***SOS HELP ME IMMEDIATELY***

Fire fighters get plenty back. The other two yeah, they're fucked up.

So it comes down to morality and ethics if one can be considered mentally ill?

Im not saying you are wrong here, im fishing for definition of "mental illness" in this case

TS is in Thailand and on the run from the Thai mafia.
TS dad turns out to be a tranny and his 2 sons are in the Thai mafia.
His girlfriend is also his mom and first cousin.
There are drugs lots of drugs.
A Sherdoger shows up IRL at his place and steal his drugs.
The sherdogger is also a member of the mafia that are out to get TS.
He treatens TS with a fork and a kitty cat .
<DCWhoa>

Your decision to turn right is a result of neurochemical potentials in your brain which dictated the choice.

If you rewound time the exact same thing would happen. Like a stone bouncing down a hillside.

This is fact.
this is why you stop bouncing after a while
stay too long and you become a neuroscientist.

Your decision to turn right is a result of neurochemical potentials in your brain which dictated the choice.

If you rewound time the exact same thing would happen. Like a stone bouncing down a hillside.

This is fact.

Yes, and what caused those potentials? We can go around and around this wheel. We can all be living in a simulation, or countless simulations, or we can be living in a predetermined reality created by a God, or we can just be a random quantum fluctuation in an infinite spacetime universe, or it can all be an illusion. In the end it doesn't matter.

You can live life as a victim or you be an active participant.

I'm not here to debate philosophy, so I'll just leave it at that.

There is no belt that would match what @Wormwood did, there should be a crown and anoint him the King of Mayberry.
4A793C9A-2C2F-4E27-8564-215F94CAD62A.jpeg

Reactions: JSN
We get the good stuff here in s fl. Itd be a shame if you didn't sample some of the crack, molly, flakka, and h. I'll throw together a care package to you.
I’m a straight shooter bud. Just send me meth in the mail.

In his longer post above, "He said, “Yeah….for now. Who are you?” I told him he posted a help message on Sherdog and had people worried. I asked him, “For now? What do you mean? Are you okay?” He responded, “Yeah…yeah, I’m okay.” I said, “Are you sure? You need anything?” He responded, “No, I’m good. I’m going to shower and get going,” He was somewhat mumbling and seemed half awake..."

When he first went there he posted several times and this was the most detail he provided,

I would have thought the "Yeah...for now" and "For now, what do you mean" parts might have been the most interesting elements of the discussion but he never mentioned them until well after the fact. Again, it's not a criticism. It just struck me as one more oddity in this pile of oddities. No offense intended to @Wormwood because I'm sure it's just how it goes with stuff like that--eye witness testimony that is--but they don't call me Captain Pedantic for nothing.

But really, the main thing that boggles my mind is still the total non-reaction to Wormwood showing up, like Luke Skywalker getting to the Death Star detention level, finding the princess, and being told, "Nah, I'm good."
Yeah fair enough. Thanks for clarifying. I noticed that TS was way too nonchalant about it when an actual sherbro knocked on his door, I think I said something about not even getting a thank you at the time.
As to the extra details, he’s either just providing more info now or exaggerating the interaction a bit. Either way I’m inclined to believe Wormwood’s telling the basic truth.

We get the good stuff here in s fl. Itd be a shame if you didn't sample some of the crack, molly, flakka, and h. I'll throw together a care package to you.
Hey I’m in soflo too. If you can find quality heroin down here I would be thoroughly impressed.

Lmao.

Asked for help and he got it. At least he could say thanks and apologize for acting like a spaz
He asked for 1 kind of help, got another kind of help, still needs help.. And might have said thanks for some help.

Yeah fair enough. Thanks for clarifying. I noticed that TS was way too nonchalant about it when an actual sherbro knocked on his door, I think I said something about not even getting a thank you at the time.
As to the extra details, he’s either just providing more info now or exaggerating the interaction a bit. Either way I’m inclined to believe Wormwood’s telling the basic truth.
What I was pointing out was mere pedantry, like I said. You have more time, you provide more details, simple explanation. No matter. I certainly don't doubt his later account of their longer conversation and I'm content to leave it at that, pretty much.

So it comes down to morality and ethics if one can be considered mentally ill?

Im not saying you are wrong here, im fishing for definition of "mental illness" in this case

I'm not sure morality and ethics is the answer more behaviours and thought routines, how adaptive they are.

Yes, and what caused those potentials? We can go around and around this wheel. We can all be living in a simulation, or countless simulations, or we can be living in a predetermined reality created by a God, or we can just be a random quantum fluctuation in an infinite spacetime universe, or it can all be an illusion. In the end it doesn't matter.

You can live life as a victim or you be an active participant.

I'm not here to debate philosophy, so I'll just leave it at that.

What caused those potentials is all the forces from the spinning of the earth to the dude that cut you off last week.

There's no magic place where free will exists, time is a matter of perception we are travelling through it but all the rest of it exists, like a world you're travelling through. What exists is not only as far as you can perceive.

No worries man, I mentioned it because I believe it to be the basis of true universal compassion. Loving thy neighbor, the good Samaritan etc.

qugizxjrm9o21.jpg

Yes obviously..bow down to my join date peon

Back