as long as your first 3 kids are smart, go for it. Lot of dumbass people having a lot of dumbass kids.

Think of the main pro:
Even number of people when you ride roller coasters at amusement parks or sit in a booth at a diner so nobody is odd man out.

Think of the main con:
You can all no longer fit in a regular passenger car, unless you got the old school car with the bench seat in front.

Back