Law Texas Abortion Law allowed to take affect by Supreme Court

You

This statement is a joke.

First, you pretend you've moved past the point I made. Then you respond to it, lmfao!

And what's even more ridiculous is you want me to pretend that there are not actual people we can ask - if they wish they would have been aborted. No, instead liberals (and you are) this no they know what other people want. In this instance, should they be killed. That is insane.

So what specific demographic are you referencing? And where's the data that shows there are large percentages of individuals that are all - "oh yes, I would have much preferred be aborted".

Or, you're simply evil.
Again -- I've moved past the point about whether or not the abortion should be allowed. I've moved on to "What do we do with the children and the parents to ensure the proper parenting relationship?"

None of what you're writing has anything to do with that. Try to read slower or get someone to explain it to you.

We were considering a move to Austin for a while. When that "law" was passed my husband said he'd have moved us the next day.
Bunch of flippin assholes who have never been pregnant and know nothing of what we go through with pregnancy.
Does it ever seem odd to you how precious abortion is in this country?

it's just... so arbitrary. It's a claim old white men make on rights over women's bodies and turning pregnant women into conditional criminals. Can't wait to see what kind of accusations will be brought against women who miscarry but who will get fucked by the long-dick-of-the-law to prove they didn't do it on purpose.

And where did the 6 weeks thing come from? Who was consulted to get that number?

If one of my daughters were there I'd nope them out of there ASAP.
My ship has long sailed but my menstrual cycle was all over the shop sometimes missing 3 months at a time sometimes constant for 2 weeks. I could have been knocked up and known nothing about it. Only time I was ever pregnant I think I was 5 or 6 weeks. I just felt different. Not every woman is afforded that luxury.

Does it ever seem odd to you how precious abortion is in this country?
It's the same where I grew up. I don't like the idea of treating it as a form of birth control but I still feel we deserve the right to do what we want with our bodies.
As I've said, even if I was raped I would be on the fence about terminating after 3 months but I don't have that woe anymore.

you think it's possible to get rid of all rapists?
You can't even get 5 people on this forum to even agree on what constitutes sexual assault

It is a long process, but doable. Victorian England had largely gotten rid of crime. The process of getting there was brutal and costly, but it worked. And we of course squandered all of that.

Get rid of all rapists? No. Make it statistically insignificant? That is certainly possible.

It's the same where I grew up. I don't like the idea of treating it as a form of birth control but I still feel we deserve the right to do what we want with our bodies.
As I've said, even if I was raped I would be on the fence about terminating after 3 months but I don't have that woe anymore.
Late term abortion is where the pro choicers lose me. Its monstrous and we should be better than that as a society.

If he actually did this (it could be done) he would be forgiven any other slight in the long run. But our criminal justice is a joke.

Abbot's response to that question was ridiculous... It was like he didn't know what to say and winged it. And it showed.

If there was any question he should have been prepared for, it was that one. I don't think he's getting re-elected....

Late term abortion is where the pro choicers lose me. Its monstrous and we should be better than that as a society.
Yeah absolutely. I don't know in good conscience if I could terminate at 3 months even though the next 6 months would be hell after getting raped. I can't say if I'd just hand it off for adoption or fall in love as soon as it popped out. I also don't know the laws with custody of the rapist.

Thankfully not ever going to be an issue for me.

“If a mother is in labor, I can tell you exactly what would happen. The infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired, and then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother,” Northam stated.

“If a mother is in labor, I can tell you exactly what would happen. The infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired, and then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother,” Northam stated.

Thats negligent homicide at the very least.

Would all of you anti abortion nuts feel the same about mandatory vasectomy? Those are pretty easy to reverse and would drastically reduce a need for abortions.

It is a long process, but doable. Victorian England had largely gotten rid of crime. The process of getting there was brutal and costly, but it worked. And we of course squandered all of that.

Get rid of all rapists? No. Make it statistically insignificant? That is certainly possible.
So you're backing governor Abbott's claim now that rape serves a serviceable argument in favor of abortion rights when he could have easily enacted all measures to end crime and rape prior to this law but didn't because "reasons".

And notice how I didn't even point to the the ridiculous assertion that getting rid of violent crime and rape is even possible.

With this law, we are way past late term abortion rights. We are at 6 weeks right now. Talk to ANY woman what their menstrual cycle is like and what 6 weeks is for them.

I am looking forward to hearing about women who have affairs with these Republican lawmakers and get shipped out of state to receive "confidential specialized medical care"

My ship has long sailed but my menstrual cycle was all over the shop sometimes missing 3 months at a time sometimes constant for 2 weeks. I could have been knocked up and known nothing about it. Only time I was ever pregnant I think I was 5 or 6 weeks. I just felt different. Not every woman is afforded that luxury.
We can all tell that no one other than balding white men without a degree in law or theology were consulted when drafting this law. I bet menstrual cycles are discussed as often in their household as the migration habits of humpback whales.

We can all tell that no one other than balding white men without a degree in law or theology were consulted when drafting this law. I bet menstrual cycles are discussed as often in their household as the migration habits of humpback whales.
I wish you, your mrs, my husband and your kids were in the same place for one lunch, Seb. We've been through so much...you far more than me. I know I don't know you like a best friend but I'm really so proud of what you have accomplished since we began chatting here 10 years ago. You're a wholesome, loving nice person who makes the world far richer.

So you're backing governor Abbott's claim now that rape serves a serviceable argument in favor of abortion rights when he could have easily enacted all measures to end crime and rape prior to this law but didn't because "reasons".

And notice how I didn't even point to the the ridiculous assertion that getting rid of violent crime and rape is even possible.

I'm really not sure what you are saying. It's possible to reduce crime to negligible levels, it is a long process, however.

We were considering a move to Austin for a while. When that "law" was passed my husband said he'd have moved us the next day.
Bunch of flippin assholes who have never been pregnant and know nothing of what we go through with pregnancy.

We should have two separate sets of laws in this country. Men can only male laws for men, and women can only make laws for women.

Separate, but equal. Let's run with that, it'll be better this time. Thank you, Wokeness.

Back