Elections Stop the press! Trump picks Vivek as winner of the 4th debate

MicroBrew

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score

Trump declares Ramaswamy winner of the fourth GOP debate: ‘Because he thinks I’m great’

“To begin with, I thought Ron DeSanctimonious was terrible, with his bobble head facial movements & his walking on eggs, but that Sloppy Chris Christie was worse. He’s not fit, mentally or physically, to be President plus, he suffers from TDS, or Trump Derangement Syndrome, at levels not seen before,” he wrote, calling the former New Jersey governor a “sick puppy” and criticizing his low poll numbers.

He continued, saying the campaign of former Arkansas Gov. Asa Hutchinson — who did not qualify for the debate earlier this week — dead.

“But so is Ron, whose weird bobbing head and fresh mouth, make his high heels look good — He’s walking on eggs! Birdbrain looked different & lost, but I give her second place,” he quipped, referring to former U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley.

“Vivek WINS because he thinks l’m great,” the former president added.

--

"DeSanctimnious", "bobble head", "Sloppy Chris"...and my favorite "Birdbrain"

Whatever else, Trump is hilarious and entertaining. No one else comes out with these weird and sometimes funny put-downs.

515.png

To be fair, in a world where "You'd be in jail" and "Will you shut up man!" were the effective masterstrokes that "won" two presidential debates, Vivek is basically a pigeon on a chessboard which knocks over all the pieces, shits on everything, and everyone that tried to play ends up covered in shit. There is a standard by which he "won" it, and it's one that a lot of the public holds.

That all being said, believe it or not these debates are strikingly articulate and serious in comparison to some competitive debate these days...

“Vivek WINS because he thinks l’m great,” the former president added.
Big fan of most of it until this. He's good at what he does, but this line just makes it too obvious.

I hate his incredulous, mouth hanging open grin.

So I guess he made his VP pick then?

So I guess he made his VP pick then?

In all seriousness, Trump is going to be in one courtroom after the other throughout the summer & fall, and he's going to have to pick someone that will make waves & make campaign stops for the dates he can't make.

Vivek has been a pitbull against the other GOP candidates and drawing pretty decent crowds in Iowa, New Hampshire, & Georgia.

I'm seriously doubtful Tucker Carlson is a serious VP candidate, contrary to recent reports. So Vivek is the most likely pick.

Back