International Tensions flared up at Justin Trudeau's Campaign stop Near Toronto

I keep seeing this take. Complete idiocy. Read there fucking platforms, A PPC is a vote for the liberals because the Cons are the only ones who have any shot at beating the liberals.

Vote for PPC in the next election if you want, PPC and PC coalition 5 years from now could be great for the country, but it will never happen if Trudeau gets a majority. Preventing that should be priority

The rise of the PPC starts now, if only to clean up the cons. The more sway they have now, the quicker they possibly rejoin/form a coalition, or at the very least, the quicker they incentivize the PC party to get back on track.

I hope O'toole dethrones Trudeau, but there's no way that clown is getting my vote. I'd rather not vote at all.

The Liberals aren't winning a majority either. Trudeau has enough NDP hate to keep too many from jumping ship. Regardless, I can't vote for O'toole.

I cant even see how that would be likely. I didnt think i could dislike a pm more than i did harper, JT achieved that.

I'm just going by the polls.

I'm sure a lot of liberal voters don't like him either but are still supporting the party.

That seems asinine to me.
Me too

I really liked Harper and Chretien, I vote with who I think is my best interest first, and country second. I always liked Jack Layton too, seemed like a fun guy to get wasted with, but I can never vote NDP, at least I've never felt compelled to.

This isn't a sports franchise you stick with. How anyone can vote for Trudeau is beyond me. You have to be an absolute moron, a super low info voter, or morally bankrupt.

Me too

I really liked Harper and Chretien, I vote with who I think is my best interest first, and country second. I always liked Jack Layton too, seemed like a fun guy to get wasted with, but I can never vote NDP, at least I've never felt compelled to.

This isn't a sports franchise you stick with. How anyone can vote for Trudeau is beyond me. You have to be an absolute moron, a super low info voter, or morally bankrupt.

Its a shame layton died, i think he truly would have been solid. Ndp is nowhere near the same since he passed.

"We're not your dad's Conservative party anymore"

No shit lol, you're the dad's Liberal party, the Paul Martin-like Liberals, no identity. O'toole is awful.

Agreed.

I call him "The Tool". I despise Trudeau, but let's face it, the Conservative party of today are what the Liberal party were 20 years ago.

"Diversity, inclusion, progressive..."

*Yawwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnn*

Vote Shitwater (Turd-Eau)? Lol as if.
Vote "The Tool"? Nope.
Vote Singh the Tax and Spend commie? Lol.
Vote Green? Har har har, surely you jest.

That leaves one choice for me, PPC and I actually like their platform, it reminds me of something Preston Manning and the Reform party might have had, back in the day.

I don't care if people think "a vote for PPC is a vote for Trudeau" - if everyone who thought that way voted for PPC, you would see them pick up seats. I'm not saying Bernier would win the election, or even become official opposition, but this 2 party Liberal or Conservative back and forth has to end, and a bunch of orange commies aren't the way forward.

I keep seeing the same thing about anyone who votes PPC. Who gives a fuck about O'toole and his platform. He's basically Trudeau, so in my eye a vote O'toole is a vote for the Liberals.
Yeah, the word "picture" in my previous message autocorrected from PPC.

So you're happy with 4 more years of Trudeau. I am not and will vote for the only party who has a chance to oust him. I would take an NDP gov before I would take Trudeau. At least Jagmeet is trustworthy and would put the money to where it is needed and not his family and preferred consultants.

Honestly, you should just vote for the party you support regardless if they will win or not. Being a fair weather friend won't help your party grow, it will only keep the big two parties handing power back and forth.

If you really believe in a party (even a trash one like the PPC) then give them your vote.
I get what you are saying, but Trudeau the person is the problem. He has also poisoned the party though as he demands compliance or you're fired. The liberals can be recovered without Trudeau involved.

Strategic voting has its place, and this is a good example of when to use it to eliminate that man. Believe it or not I strategically voted for NDP to get liberals out of my area and it worked! We've been NDP for years, but I'm ready for them to go now lol. I've always been conservative.

At the end of the day I can't wait until this shit is over. It's tearing our country apart and trudeau is solely to blame as he called this shit.

Well, that's your view.

Many think O'Toole would be worse.
And if you keep getting JT and Libs the taxes and prices will just keep increasing.

Its now almost impossible to find a new home over 554k+ as most homes are over a million dollars or more. But hey you have JT once again making empty promises he and libs will never keep after winning. Toole would be worse? only if you are a lib voter and believe that.

We had given JT six years to fix things and what did he and libs do? nothing. At least he did legalize drugs. But that's the only thing he did what about the economy?

Canada's Supreme Court rules in favour of national carbon tax
The carbon tax is going up. Here’s how much more you could pay at the pumps
Under the new plan, that price will continue to rise by $15 each year starting in 2023 until it hits $170 per tonne in 2030, while the rebates Canadians get in turn will also rise, and shift from annual to quarterly payments
I noticed most Canadian outlets are ignoring the discussions about Carbon tax and food prices. You cant blame drought or issues in the world for the ever Canadian rising prices on the food.

In California they told residents alerts about charging their EVs during a heat wave, imagine if this was happening in some Canadian City. That would be quite chaotic no?

Source

I get what you are saying, but Trudeau the person is the problem. He has also poisoned the party though as he demands compliance or you're fired. The liberals can be recovered without Trudeau involved.

Strategic voting has its place, and this is a good example of when to use it to eliminate that man. Believe it or not I strategically voted for NDP to get liberals out of my area and it worked! We've been NDP for years, but I'm ready for them to go now lol. I've always been conservative.

At the end of the day I can't wait until this shit is over. It's tearing our country apart and trudeau is solely to blame as he called this shit.
I cant trust the NDP after they voted in favor of Carbon tax, and helped JT to sneak in Bill C10 which would have made changes to streaming services not just the content that you see on YT.

Yeah, the word "picture" in my previous message autocorrected from PPC.

So you're happy with 4 more years of Trudeau. I am not and will vote for the only party who has a chance to oust him. I would take an NDP gov before I would take Trudeau. At least Jagmeet is trustworthy and would put the money to where it is needed and not his family and preferred consultants.
Of course I'm not happy with Trudeau anything, why even say something so ridiculous? That doesn't mean I'm going to betray my principles for a party that's nearly as bad as the Liberals. I'll never be guilted into voting for a slightly lesser evil

If the PPC pulls enough votes to cost the PC's, that's on the PC's solely. I dare O'toole to try that narrative. If they lose he'll be out anyway. Good fucking riddance too.

Jagmeet is a greaseball

And if you keep getting JT and Libs the taxes and prices will just keep increasing.

Its now almost impossible to find a new home over 554k+ as most homes are over a million dollars or more. But hey you have JT once again making empty promises he and libs will never keep after winning. Toole would be worse? only if you are a lib voter and believe that.

We had given JT six years to fix things and what did he and libs do? nothing. At least he did legalize drugs. But that's the only thing he did what about the economy?

Canada's Supreme Court rules in favour of national carbon tax
The carbon tax is going up. Here’s how much more you could pay at the pumps

I noticed most Canadian outlets are ignoring the discussions about Carbon tax and food prices. You cant blame drought or issues in the world for the ever Canadian rising prices on the food.

In California they told residents alerts about charging their EVs during a heat wave, imagine if this was some place in Canada a city. That would be quite chaotic no?

Source
And Otoole is the only one talking about balancing the budget. Elections used to always have the economy and budget balancing as the most critical point. Now it is how much money we can throw at identity groups to buy their votes to stay in power and toss out ridiculous token words like she-session, peoplekind, shecovery, phobic and so on. I literally want the 90's back.

Its a shame layton died, i think he truly would have been solid. Ndp is nowhere near the same since he passed.

For sure. I think he would have morphed the NDP into a left of centre urban party that owned the major cities.

And Otoole is the only one talking about balancing the budget. Elections used to always have the economy and budget balancing as the most critical point. Now it is how much money we can throw at identity groups to buy their votes to stay in power and toss out ridiculous token words like she-session, peoplekind, shecovery, phobic and so on. I literally want the 90's back.
I loved Canada 20 years ago what a great country it was. People were quite respectful as well. And you could have saved qutie a lot.

Now it is how much money we can throw at identity groups to buy their votes to stay in power
This and how much of virtue signaling you can pull to gain the attention but after you win? right? you are 100% right.

Of course I'm not happy with Trudeau anything, why even say something so ridiculous? That doesn't mean I'm going to betray my principles for a party that's nearly as bad as the Liberals. I'll never be guilted into voting for a slightly lesser evil

If the PPC pulls enough votes to cost the PC's, that's on the PC's solely. I dare O'toole to try that narrative. If they lose he'll be out anyway. Good fucking riddance too.

Jagmeet is a greaseball
Yeah, I think you will win and Trudeau will be in power for 4 more years. I'll congratulate you next Tuesday.

Back