Social Surge in girls switching gender in England 4000 % increase overall

What exactly about the celebration of men do you dad bods have the biggest problem with? That is actually what it is and about you know, not buttseks rofl. And this is represented all the way from the ancient time of Phidias to Michelangelo, Bob Mizer and Bruce Sargeant. You guys like feminine stuff and that's okay, I accept you. I just don't see the problem here. :confused:

I don't hate you, but whether you believe in God or nature homosexuality is a deviation from what was intended, and it gets bad results. Not only does it not fulfill the clear biological purpose and function of sex but homosexuals are above average in extreme and reckless sexual behavior, which spreads disease.

But the worst part is that the sociological and political assumptions which make homosexuality okay also make my views an effective crime. I'm not even some turd who abuses people for what I view as immoral, but if I express even mild dissent I have to worry about LGBT and intersectional religious fanatics getting me fired or destroying my small business, and justify it for what some goon did to some other gay person. And now if I had kids (and I still would like to) I have to worry about them being indoctrinated and turned against me and what I believe in.

I don't want to drag you out of your bed or berate you in public or keep you from having a decent job, and perhaps you are one of the people on the other side that don't want that for me. But it's becoming obvious that there is no middle ground. The funny thing is I have defended gay people from abuse in the past, and am horrified when thuggish idiots do bad things to them, but somehow the activists always manage to heap blame for it on me anyway.

I don't hate you, but whether you believe in God or nature homosexuality is a deviation from what was intended, and it gets bad results. Not only does it not fulfill the clear biological purpose and function of sex but homosexuals are above average in extreme and reckless sexual behavior, which spreads disease.

But the worst part is that the sociological and political assumptions which make homosexuality okay also make my views an effective crime. I'm not even some turd who abuses people for what I view as immoral, but if I express even mild dissent I have to worry about LGBT and intersectional religious fanatics getting me fired or destroying my small business, and justify it for what some goon did to some other gay person. And now if I had kids (and I still would like to) I have to worry about them being indoctrinated and turned against me and what I believe in.

I don't want to drag you out of your bed or berate you in public or keep you from having a decent job, and perhaps you are one of the people on the other side that don't want that for me. But it's becoming obvious that there is no middle ground. The funny thing is I have defended gay people from abuse in the past, and am horrified when thuggish idiots do bad things to them, but somehow the activists always manage to heap blame for it on me anyway.

I'm a procreator, and lost what would've been another son to a miscarriage. The overtly feminine, drag, trans stuff getting forced down your throat is as foreign to us as it is you. For every three thuper ghey queers - and that's cool, whatever, not all of them are insufferable - are seven dudes you really wouldn't have the first idea about; most definitely not by merely judging a motherfucker's individual appearance, demeanor or mannerisms. It's not a monolith and the contemporary political apparatus isn't representative of reality. I don't want to take anything from you.

Clearly this has nothing to do with the last decade of LGBT saturated media propaganda!

What is going on in England? Obviously the rate of gender dysphoria did not skyrocket over night so what is happening? I think this is a sign Europe is in decline. I just don't understand any of this.

https://www.peaktrans.org/surge-in-girls-switching-gender-andrew-gilligan-the-sunday-times-29-06-19/

4415 PERCENT INCREASE IN TRANSGENDER TRANSITIONS
https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1018407/gender-transition-treatment-investigation-penny-mordaunt

Read your Bible and it will all make sense. Dont read your Bible and you'll just become more and more confused as the world gets more and more crazy.

I'm a procreator, and lost what would've been another son to a miscarriage. The overtly feminine, drag, trans stuff getting forced down your throat is as foreign to us as it is you. For every three thuper ghey queers - and that's cool, whatever, not all of them are insufferable - are seven dudes you really wouldn't have the first idea about; most definitely not by merely judging a motherfucker's individual appearance, demeanor or mannerisms. It's not a monolith and the contemporary political apparatus isn't representative of reality. I don't want to take anything from you.

Are you a homosexual Dak?

Several doctors and professors in Sweden wrote a lengthy debate article in the premiere newspaper in Sweden recently.

They protested gender switching on the basis of the lack of scientific evidence and lack of longitudinal studies on the effect of children changing their gender. They also protested the fact that the government don't want to fund research that may or may not go against the politically correct gender switching (depending on the results).

They also gave examples of how people have regretted their decisions and said they were pushed to change their gender by activists on social media. One girl was bullied and felt alone, her social media circle said it is probably because she is in the wrong gender...

What exactly about the celebration of men do you dad bods have the biggest problem with? That is actually what it is and about you know, not buttseks rofl. And this is represented all the way from the ancient time of Phidias to Michelangelo, Bob Mizer and Bruce Sargeant. You guys like feminine stuff and that's okay, I accept you. I just don't see the problem here. :confused:

The fuck, man! That music was the most hilarious choice you could have paired with the visual content.

Read your Bible and it will all make sense. Dont read your Bible and you'll just become more and more confused as the world gets more and more crazy.

I think we should take God's word and just drink. It sounds like a better time than all of this moaning about first century values in the 21st century.

“Let beer be for those who are perishing, wine for those who are in anguish!”

The fuck, man! That music was the most hilarious choice you could have paired with the visual content.

:D

I'm hardly being half serious anymore, I know what resides on this place and the levels to which I do not give a fuck are astronomical. The Physique Pictorial clip :)eek::eek::eek:s innovated gym culture) is even better IMO, "Flash In The Night" is classic shit tho.

What is going on in England? Obviously the rate of gender dysphoria did not skyrocket over night so what is happening? I think this is a sign Europe is in decline. I just don't understand any of this.

https://www.peaktrans.org/surge-in-girls-switching-gender-andrew-gilligan-the-sunday-times-29-06-19/

4415 PERCENT INCREASE IN TRANSGENDER TRANSITIONS
https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1018407/gender-transition-treatment-investigation-penny-mordaunt
That's the base of a very strong society right there! Yup! Keep pushing that trans message. What can possibly go wrong?

Maybe the Islamic grooming gangs aren't abducting trannies and being a ladyboy is the better option
That's taking the whole "women shouldn't dress sexy to incourage getting raped" game To na whole new level!

Last edited:
:D

I'm hardly being half serious anymore, I know what resides on this place and the levels to which I do not give a fuck are astronomical. The Physique Pictorial clip :)eek::eek::eek:s innovated gym culture) is even better IMO, "Flash In The Night" is classic shit tho.

Well, wasn't it Athens where the gymnasium first became popular? The gay thing kinda comes for granted, yeah? Like organically painted YMCA centers of yesteryear.

I wonder how many of these hardcore macho dudes on the right who have shirts, hats, tattoos etc depicting Spartan imagery know about Spartan men. If not, nobody tell them, it's too funny to me.

Well, wasn't it Athens where the gymnasium first became popular? The gay thing kinda comes for granted, yeah? Like organically painted YMCA centers of yesteryear.

I wonder how many of these hardcore macho dudes on the right who have shirts, hats, tattoos etc depicting Spartan imagery know about Spartan men. If not, nobody tell them, it's too funny to me.

It's partially why I got such a kick out of the Aaron Schock bullshit. "America's Fittest Congressman!" <45> Straight shitting on every other slob in the place. Because, of course. It's actually very much true that "Masc4Masc, No Fats, No Fems" is easily predominant but that doesn't mean Jack Donovan howling at the moon type absurdity.

It's partially why I got such a kick out of the Aaron Schock bullshit. "America's Fittest Congressman!" <45> Straight shitting on every other slob in the place. Because, of course. It's actually very much true that "Masc4Masc, No Fats, No Fems" is easily predominant but that doesn't mean Jack Donovan howling at the moon type absurdity.

I gave you a like, even though I only understood like 4 words.

I gave you a like, even though I only understood like 4 words.

Don't worry about it. :) But on the subject of Athens and Sparta (and Thebes and Alexander and Richard and Frederick), this got some stellar reviews.

51PEfbpFxpL._SX330_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

This is a dilemma when it comes to flow of information. These kids browsing on reddit, stumbled upon a trans sub and start posting on there. Of course trans will encourage every anonymous users with no idea how old they are to reassign. I can picture it clearly in my head how the conversation goes between a 10 year old with a 20 something trans/non-binary person on reddit.

Gross? This trend... And sad, the people who are confused and the parents who allow this... Or maybe it's great, finally everything is right...

cool, change gender prepuberty
during puberty wonder why no one wants to have intimate relations with you (other than the oddballs that you wont have normal relationship with), get into severe depression post puberty and end up with more problems then as a kid who didnt understand his body

any brit who allowed underage kids to change their gender should be trialed for bodily harm/negligence/severe abuse of his position

Back