***SOS HELP ME IMMEDIATELY***

TS is in Thailand and on the run from the Thai mafia.
TS dad turns out to be a tranny and his 2 sons are in the Thai mafia.
His girlfriend is also his mom and first cousin.
There are drugs lots of drugs.
A Sherdoger shows up IRL at his place and steal his drugs.
The sherdogger is also a member of the mafia that are out to get TS.
He treatens TS with a fork and a kitty cat .
I am so glad I kept my Sherdog account.

Last edited:
But what if you turned left

Your body turns that direction - your choice has a direct physical, real world consequence.

Your choice also affects the people around you - if they are looking in your direction, they will see you turn to the left. They will see that you are a stacked 6'8" superheavyweight with an 8 pack. If there's a girl in front of you, they will wonder why you turned to look at them.

Now you can choose to walk in that direction, or you can just stand there, or you can slap the girl, or you can turn the other direction.

There's a million small choices you make, but they all affect your you and the people around you.
It's not just random luck.

TS is in Thailand and on the run from the Thai mafia.
TS dad turns out to be a tranny and his 2 sons are in the Thai mafia.
His girlfriend is also his mom and first cousin.
There are drugs lots of drugs.
A Sherdoger shows up IRL at his place and steal his drugs.
The sherdogger is also a member of the mafia that are out to get TS.
He treatens TS with a fork and a kitty cat .

too long make shorter please

Its not mental illness really

More like how they are wired in my opinion

Is a mob member mentally ill when he knows that everything he does will lead to prison?

Is a soldier who enjoys war mentally ill (those have existed through history)

A volunteer firefighter who helps people without getting nothing back?

Or is it just who these people are?

Fire fighters get plenty back. The other two yeah, they're fucked up.

Here is a simple example of what I am illustrating:

You turn right and start walking, your body goes that way. It is not fate.

Your decision to turn right is a result of neurochemical potentials in your brain which dictated the choice.

If you rewound time the exact same thing would happen. Like a stone bouncing down a hillside.

This is fact.

Your body turns that direction - your choice has a direct physical, real world consequence.

Your choice also affects the people around you - if they are looking in your direction, they will see you turn to the left. They will see that you are a stacked 6'8" superheavyweight with an 8 pack. If there's a girl in front of you, they will wonder why you turned to look at them.

Now you can choose to walk in that direction, or you can just stand there, or you can slap the girl, or you can turn the other direction.

There's a million small choices you make, but they all affect your you and the people around you.
It's not just random luck.
Your decision to turn right is a result of neurochemical potentials in your brain which dictated the choice.

If you rewound time the exact same thing would happen. Like a stone bouncing down a hillside.

This is fact.

Free will has been debated over and over, it's a very complex discussion that often leads to a deadlock. Truth is we don't have all the answers.. You should totally have this debate/discussion somewhere else though, i'd be interested to hear more of your thoughts on it.

But I would say there are positives and negatives to living your life both with the belief or none belief of free will.

Back