Elections Sweden Election 2022 - A brighter future

The double standard is astounding. Apparently it's okay to call others Nazis on this site.

To highlight the social climate as it applies to the new norm and how our media almost shames us Swedes, I would like to bring up an example.

In Sweden, we celebrate midsummer every June around the 20th-26th. This tradition is 1700 years old. The food eaten is food herring together with freshly harvested early new potatoes cooked with dill and sour cream and chives.

oDlZivT.jpg

As our society is very inclusive, we want to fill workplaces and those who are on television with MENA people so that we are not accused of racism. One of the new ones that came on TV is a sunni muslim woman who cooks on morning TV.

Around midsummer, she suggests other dishes than the traditional Swedish that I just described, and this led to a great many Swedes complaining by contacting our third largest TV channel TV4. What the Swedes complained about was the alternative and it was kebab for midsummer.

I don't want to comment on this incident myself, but what happened afterwards has made me really angry. Our media then took matters into their own hands and almost labeled the Swedes racist because they thought kebabs were not a good idea for midsummer food. Apparently the Sweden Democrats(SD) have influenced the Swedish people so much that we are now racists because we don't want to eat kebab around midsummer. This is no joke as I publish the articles below.

Situations like these and when it comes to a very vocal MENA minority have slowly but surely created a new norm in our society. It is about us Swedes always taking the minority into account. That we should behave in such a way that we do not upset them. Our values have to be revised so that we can adapt to the newcomers. But conversely, it would be considered racist if we were to demand that they adapt to us. It's really sick to think about it.

The negative reactions to the midsummer Kebab
https://www.svt.se/kultur/tv-kocken...tormen-pa-midsommar-ar-kebabkvinnan-for-evigt

FIpXMGL.jpg

TV4 food star Zeina Mourtada on the hate: "I didn't dare go out"
https://www.hant.se/nyheter/matstjarnan-zeina-mourtada-om-hatet-jag-vagade-inte-ga-ut/8138380
Zeina is a bullshit artist. "I don't dare go out". Shut your lying cock holster ya cunt.

Pure propaganda meant to guilt you guys into unquestioning support.

It is your faith. You cannot combine it and become a faithful patriot if you have contradictory words that go against the current norms of the western country in which you live.

This results in your own person becoming confused and that you always have to use your own energy to reevaluate what is the best solution.

In short, you are fighting your own demon created by the diabolical words of the Koran.
Right so as I said you're really not much better than the posters who casually accuse others of being Nazis. At least they do it based on your views, you're just assuming it based on my faith and your assumptions about my race.

Right so as I said you're really not much better than the posters who casually accuse others of being Nazis. At least they do it based on your views, you're just assuming it based on my faith and your assumptions about my race.

You are completely wrong there.

You're talking about race, not me. You are the one having these hasty thoughts. It's about the toxic thoughts you have. You do the same and disparage Republicans for their thoughts. It's about what you have inside.

I'm tired of these lazy accusations of racism.

@Khabib Khanate

Again, it's about what you loud muslims have changed the climate of conversation to. In Sweden, being against Islam is the same as being racist. You have succeeded in the feat of turning criticism of Islam into racism.

Zeina is a bullshit artist. "I don't dare go out". Shut your lying cock holster ya cunt.

Pure propaganda meant to guilt you guys into unquestioning support.

It is completely farcical that a single ideology should have special status and absolutely must not be criticized.

When will the day come when we are not allowed to criticize political ideologies? Because that is precisely what Islam is, that it is not only about a spiritual religion but about an ideology that can and wants to change its surroundings and agenda.

You are completely wrong there.

You're talking about race, not me. You are the one having these hasty thoughts. It's about the toxic thoughts you have. You do the same and disparage Republicans for their thoughts. It's about what you have inside.

I'm tired of these lazy accusations of racism.
@Khabib Khanate

Again, it's about what you loud muslims have changed the climate of conversation to. In Sweden, being against Islam is the same as being racist. You have succeeded in the feat of turning criticism of Islam into racism.
Don't play dumb, you're very careful to specify that your problem are with MENA folks who you believe are "genetically conditioned" to act a certain way.
And with that said, I'll mention what apparently shouldn't be mentioned. A complete majority of shootings are done by people with a MENA background. There is no other minority in our society, whether you are Jewish or Thai, poor or rich, who are equipped with an almost genetically conditioned reflex to act aggressively or threateningly regardless of the situation. I can further confirm that the difference in conduct, temperament and behavior is extremely noticeable from people to people depending on which part of the world you get your life values from.
Not sure why you thought I wouldn't be able to call you out on such a blatant lie.

The double standard is astounding. Apparently it's okay to call others Nazis on this site.

To highlight the social climate as it applies to the new norm and how our media almost shames us Swedes, I would like to bring up an example.

In Sweden, we celebrate midsummer every June around the 20th-26th. This tradition is 1700 years old. The food eaten is food herring together with freshly harvested early new potatoes cooked with dill and sour cream and chives.

oDlZivT.jpg

As our society is very inclusive, we want to fill workplaces and those who are on television with MENA people so that we are not accused of racism. One of the new ones that came on TV is a sunni muslim woman who cooks on morning TV.

Around midsummer, she suggests other dishes than the traditional Swedish that I just described, and this led to a great many Swedes complaining by contacting our third largest TV channel TV4. What the Swedes complained about was the alternative and it was kebab for midsummer.

I don't want to comment on this incident myself, but what happened afterwards has made me really angry. Our media then took matters into their own hands and almost labeled the Swedes racist because they thought kebabs were not a good idea for midsummer food. Apparently the Sweden Democrats(SD) have influenced the Swedish people so much that we are now racists because we don't want to eat kebab around midsummer. This is no joke as I publish the articles below.

Situations like these and when it comes to a very vocal MENA minority have slowly but surely created a new norm in our society. It is about us Swedes always taking the minority into account. That we should behave in such a way that we do not upset them. Our values have to be revised so that we can adapt to the newcomers. But conversely, it would be considered racist if we were to demand that they adapt to us. It's really sick to think about it.

The negative reactions to the midsummer Kebab
https://www.svt.se/kultur/tv-kocken...tormen-pa-midsommar-ar-kebabkvinnan-for-evigt

FIpXMGL.jpg

TV4 food star Zeina Mourtada on the hate: "I didn't dare go out"
https://www.hant.se/nyheter/matstjarnan-zeina-mourtada-om-hatet-jag-vagade-inte-ga-ut/8138380

Most of the people simply aren't happy when someone messes around with traditions, totally understandable.
But as in almost any European country, the majority of the people working in the Swedish media are progressive and woke, which means they are totally detached from what your regular Swede might consider important based on the fact that in their little bubble all foreign influence is good, and if it's not you're a racist.
SMH.

Don't play dumb, you're very careful to specify that your problem are with MENA folks who you believe are "genetically conditioned" to act a certain way.

Not sure why you thought I wouldn't be able to call you out on such a blatant lie.

LOL

You don't seem to want to understand reality.

Just like the white moths that were wiped out by hungry birds during the worst of industrialization in England. The white birch trees that the moths sought out and with which they could camouflage suddenly turned black from the pollution. The moths did not have time to adjust and change body color.

Likewise, I have the belief that surroundings clearly influence people. With enough time, this conditioned behavior becomes so noticeable that it makes possible the restructuring of the DNA when the influence becomes so noticeable that a change must take place for one's survival.

Since my earlier days, all my coaches have always talked about the southern temperament. My opponents in the ring who have come from hot areas like MENA have always had a natural aggression. You yourself have said that the Swedes are pussies.

No matter how much you oppose this, it is something that is talked about and I have experienced it myself through fights in boxing and MT against even-tempered boys, and older men who talk loudly and with their whole body to get their message across.

LOL

You don't seem to want to understand reality.

Just like the white moths that were wiped out by hungry birds during the worst of industrialization in England. The white birch trees that the moths sought out and with which they could camouflage suddenly turned black from the pollution. The moths did not have time to adjust and change body color.

Likewise, I have the belief that surroundings clearly influence people. With enough time, this conditioned behavior becomes so noticeable that it makes possible the restructuring of the DNA when the influence becomes so noticeable that a change must take place for one's survival.

Since my earlier days, all my coaches have always talked about the southern temperament. My opponents in the ring who have come from hot areas like MENA have always had a natural aggression. You yourself have said that the Swedes are pussies.

No matter how much you oppose this, it is something that is talked about and I have experienced it myself through fights in boxing and MT against even-tempered boys, and older men who talk loudly and with their whole body to get their message across.
So your response to my pointing out that you're focused on race is to double down on it and talk about the "restructuring of the DNA" while comparing people to English Spotted moths, the quintessential example of Darwinian natural selection? Jesus Christ man, maybe you really are a Nazi.

Most of the people simply aren't happy when someone messes around with traditions, totally understandable.
But as in almost any European country, the majority of the people working in the Swedish media are progressive and woke, which means they are totally detached from what your regular Swede might consider important based on the fact that in their little bubble all foreign influence is good, and if it's not you're a racist.
SMH.
Do you think that claiming that certain races are genetically more prone to crime due to being naturally selected for it might come off as racist? How about talking about the "restructuring of the DNA" of certain races? Or is nothing racist now?

So your response to my pointing out that you're focused on race is to double down on it and talk about the "restructuring of the DNA" while comparing people to English Spotted moths, the quintessential example of Darwinian natural selection? Jesus Christ man, maybe you really are a Nazi.

You really don't want to want to understand what a strong man culture does to one's behavior. It is inherited and demonstrably, the aggression is greater. You can even go down to Italy and see a little glimpse of southern behavior. This means that you speak loudly and with your whole body.

You're just playing dumb now.

Do you think that claiming that certain races are genetically more prone to crime due to being naturally selected for it might come off as racist? How about talking about the "restructuring of the DNA" of certain races? Or is nothing racist now?

Now you do it again.

Using your own background to demonstrate how confused you are with your own identity. You don't seem to feel any pride in who you are and where you live. You are an example of idiosyncratic culture shock and with that you are a very insecure person who throws the racsim card more than anyone else.

@Khabib Khanate

In his world, thoughts and behavior equal racism.

No one has talked about color and appearance.

You are such a cry baby.

Huh? No, I don't think certain races are more prone to crime and eugenics really is not something that I'd be championing for either.
Is it possible that people of some specific cultural or ethnic backgrounds could be more prone to crime?
Now that is absolutely possible, with a vast range of underlying circumstances why that might be so.

You really don't want to want to understand what a strong man culture does to one's behavior. It is inherited and demonstrably, the aggression is greater. You can even go down to Italy and see a little glimpse of southern behavior. This means that you speak loudly and with your whole body.

You're just playing dumb now.
I don't deny that there are cultural differences that account for different outcomes in regards to corruption and criminality, in fact I mentioned it ITT right here, but you're talking about natural selection and "restructuring the DNA" which makes you come off as a social Darwinist.
@Khabib Khanate

In his world, thoughts and behavior equal racism.

No one has talked about color and appearance.

You are such a cry baby.
Am I the crybaby when you're the one who keeps tagging me?
Huh? No, I don't think certain races are more prone to crime and eugenics really is not something that I'd be championing for either.
I never said you did claim that but your buddy theBloB here is, do you think its weird that maybe some people might think those kinds of posts by him are a bit racist and far right? You seemed annoyed that anyone might dare call him a Nazi despite the fact that he's pushing social Darwinist talking points.

I don't deny that there are cultural differences that account for different outcomes in regards to corruption and criminality, in fact I mentioned it ITT right here, but you're talking about natural selection and "restructuring the DNA" which makes you come off as a social Darwinist.

Am I the crybaby when you're the one who keeps tagging me?

I never said you did claim that but your buddy theBloB here is, do you think its weird that maybe some people might think those kinds of posts by him are a bit racist and far right? You seemed annoyed that anyone might dare call him a Nazi despite the fact that he's pushing social Darwinist talking points.

We can sit down and have an exchange on the day you are prepared to listen and not draw your preconceived notions. Because that's exactly what you do. In a dialog with an entry point, if you just attack, it doesn't lead to anything at all. Stop playing the victim is a good start.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. You are clearly a well-read man and certainly have a lot of theoretical background, but you don't have much experience with the bitter side of life at ground level.

Our society has created strange individuals who are distinctly anti-western democratic. The fact that nowadays it feels almost shameful to say openly that you are proud of your country and want to protect its values, and to think that way is the same as being a racist and a Nazi.

You already know that I am not the biggest fan of Islam. But I'd rather be friends with a Pakistani fundamentalist Sunni jihadist than a Swedish-born left-wing fanatic.

Bloody traitors who should be locked up.
Well none of them wanna be friends with you so it doesn’t really matter <Fedor23>

Our society has created strange individuals who are distinctly anti-western democratic. The fact that nowadays it feels almost shameful to say openly that you are proud of your country and want to protect its values, and to think that way is the same as being a racist
Don't let others tear down your culture or shame you into leaving your traditions by the wayside. People who sneer at wanting to preserve and pass down that legacy are probably too privileged to understand what it means to give it up.

SMH.

Jag är så jävla trött på att vi svenskar blir beskrivna som tafatta kukar av den del av den förnuftiga världen.

Visar man då lite kurage och öppnar käften och säger att det får vara nog så kan man räkna med efterföljder.

Istället avreagerar vi oss med nära och kära som alla andra då det är opassande på arbetet. Därför är jag och alla andra skenheliga som attan då vi egentligen borde prata om det i det öppna. Hur skall man då kunna angripa problemen när vår snällkultur bara skjuter fram och skapar en större oreda för våra barn?

En miserabel situation vi är i. Vi har haft funderingar om att flytta till Kanada. Som du kanske kommer ihåg så är min fru av annan etnisk bakgrund och vi har 2 otroligt vackra mixbarn.

Don't let others tear down your culture or shame you into leaving your traditions by the wayside. People who sneer at wanting to preserve and pass down that legacy are probably too privileged to understand what it means to give it up.

Thanks dude.

Always nice to hear sensible words. Unfortunately, I cannot give you any likes in this thread.

LIKE!

Back