International Tensions flared up at Justin Trudeau's Campaign stop Near Toronto

Definitely not looking like it, but you never know.
Why arent the news in Canada allowed to criticize Carbon tax or to say its causing the food prices? where i am the food prices had being going a bit crazy.

The prices on Food had being rising long before covid.

Why arent the news in Canada allowed to criticize Carbon tax or to say its causing the food prices? where i am the food prices had being going a bit crazy.

The cost of all of these feel good initiatives is starting to even catch up with people who have voted or supported such initiatives. I predict that we are eventually going to go so far left that even the left will revolt because we will be broke, have tons of rules that suck and generally won't be enjoying "life". That is when there will be a trump-like candidate that will run and win and probably fuck us over too lol.

If I had to go back to the good old days I'd be going all the way back to around 2005. Being from Ontario that is when the provincial liberals started making shitty rules and fucking us over. Eg. 0.05% alcohol blood level became a fine, license suspension and more I think only because MADD Canada petitioned enough. Anyone who drinks knows that booze effects people differently, so the number they choose will not always work. There is a difference between "impaired" and "over the legal limit". That move sent a clear message; fuck you restaurant and bar industry, we don't want your money we just want to appease this identity group. There were 4 "lodges" on a local lake we could snowmobile to for dinner and beers. Now there are none. Well, fuck identity groups and let's do the best we can for good lives as a majority. We are seeing now that the environment won't kill us, a disease will wipe out humanity. Yeah yeah we shouldn't go back to coal but we aren't bad offenders in Canada.

Rant over.

The cost of all of these feel good initiatives is starting to even catch up with people who have voted or supported such initiatives. I predict that we are eventually going to go so far left that even the left will revolt because we will be broke, have tons of rules that suck and generally won't be enjoying "life". That is when there will be a trump-like candidate that will run and win and probably fuck us over too lol.

If I had to go back to the good old days I'd be going all the way back to around 2005. Being from Ontario that is when the provincial liberals started making shitty rules and fucking us over. Eg. 0.05% alcohol blood level became a fine, license suspension and more I think only because MADD Canada petitioned enough. Anyone who drinks knows that booze effects people differently, so the number they choose will not always work. There is a difference between "impaired" and "over the legal limit". That move sent a clear message; fuck you restaurant and bar industry, we don't want your money we just want to appease this identity group. There were 4 "lodges" on a local lake we could snowmobile to for dinner and beers. Now there are none. Well, fuck identity groups and let's do the best we can for good lives as a majority. We are seeing now that the environment won't kill us, a disease will wipe out humanity. Yeah yeah we shouldn't go back to coal but we aren't bad offenders in Canada.

Rant over.
Remember i voted Libs yes dont dislike me i voted for JT because he promised to cut HST tax but now i regret voting for him the first time. So many promises he broke.

I cant even see how that would be likely. I didnt think i could dislike a pm more than i did harper, JT achieved that.
Lol. We're you around for Brian Mulroney?

My buddy works in retail and purchasing wholesale. You ain't seen nothing yet.

It's going up a lot more. They are just doing gradual incremental raises currently so they don't shock the market

My buddy works in retail and purchasing wholesale. You ain't seen nothing yet.

It's going up a lot more. They are just doing gradual incremental raises currently so they don't shock the market
I believe you and you know with the whole vax passport thing is going to make it even worse for some businesses. If you got the vax i am cool with that. But i dont like when polticans are demanding, making demanding yeah that's red flag for me.

I know there had being some gyms that had being expensive in some cities.

"We're not your dad's Conservative party anymore"

No shit lol, you're the dad's Liberal party, the Paul Martin-like Liberals, no identity. O'toole is awful.

Well, it’s either that or go full heel like the Preston manning reform party. But they know they will get their asses handed to them for that shit. They have no choice to change it up.
Still voting liberal most likely.

Agreed.

I call him "The Tool". I despise Trudeau, but let's face it, the Conservative party of today are what the Liberal party were 20 years ago.

"Diversity, inclusion, progressive..."

*Yawwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnn*

Vote Shitwater (Turd-Eau)? Lol as if.
Vote "The Tool"? Nope.
Vote Singh the Tax and Spend commie? Lol.
Vote Green? Har har har, surely you jest.

That leaves one choice for me, PPC and I actually like their platform, it reminds me of something Preston Manning and the Reform party might have had, back in the day.

I don't care if people think "a vote for PPC is a vote for Trudeau" - if everyone who thought that way voted for PPC, you would see them pick up seats. I'm not saying Bernier would win the election, or even become official opposition, but this 2 party Liberal or Conservative back and forth has to end, and a bunch of orange commies aren't the way forward.

Shitwater. <Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

My wife and I are voting PPC as well. I'm tired of the same bullshit parties running Canada. Your post summed things up perfectly.

Well, it’s either that or go full heel like the Preston manning reform party. But they know they will get their asses handed to them for that shit. They have no choice to change it up.
Still voting liberal most likely.
Well hopefully if O'toole wins, this act of his is just to dupe unhappy Liberals, and he pulls a giant swerve
it-was-me-austin.gif

Onlooker here. I looked up all the major party platforms. They are all basically the liberal party now
You don't think the religious right who opposes abortion, LGTBQ stuff, bash bibles etc are a little outdated?

Trudeau going to rightfully use what’s happening in Alberta as an example of what will happen if otoole takes over.

Alberta is just a microcosm of what will happen under cons leadership.

Trudeau going to rightfully use what’s happening in Alberta as an example of what will happen if otoole takes over.

Using nothing more then fear mongering tactics to regain power. While pushing vax mandates...

You mean under O'Toole every province in Canada will cut their pandemic deficit by half in 4 months? Oh noooooo!

Back