Elections DeSantis VS Newsom debate Tonight

Ron can’t even smile. Dude is like Arnold in terminator 2 when asked to smile. Did trump jump on this yet? Ron busy banning books instead of prepping for a debate.
Ahhhh..The old "Banning Books" nonsense that never happened.

They keep on with the narrative though. There's no "banned book" I can't buy at any bookstore.
Its because merely just by repeating this lie their limp minions don't even do their own home work and just yell at the sky but "Maga"!!!! Reeeeeeeeeeeeee

Its because merely just by repeating this lie their limp minions don't even do their own home work and just yell at the sky but "Maga"!!!! Reeeeeeeeeeeeee
I have a few relatives on facebook that always post this stuff and I always call them on it. Weird part is they were the classic "ant establishment" hippy types years ago who now cheerlead for politicians like a sports team.

What exactly is "Maga" I've not had one person actually answer me that question because I don't think anyone actually knows.

What? MAGA is the cult of Trump. That's it. They have no set of beliefs because neither does their cult leader. They blindly follow whatever he says and does.

I have a few relatives on facebook that always post this stuff and I always call them on it. Weird part is they were the classic "ant establishment" hippy types years ago who now cheerlead for politicians like a sports team.
Just like how people used to protest to protect their rights and now they protest to have them taking away.. I wonder if these muppets were outraged when classis literatures as To Kill a MockingBird, The Adventures of Tom Sawyer, The Great Gatsby were threatened to be removed from schools.

Ahhhh..The old "Banning Books" nonsense that never happened.
Keep supporting moms for liberty who never read the books, but still had them banned. Also keep your head in the sand. Your boy Ron is toast.

What? MAGA is the cult of Trump. That's it. They have no set of beliefs because neither does their cult leader. They blindly follow whatever he says and does.
So you don't actually know and can't give a sound answer...Got It.

Keep supporting moms for liberty who never read the books, but still had them banned. Also keep your head in the sand. Your boy Ron is toast.
Laughing...Rons not my boy all though I loved going to Florida during the Sweet and Sour Sniffles "Pandemic" and love visiting his fine state.

Not part of a school curriculum doesn't = banned. Tell me what book you can't read because of Ron Desantis. List one.

Laughing...Rons not my boy all though I loved going to Florida during the Sweet and Sour Sniffles "Pandemic" and love visiting his fine state.
Love Florida also. But I’ve loved visititng it before Ron and will love visiting it after. It isn’t him that made it great.

So you don't actually know and can't give a sound answer...Got It.

I literally just gave you the exact answer. They have no principles, or cohesive ideology. Just a slavish devotion to Trump. That's. It.

Keep on dodging. List one book you can't read because Desantis won't let you. Come on, just one.
I’m in Canada. The books were banned in schools. And most of them weren’t even reviewed. They just caved to a group that supports them.

I’m in Canada. The books were banned in schools. And most of them weren’t even reviewed. They just caved to a group that supports them.
This is like saying people with no T shirt are banned because you have to wear a shirt in McDonalds. Stop with the false hysteria already. I don't think people are buying it anymore and its not helping anyone. We could be discussing important issues that actually affect us all.

I literally just gave you the exact answer. They have no principles, or cohesive ideology. Just a slavish devotion to Trump. That's. It.
So....It has no actual meaning at all...Got It.

Love Florida also. But I’ve loved visititng it before Ron and will love visiting it after. It isn’t him that made it great.
He kept it great during the Sweet and Sour Sniffles nonsense and that earned him a lot of points.

Back