International Tensions flared up at Justin Trudeau's Campaign stop Near Toronto

Trudeau has done a vastly worse job with covid imo by not shutting down all international travel (especially from china and via other countries by china proxy) during initial onset for 6 months so as not to be seen as racist. Cant make the hard decisions forcing everyone else to make them after the fact.

Kenney sucks. Not much else to say.
Yeah. His moves on that part was pretty bad. Trudeau I mean.

They are.
We shall see if they are well more heavy taxes will come.... Not sure why people in Canada keep voting for a guy that has so many scandals. And has done nothing in the past six years? why are they voting libs over and over when they arent going to do anything?

Unless of course if the system is "Fair" as they claim....

Oh boy. The PPC voters are going to be pissed! It's already a super-spreader election. They'll just go anyway.

Remember when BLM protests were allowed in Toronto during lockdowns, yet now voting isn't. I said it before, Trudeau is going to get a landslide victory, highest voter turn out and most popular PM in history.

I would bet on another minority myself.

It'll be another minority. All this election did was piss of Canadians and the other governing parties. Hopefully JT won't get anything done anymore and his party will push him out. Would be a closer race but PPC seems to be eating a lot of conservative votes.

It'll be another minority. All this election did was piss of Canadians and the other governing parties. Hopefully JT won't get anything done anymore and his party will push him out. Would be a closer race but PPC seems to be eating a lot of conservative votes.

JT is out saying a vote for the NDP is a vote for the CPC.... and O'Toole is saying a vote for the PPC is a vote for the LPC. Typical end of campaign shizz.

JT is out saying a vote for the NDP is a vote for the CPC.... and O'Toole is saying a vote for the PPC is a vote for the LPC. Typical end of campaign shizz.
Very true. Honestly the extra party only helps Trudeau. How Trudeau can stab Singh in the back like that is despicable though. Singh propped him up for the past 2 years. Dirty pool.

Very true. Honestly the extra party only helps Trudeau. How Trudeau can stab Singh in the back like that is despicable though. Singh propped him up for the past 2 years. Dirty pool.

I think it's just more likely that some NDP voters will jump ship and vote Liberal to block a Con seat compared to PPC voters. Nothing factual to back that up with though, just my impression.

Not really fair to say he's stabbing Singh in the back. It's a campaign. Singh isn't exactly being cozy with Trudeau either, by calling him a do nothing phony all the time. It's all in the game.

Not really fair to say he's stabbing Singh in the back. It's a campaign. Singh isn't exactly being cozy with Trudeau either, by calling him a do nothing phony all the time. It's all in the game.
Yeah, fair point. Trudeau is such a douche is all. I just read an article where he said he is open to electoral reform again. Hopefully this is the lie that throws him out. Everyone (yes even Liberals) knows he is full of shit on this one.

The conservatives are still conservative. They are just ran by on Ontarion conservative and not an albertan. They still have a good fiscal policy that eliminates beurocracy, but admittedly they are now admitting climate change and will put a price on carbon, but it will
be less and you will get the $, not what the liberals let you have. That doesn't make them liberals. Their policies are to make your life simpler, tax you less and let you do what you want with your money.
I'm hoping Otoole wins and makes Pollievere his finance minister. One of the only people who has made any sense throughout this pandemic

We shall see if they are well more heavy taxes will come.... Not sure why people in Canada keep voting for a guy that has so many scandals. And has done nothing in the past six years? why are they voting libs over and over when they arent going to do anything?

Unless of course if the system is "Fair" as they claim....

Its partially our system. We can have a PM with 1/3 of the votes. Fucked no?

Plus, too many Ontarians and BCers allow the Lib fear mongoring to work on them.

Plus, ID politics. The Cons are just still white and rural focused.

Yeah, fair point. Trudeau is such a douche is all. I just read an article where he said he is open to electoral reform again. Hopefully this is the lie that throws him out. Everyone (yes even Liberals) knows he is full of shit on this one.

typical trudy, open to an idea than not do it when he is in power and CAN do it.

He knows that Singh will have to back him on a lot of his bills. It will be in his best interest also. Let’s see how it goes.

i don’t think it’s anything so extreme as a betrayal. The Libs would of course prefer people to vote then over NDP, no matter how helpful the NDP have been.

And will be. When the Liberals win their next minority, the NDP will prop them up again.

Back