Elections Sweden Election 2022 - A brighter future

Du är en sån person som tar internet argumentation på största allvar eller hur?

Det är fredag kväll nu, bättre kan du.
Har du inget att göra kan du ju fundera på varför media inte lägger ut bilder på 15åriga förståndshandikappade förövare. Eller om våld i olika samhällsklasser egentligen har en generisk förklaring?

Trevlig helg!

Nej. Jag är alltid ivrig för en bra pratstund. Kritik över tankar som jag har är jag mottaglig för, men på en nivå där vi kan respektera vad vi inte har gemensamt.

Nu händer det väldigt mycket i samhället utöver det som jag har lagt till i denna tråden och att vara kritisk är inte det samma som att vara nazist. Du är hjärtligt välkommen att bestrida mitt förhållningssätt och vi kan säkert få en trevlig pratstund.

Du får också ha en fin helg!

Well in that case only when it is confirmed that you are not a Nazi will I stop calling you that.

But I would have been able to respect you a lot more if it hadn't been for the fact that you are a mod.

You are part of the problem in your country. You are part of the problem that divides your country. Your thoughts tend to be dreamlike and unrealistic and at the same time you think you are holy compared to others. Criticism towards you is always met with a hidden malice which you unfortunately cannot hide.

Therefore, I consider you a traitor and would not have wanted you in my own platoon on the battlefield.

But I would have been able to respect you a lot more if it hadn't been for the fact that you are a mod.

You are part of the problem in your country. You are part of the problem that divides your country. Your thoughts tend to be dreamlike and unrealistic and at the same time you think you are holy compared to others. Criticism towards you is always met with a hidden malice which you unfortunately cannot hide.

Therefore, I consider you a traitor and would not have wanted you in my own platoon on the battlefield.
How dare you accuse me of that, I never hide my malice!
solid stuff. gotta remember this one.
you-just-made-the-list-jericho.gif

There ain’t no nazies here you fucking goofballs.

So is Sweden going to vote in a right-winger too? I don't follow politics in Europe but it seems to be the trend.

So is Sweden going to vote in a right-winger too? I don't follow politics in Europe but it seems to be the trend.
The social democrats still got the most votes, but they lost the majority. So now there is probably gonna be a centre right/ right gov.

Course correction. Thousand years old societies want to keep their cultures intact. Well, the ones that haven't been guiltwashed into thinking they can do such a thing anyways.

Our society has created strange individuals who are distinctly anti-western democratic. The fact that nowadays it feels almost shameful to say openly that you are proud of your country and want to protect its values, and to think that way is the same as being a racist and a Nazi.

You already know that I am not the biggest fan of Islam. But I'd rather be friends with a Pakistani fundamentalist Sunni jihadist than a Swedish-born left-wing fanatic.

Bloody traitors who should be locked up.

Our society has created strange individuals who are distinctly anti-western democratic. The fact that nowadays it feels almost shameful to say openly that you are proud of your country and want to protect its values, and to think that way is the same as being a racist and a Nazi.
Well the flip side of that is that you think anyone who is Muslim and disagrees with you must be a traitor so you're really not any better.

There ain’t no nazies here you fucking goofballs.

The double standard is astounding. Apparently it's okay to call others Nazis on this site.

To highlight the social climate as it applies to the new norm and how our media almost shames us Swedes, I would like to bring up an example.

In Sweden, we celebrate midsummer every June around the 20th-26th. This tradition is 1700 years old. The food eaten is food herring together with freshly harvested early new potatoes cooked with dill and sour cream and chives.

oDlZivT.jpg

As our society is very inclusive, we want to fill workplaces and those who are on television with MENA people so that we are not accused of racism. One of the new ones that came on TV is a sunni muslim woman who cooks on morning TV.

Around midsummer, she suggests other dishes than the traditional Swedish that I just described, and this led to a great many Swedes complaining by contacting our third largest TV channel TV4. What the Swedes complained about was the alternative and it was kebab for midsummer.

I don't want to comment on this incident myself, but what happened afterwards has made me really angry. Our media then took matters into their own hands and almost labeled the Swedes racist because they thought kebabs were not a good idea for midsummer food. Apparently the Sweden Democrats(SD) have influenced the Swedish people so much that we are now racists because we don't want to eat kebab around midsummer. This is no joke as I publish the articles below.

Situations like these and when it comes to a very vocal MENA minority have slowly but surely created a new norm in our society. It is about us Swedes always taking the minority into account. That we should behave in such a way that we do not upset them. Our values have to be revised so that we can adapt to the newcomers. But conversely, it would be considered racist if we were to demand that they adapt to us. It's really sick to think about it.

The negative reactions to the midsummer Kebab
https://www.svt.se/kultur/tv-kocken...tormen-pa-midsommar-ar-kebabkvinnan-for-evigt

FIpXMGL.jpg

TV4 food star Zeina Mourtada on the hate: "I didn't dare go out"
https://www.hant.se/nyheter/matstjarnan-zeina-mourtada-om-hatet-jag-vagade-inte-ga-ut/8138380

It is your faith. You cannot combine it and become a faithful patriot if you have contradictory words that go against the current norms of the western country in which you live.

This results in your own person becoming confused and that you always have to use your own energy to reevaluate what is the best solution.

In short, you are fighting your own demon created by the diabolical words of the Koran.

Back