The amount of fans who are confident Ngannou knocks out Jones is embarrassing

The amount of fans Jon has is embarrassing

jones-smile.gif

"For 3 years" can you lay out 36 months when the Ngannou fight was on the table for Jones? No, you can't.

Did he "duck" Ngannou in 2022 when Ngannou was sitting out the rest of the year due to injury after the Gane fight? :rolleyes:
Thats why Jon waited until Ngannou left before fighting at HW? It took Jon 3 years to get a dad body for hw?

A big hole in Jones' resume is that he never faced a true power puncher in either division given that his only real weakness in MMA is his boxing.

I think he would have beaten Rumble and would pick him over Francis. But I could also see Jones getting flatlined by these guys. It seems we will never know.
Didn’t face a true power puncher? He handcuffed the biggest arms in West Linn to the mat before he had a chance to unload.

Jon Jones had an incredible height + reach advantage on Cormier.

He would have zero advantages over Ngannou, except wrestling.
Better elbows, kicks, knees, fight iq, cardio. Ngannou has one advantage and that's ridiculous power but he has nothing else on Bones. Jon would take him down and bully the fuck out of him.

Thats why Jon waited until Ngannou left before fighting at HW? It took Jon 3 years to get a dad body for hw?
What a load of shit. Francis was also holding up negotiations in that time frame - he refused to sign to fight Jon without big money - he's confirmed this although his fans (actually he has none, they are just Jones/Dana haters) make up this narrative that he'd agreed to fight when it's not true. When Jon signed the contract, big Frank signed with PFL. Also from 2020 to 2023, Francis fought a grand total of 3 times only 1 more than Jon so let's not act like he's some super active guy always ready to fight.

can't say i care one way or the othe if he gets knocked out

hated on or whatever

I'm cold

i dont operate like most of you guys

to show respect would be equated with idolzation amongst many, but this is just an adheence to black and white mentality when reality operates in the grey.

when u powerful, you will never put yourself below someone.

In short, TS wants to suck Jones' dick.
he could lose tomorrow

he could die tomorrow

i wouldn't really care

don't operate like that

my mentality is respect everyone

respect all their potentials

but we are equals '

idolization doesnt exist in my world and never has

The difference would be since it's at heavyweight.

Jones wouldn't be able to ragdoll guys like he could at lhw. Francis uses to cut down to make 265. The added weight and strength alone automatically improves his tdd.

Also Francis KO'd guys who have better striking resumes than him. He's not always the cleanest but just finds a way to touch your chin and usually it's lights out.

We'll never know in either case. And I've stopped even caring to debate about it, nor anything Jones related. The guy has fought once in how many months / years now?
sounds like you are emotionally touched by the kid somehow

my native brother,

remove yourself from such petty biases.

You need to learn how to show respect, even if you hate someone.

otherwise, your word just aint shit.

What a load of shit. Francis was also holding up negotiations in that time frame - he refused to sign to fight Jon without big money - he's confirmed this although his fans (actually he has none, they are just Jones/Dana haters) make up this narrative that he'd agreed to fight when it's not true. When Jon signed the contract, big Frank signed with PFL. Also from 2020 to 2023, Francis fought a grand total of 3 times only 1 more than Jon so let's not act like he's some super active guy always ready to fight.
The fuck are u still here posting like your me. Gtfo!

Jones was very akin to an anderson silva, an Israel Adesanya.

The way he controls the kicking range, attacks with oblique kicks, leg kicks, up the middle, down low, up high, always keeping you guessing, elbows.

He was a masterful striker In his own right who came with multiple dimensions, on top of that, he used his control of the kicking range, as well as his long arm length to avoid damage better than anyone in the history of the sport.

He made a career of fighting guys with one hitter quitter power. There was always that next guy who was gonna put him out. The last guy was Anthony Johnson.

I like Ngannou and respect to him for attaining what he has, but the guy was very one dimensional. His only threat was his hands, he was slow, prodding footwork, very predictable, threw the same combos every time.

The reality is that most of you are grossly overestimating ngganou and vastly underrating Jones.

Even at an older age, that was a nightmare matchup for Ngannou.

He would've had a punchers chance. Against the best defensive fighter and least hit fighter in the history of the god damn sport.

The fact that so many feel that Ngannou just knocks him out, speaks volumes to both the lack of knowledge in this sport and the level of hatred towards Jones.

I don't think anybody believes Ngannou would KO a prime juiced Jones, we're talking about the washed version who had close fights with Santos and Reyes in his desired weight class when he was closer to his prime.

The difference would be since it's at heavyweight.

Jones wouldn't be able to ragdoll guys like he could at lhw. Francis uses to cut down to make 265. The added weight and strength alone automatically improves his tdd.

Also Francis KO'd guys who have better striking resumes than him. He's not always the cleanest but just finds a way to touch your chin and usually it's lights out.
one day people wlll realize HW has always been the easier divison.. lol

lower skilled, older, less diverse, less well rounded.

It's a beacon of punchers chance

Jon's harder opponents, especially as he got older, would've been at LHW

people are very delusional about how good the heavyweights are

Jon Jones had an incredible height + reach advantage on Cormier.

He would have zero advantages over Ngannou, except wrestling.

this is where i ascend you when it comes to analysis my friend

your thinking holds you back drastically as to what is and is possible.

you're better than most though. But, you are held back by such petty frivialties

a beacon of bias

The amount of fans Jon has is embarrassing
god forbid anyone respect the greatest fighters that have ever lived

this kind of hate, is why some people never truly make it.

spend half your lfe hating on people better than you

Better elbows, kicks, knees, fight iq, cardio. Ngannou has one advantage and that's ridiculous power but he has nothing else on Bones. Jon would take him down and bully the fuck out of him.
Jones ducked him for a reason and I even see jones struggling to get him down. It’s very likely jones gets knocked out, I mean every fight he does get hit on the chin

Back