Tekken 7 season pass 2 (Lei, Anna, Negan from Walking Dead)

Gandzooka

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

Yay for Lei, huh for Negan.

If we are going for tv-show / movie territory who else would you want in Tekken 7?

Also, do note that there seems to be new wall bounce -mechanic

edit: changed link to official namco bandai video

Last edited:
Can you explain the season pass deal?

Are these characters gonna be available to buy even if you don't have the season pass?

A bit off-topic, but there really needs to be a Tekken/SoulCalibur crossover.

Speaking of Tekken, does anyone play the mobile game? It's actually pretty good and I haven't paid a cent for it

I would prefer the game to have a proper roster of actual Tekken characters before having 1000 guest appearances like this is Smash Bros. or Soul Calibur or something.

I would prefer the game to have a proper roster of actual Tekken characters before having 1000 guest appearances like this is Smash Bros. or Soul Calibur or something.
agree.

lei and anna should have been in the game already. I hate this wait a few months for a character to drop BS.

the game is $60, don't be a greedy bastard and have us pay more for characters that were in the game for years.

Damn was hoping to see Negan on a future Mortal Kombat game simply for the fatalities. Interested in his moveset on a game like tekken.

agree.

lei and anna should have been in the game already. I hate this wait a few months for a character to drop BS.

the game is $60, don't be a greedy bastard and have us pay more for characters that were in the game for years.

I thought Harada said that legacy characters were going to be free.

Negan seems like a wasted spot on the roster. So many cooler options that would fit tekken better.. in my opinion at least.. but I've never liked walking dead.

They should have put Okada in, his clothes are already in it.

Last edited:
Left out in the OP but there is supposed to be 4 more additional legacy characters, or three and another guest it's not quite clear. Just give me Bruce and I'll be happy.

Negan is a headscratcher. Not so sure TWD fans will buy Tekken because of it, I would have preferred someone from another game.

Negan= dumbest fucking add ever
Hopefully they make him slow and just swing around lucile so you can wreck shit against him with a real fighter for the lulz and revenge for glen and Abe

Left out in the OP but there is supposed to be 4 more additional legacy characters, or three and another guest it's not quite clear. Just give me Bruce and I'll be happy.

Negan is a headscratcher. Not so sure TWD fans will buy Tekken because of it, I would have preferred someone from another game.
damn, i miss bruce being in this game. Used to always get people with the flying knee in the beginning of matches

damn, i miss bruce being in this game. Used to always get people with the flying knee in the beginning of matches
He's the best representation of Muay Thai in a fighting game that's for sure. The worst is the guy from Dead or Alive, his technique is horrific.

He's the best representation of Muay Thai in a fighting game that's for sure. The worst is the guy from Dead or Alive, his technique is horrific.

THIS!! Fuck Sagat, Bruce was by far my favorite.

agree.

Apparently tekken tag 2 didn't sell so well and Powers That Be probably gave Harada a smaller budget to work with so no wonder some cuts had to be made. He said before that returning characters would be free but who knows what the reality is going to be.

Apparently tekken tag 2 didn't sell so well and Powers That Be probably gave Harada a smaller budget to work with so no wonder some cuts had to be made. He said before that returning characters would be free but who knows what the reality is going to be.
damn. I thought TTT2 sold well.

I liked Geese and Akuma, but Noctis, and now this bozo make no sense.

I liked Geese and Akuma, but Noctis, and now this bozo make no sense.
Don't hate on Noctis, brotha. He can be super fun to play as to be honest. Not a fan of the character as you said but he's fun.

Back