Elections Stop the press! Trump picks Vivek as winner of the 4th debate

Trump declares Ramaswamy winner of the fourth GOP debate: ‘Because he thinks I’m great’

“To begin with, I thought Ron DeSanctimonious was terrible, with his bobble head facial movements & his walking on eggs, but that Sloppy Chris Christie was worse. He’s not fit, mentally or physically, to be President plus, he suffers from TDS, or Trump Derangement Syndrome, at levels not seen before,” he wrote, calling the former New Jersey governor a “sick puppy” and criticizing his low poll numbers.

He continued, saying the campaign of former Arkansas Gov. Asa Hutchinson — who did not qualify for the debate earlier this week — dead.

“But so is Ron, whose weird bobbing head and fresh mouth, make his high heels look good — He’s walking on eggs! Birdbrain looked different & lost, but I give her second place,” he quipped, referring to former U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley.

“Vivek WINS because he thinks l’m great,” the former president added.

--

"DeSanctimnious", "bobble head", "Sloppy Chris"...and my favorite "Birdbrain"

Whatever else, Trump is hilarious and entertaining. No one else comes out with these weird and sometimes funny put-downs.
He is neither hilarious nor entertaining ,a 9 year old could come up with better insults, the fact this retard was ever near any form of political office should be a permanent stain on the American record..

He had nice things to say about Pence when he had him in his pocket too,

He is neither hilarious nor entertaining ,a 9 year old could come up with better insults, the fact this retard was ever near any form of political office should be a permanent stain on the American record..
I dunna I think "Birdbrain" is kinda funny, because it's not something an adult, one who functions in the highest echelons of politics and society would say publicly.

It's also amusing in the sense that such a comment from Obama or Biden would have resulted in major flak for both. Remember the brouhaha over Obama saying "lipstick on a pig" for a comment (or idea) that Sarah Palin made. People accused Obama of being sexist, when he clearly wasn't because it is a common phrase that has nothing to do with gender.

So I guess he made his VP pick then?

It was pretty apparent as other candidates attempted to distance themselves from Trump. Vivek pulled him that much closer.
Fix has been in since the build up to the first debate when Vivek was making the social media rounds.

I dunna I think "Birdbrain" is kinda funny, because it's not something an adult, one who functions in the highest echelons of politics and society would say publicly.

It's also amusing in the sense that such a comment from Obama or Biden would have resulted in major flak for both. Remember the brouhaha over Obama saying "lipstick on a pig" for a comment (or idea) that Sarah Palin made. People accused Obama of being sexist, when he clearly wasn't because it is a common phrase that has nothing to do with gender.
Wait, are you pretending that Trump doesn't get major flak for his words? C'mon now.

if anything, christie and nikki are now DARLINGS of the democrat party, vivek making careers great again
Think of it as a choice between a stale sandwich and a dog turd...

Trump is a POS, a criminal, and a conman, but damned if he isn't funny.

So sounds like Trump picked his VP nominee. I wonder if Biden changes his.

Ron running against Don was a bad move. His overall support is down. Not sure what he was thinking.

Ron running against Don was a bad move. His overall support is down. Not sure what he was thinking.
Ronald McDonald
I mean Ronald vs Donald

Lots of rightist insiders were thinking that they liked tax cuts for the rich, partisan Republican judges, aggressive foreign policy, and cuts to healthcare and other aspects of the safety net, but they didn't want to have to back an incompetent and corrupt buffoon who had already been trounced by the incumbent president. RDS was a popular governor in a purple-ish state with a good educational background, and he seemed like a good candidate. So he had a lot of encouragement in the Republican media sphere, a lot of donors willing to back him, and some highly regarded young rightist thinkers who wanted to work for him. Very natural decision for him to give it a shot, though the problem is that he's kind of crazy (really believes in crazy rightist stuff), kind of funny-looking and short, and not really able to deal with non-fawning media.

I was always bearish on his chances, but I think he would have done better if he'd had the guts to go after Trump early on. I don't see how you win a campaign without being willing to criticize your opponent. And knocking Trump from the right was also really dumb. Even Republican voters don't really like Republican policies--the key for Republicans is to run on culture-war stuff, though not to the point of actually doing something (like, "we need to stop 'woke capital'" is a good speech line, but actually passing laws to punish people from wrongthink is less popular, and decrying abortion is good, but passing laws against it is a political loser). Just a really shitty campaign all around.

I'm trying to figure out how this matters. Clearly Vivek has been ass kissing for months to get into the Trump Administration. He also has an outside shot of Trump not making it to the election due to health or nutter.

Well these debates are basically an audition for his vp nominee, so he had a right to comment on it. Why he chose to comment on it in character as an immature troll is beyond me.

Lots of rightist insiders were thinking that they liked tax cuts for the rich, partisan Republican judges, aggressive foreign policy, and cuts to healthcare and other aspects of the safety net, but they didn't want to have to back an incompetent and corrupt buffoon who had already been trounced by the incumbent president. RDS was a popular governor in a purple-ish state with a good educational background, and he seemed like a good candidate. So he had a lot of encouragement in the Republican media sphere, a lot of donors willing to back him, and some highly regarded young rightist thinkers who wanted to work for him. Very natural decision for him to give it a shot, though the problem is that he's kind of crazy (really believes in crazy rightist stuff), kind of funny-looking and short, and not really able to deal with non-fawning media.

I was always bearish on his chances, but I think he would have done better if he'd had the guts to go after Trump early on. I don't see how you win a campaign without being willing to criticize your opponent. And knocking Trump from the right was also really dumb. Even Republican voters don't really like Republican policies--the key for Republicans is to run on culture-war stuff, though not to the point of actually doing something (like, "we need to stop 'woke capital'" is a good speech line, but actually passing laws to punish people from wrongthink is less popular, and decrying abortion is good, but passing laws against it is a political loser). Just a really shitty campaign all around.
Good points, mostly agree with you here.

Sporting a new profile pic for the Holiday Season. . .

Back