Elections DeSantis VS Newsom debate Tonight

This is like saying people with no T shirt are banned because you have to wear a shirt in McDonalds. Stop with the false hysteria already. I don't think people are buying it anymore and its not helping anyone. We could be discussing important issues that actually affect us all.
Not really. It’s like me walking into McDonald’s with a Metallica T-shirt and people who’s kids go to McDonald’s don’t want their kids seeing my Metallica tshirt, so they get McDonald’s to not allow Metallica tshirts because they don’t want their kids seeing Metallica tshirts. So in effect Metallica tshirts are banned.

Metallica was used as an example. No intent to denigrate Metallica.

So....It has no actual meaning at all...Got It.

If your definition of "meaning" pertains to some sort of cohesive political ideology, no, it doesn't.

It's a cult of personality built around what Trump says and does. And since he's a conman who doesn't have a coherent political ideology neither do his cult followers.

Got it? Good.

What? MAGA is the cult of Trump. That's it. They have no set of beliefs because neither does their cult leader. They blindly follow whatever he says and does.
No set of beliefs and neither does the leader...

Oh, but it's a cult.

No set of beliefs and neither does the leader...

Oh, but it's a cult.
In case you're actually this dense.

-A cult of personality, or a cult of the leader,is the result of an effort which is made to create an idealized and heroic image of a glorious leader, often through unquestioning flattery and praise.

Sound familiar?

In case you're actually this dense.

-A cult of personality, or a cult of the leader,is the result of an effort which is made to create an idealized and heroic image of a glorious leader, often through unquestioning flattery and praise.

Sound familiar?

Obama.

Back