Elections Final GOP debate Tonight

watching the post debate special on the Megyn Kelly Channel. I would allow her to put my penis in her vagina

honest question, these are just auditions for trump, right?
i can't imagine he can lose the nomination.
i don't know how it works if he gets sent to jail though.

Vivek Ramaswamy: Jack Smith has subpoenaed every last Retweet that someone has issued from Donald Trump in the year 2020, the only person more fascist than the Biden regime now is Nikki Haley who thinks the government should identify every one of those individuals.

Nikki Haley at the debate: I never said government should go and require anyone's name.

Ron DeSantis: You can roll the tape. She said, "I want your name." And that was going to be one of the first things she did in office. And then she got serious blow back and understandably so because it would be a massive of expansion of government. You cannot have anonymous speech; the Federalist Papers were written with anonymous writers; Jay, Madison, and Hamilton, they went under "Publius".

Nikki Haley before the debate: When I get into office, the first thing we have to do: Social media accounts, social media companies, they have to show American their algorithms; let us see why they are pushing what they are pushing. The second thing is every person on social media should be verified by their name.

Should social media posters have to be verified by their name?

Vivek Ramaswamy (about Nikki Haley): "Look at that ... She has no idea what the hell the names of those [Ukraine] provinces are, but she wants to send our sons and daughters and our troops and our military equipment to go fight it."

Should the United States stop spending their treasure and/or blood over Ukraine?

Vivek Ramaswamy: "Why am I the only person on this stage at least who can say that January 6 now does look like it was an inside job?"

Was January 6 an inside job?

Vivek Ramaswamy: "Why am I the only person on this stage at least who can say that January 6 now does look like it was an inside job?"

Was January 6 an inside job?

It was Osama Bing Laden

honest question, these are just auditions for trump, right?
i can't imagine he can lose the nomination.
i don't know how it works if he gets sent to jail though.
Being sent to jail doesn't prevent him from running or even winning. But there is a clause in the constitution which allows for him to be barred from holding office for violating his oath of office in connection with the Jan 6 event. According to the wording it should apply to Trump but partisanship in the courts means that may not matter.

In my opinion, Ron DeSantis, had his best night. He seemed fired up.

Chris Christie is nothing more than an extra political commentator.

Nikki Haley wasn’t very impressive. She didn’t have good responses for any of the points being made against her.

Vivek went scorched earth, and I do not think that helped him at all. He’s not gonna be the president, but he’s definitely applying to be the vice president.

Remember when Desantis was the front runner and many posters favourite on here? Talk about a fall from grace. Trump didn't even have to show up.

two losers. poor ron. got fucked by morons talking in his ear to go against trump. could have had a chance in '28 if he didn't go to war.

good governor though.

Vivek Ramaswamy: Jack Smith has subpoenaed every last Retweet that someone has issued from Donald Trump in the year 2020, the only person more fascist than the Biden regime now is Nikki Haley who thinks the government should identify every one of those individuals.

Nikki Haley at the debate: I never said government should go and require anyone's name.

Ron DeSantis: You can roll the tape. She said, "I want your name." And that was going to be one of the first things she did in office. And then she got serious blow back and understandably so because it would be a massive of expansion of government. You cannot have anonymous speech; the Federalist Papers were written with anonymous writers; Jay, Madison, and Hamilton, they went under "Publius".

Nikki Haley before the debate: When I get into office, the first thing we have to do: Social media accounts, social media companies, they have to show American their algorithms; let us see why they are pushing what they are pushing. The second thing is every person on social media should be verified by their name.

Should social media posters have to be verified by their name?

Did she really say everyones ID should be attached to their online accounts?? holy shit that bitch is crazy

The fourth GOP debate takes place at 8 p.m. ET., just over a month before the first nominating contest of 2024.

On stage: Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, former U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley, entrepreneur Vivek Ramaswamyand former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie. Absent again: former President Trump.

The last GOP debate of 2023
by Amee LaTour - 12/06/23

I just want to see Haley and Vivek lock horns.
Ron Paul Vs McCain style battle
Battle for second place, ie. First loser.

Did she really say everyones ID should be attached to their online accounts?? holy shit that bitch is crazy
I think you should have to prove you’re a real person and who you say you are when creating an account.

Back