Song Dedication Thread v4, "Combat your commentary" Edition

Hey @Sir Galahad this song is for you, thats how you make everyone you come into contact with feel about life

Thanks for thinking of me. You should play this for your wife. @HI SCOTT NEWMAN

tenor.gif

THANK U @HI SCOTT NEWMAN Cool Cat!

THIS for you and since joining this site my favourite UFC watching companions Mr Knock-Off @Sir Galahad fellow music aficionado @Jackonfire Madmoiselle @Clementine
knuddel.gif
& of course the always busy @Wadtucket ;)

Seasonal greetings from your favourite german Sherbro :D Won't be able to watch the UFC on Sat so wish u already Happy Holidays and a good time between the years. Always a pleasure having a good laugh w you lot :) ONWARDS.

THANK U @HI SCOTT NEWMAN Cool Cat!

THIS for you and since joining this site my favourite UFC watching companions Mr Knock-Off @Sir Galahad fellow music aficionado @Jackonfire Madmoiselle @Clementine
knuddel.gif
& of course the always busy @Wadtucket ;)

Seasonal greetings from your favourite german Sherbro :D Won't be able to watch the UFC on Sat so wish u already Happy Holidays and a good time between the years. Always a pleasure having a good laugh w you lot :) ONWARDS.

Perfect choice of song, I always loved this song!!! makes me feel happy at christmas!.

I wish you happy holidays and a great christmas too, I hope you have fun!!!.. what foods do you eat there for christmas normally?. I don't know if I will be watching the UFC this saturday either, a lot of family are here for 2 weeks for the holidays, I'll be spending a lot of time at the river and doing some fishing..

Does it snow in Germany at christmas?.

Back