Law Texas Abortion Law allowed to take affect by Supreme Court

I find it funny most men complaining about "Abortion" will be the first to bring it up after Rawdogging a tinder date and doesn't want to pay child support for 18 years. Kinda like all the politicians who say Abortion is murder but wants them for their mistresses. Also 90% of Abortions are done in the 1st trimester so there was no need for this law but Texas wants to go full retard.

That is a very foolish position, especially since everyone knows mouthcumming is the best.

You don't see it because you live in a bubble, in an area devoid of people unlike yourself. The County that I live in is majority Republican, pro military, and largely Conservative. There are a lot of Veterans and the major employer is the DOD / US Navy. The amount of outreach available to the poor, homeless, and drug addicted is impressive. Down the road is liberal Saint Mary's College.

Go to the homeless shelter and you won't see the young liberals working there. Head to the food pantry and you'll see vehicles with NRA stickers dropping off canned goods. Stop by the Armed Forces recruiting offices around Christmas and the same type of people are filling the Toys for Tots boxes with toys for underprivileged children. Defense Contractors are enrolled in tutoring and mentoring programs. The same people are coaches or refs for youth sports and are local scout leaders.

You absolutely have no clue what you're talking about because you live in an area devoid of the people you like to criticize with your "Us vs Them" mentality.

I've never seen a butch lesbian help a stranded motorist. Damn, they must be spiteful, selfish people! - That's how you sound. That's your mentality.
I hear you. But they don't have the resources to do as much as the government. Poor people having to rely on private charity is a systemic problem. Also, this problem with not knowing and understanding the "other" works both ways.

How many other crimes are the kids killed for the sins of the father? Asking for a friend
So you would expect me to go through 9 months of hell remembering every waking moment that I was brutally raped?

It’s not my call. I never have to worry about being a baby killer for any reason
Thankfully it isn't your call, no. Rational human beings wouldn't expect any woman to have to go through that. So, I'm raped, I go through the ordeal of getting raped, and my husband and I have to go through 9 months as a reminder and the ordeal of giving birth? Sounds reasonable.

are there any other first-world countries that have this problem with abortion? or is USA (texas in particular) just special?

you avoided the question…

do you have daughters or sisters???
Or ever had a mother, even.

Under normal circumstances I wouldn't abort after 3 months, but you do your best not to get knocked up and no contraception is 100% effective. You shouldn't have to be lumbered for the rest of your life. I was lucky, I kind of FELT pregnant and knew even though I misread my first test.

I didn't abort before anyone jumps down my throat.

These are old white men with no knowledge of anatomy or biology. They walk around with their bible and legislate on those principles only. It's a shitty time to be a woman in Texas.

More women are Pro life than men.

What exactly are you claiming these men dont know about in regards to anatomy and biology? I doubt there is any validity to the claim.

Gosh, I definitely can't see this being abused and all sorts of men being falsely accused of rape. No, sir.
Well accusations are 1 thing, charges are a whole nother level. Of course there is the potential for abuse but I can’t abide by the two alternatives: killing a child, or a woman being forced to birth a child from a rape.

Or ever had a mother, even.

Under normal circumstances I wouldn't abort after 3 months, but you do your best not to get knocked up and no contraception is 100% effective. You shouldn't have to be lumbered for the rest of your life. I was lucky, I kind of FELT pregnant and knew even though I misread my first test.

I didn't abort before anyone jumps down my throat.

This is Texas. We have guns

Thankfully it isn't your call, no. Rational human beings wouldn't expect any woman to have to go through that. So, I'm raped, I go through the ordeal of getting raped, and my husband and I have to go through 9 months as a reminder and the ordeal of giving birth? Sounds reasonable.

To kill a baby or not is your choice. Just like every other woman ever

Life is full of tragedy and suffering. One must not repay evil with evil, but do justice regardless of the consequences.

Back