Elections Final GOP debate Tonight

The audience acts like a Springer audience, and the people on stage act like Springer guests. Sad what has become of the GOP.
have they? Its not recent. Remember back in 2012 in the gop debate when ron paul was asked about healthcare and what should be done with someone with cancer and has no insurance. The guy in the crowd yelled let em die.

Isnt it great when you can just say shit that will never happen but it just gets you cheers and reposts

They're just not thinking.

What actual solutions to the issues facing this country are these idiots offering?
On social security, Nikki wants to raise the retirement age to 70 and Ron doesn’t want to do anything to fix it.
Funny that the liberal media cnn moderators didn’t ask about removing the cap on social security tax as a way to help keep it funded.

The fourth GOP debate takes place at 8 p.m. ET., just over a month before the first nominating contest of 2024.

On stage: Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, former U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley, entrepreneur Vivek Ramaswamyand former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie. Absent again: former President Trump.

The last GOP debate of 2023
by Amee LaTour - 12/06/23

I just want to see Haley and Vivek lock horns.
Ron Paul Vs McCain style battle
Mike Gravel vs Joe Biden style

The fourth GOP debate takes place at 8 p.m. ET., just over a month before the first nominating contest of 2024.

On stage: Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, former U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley, entrepreneur Vivek Ramaswamyand former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie. Absent again: former President Trump.

The last GOP debate of 2023
by Amee LaTour - 12/06/23

I just want to see Haley and Vivek lock horns.
Ron Paul Vs McCain style battle

oh joy literally the worst of American Trash debating. I'm excited to see weak ass republicans.

VOTE FOR ME AND I WILL AXE A MILLION JOBS 🥴

hnj6sn.gif

Back