The amount of fans who are confident Ngannou knocks out Jones is embarrassing

Oh no, a fighter gets hit on his chin!

When was the last time Jones got knocked out? Knocked down? Even rocked?

Cool.

Francis has been taken the fuck down, knocked the fuck out.

Cool.

Carry on.
lol jones hasn’t fought anyone with serious KO power since old rampage. All the guys he fought are small guys or guys without power. If Francis lands on him it’s over. Joshua would KO Jones easy as well so why even bring that up.

We haven’t even seen if jones can take a punch from a HW yet. He’s wanting to fight old powerless stipe for a reason.

lol jones hasn’t fought anyone with serious KO power since old rampage. All the guys he fought are small guys or guys without power. If Francis lands on him it’s over. Joshua would KO Jones easy as well so why even bring that up.

We haven’t even seen if jones can take a punch from a HW yet. He’s wanting to fight old powerless stipe for a reason.

Who knows? What we know is that Jones doesn't seem to have a sus chin, whereas Ngannou does seem to have a sus groundgame.

Also we know that Ngannou has been knocked the fuck out, and Jones hasn't.

My guess is that if the two of them fight, Ngannou gets taken the fuck down and knocked the fuck out.

At the same time.

Jones ducked him for a reason and I even see jones struggling to get him down. It’s very likely jones gets knocked out, I mean every fight he does get hit on the chin
Fact: Jon signed the contract to fight. Fact: Francis refused to sign the contract to fight.

I'd still pick Ngannou over Jones. I think that 1st Stipe loss forced him to improve his overall game and he would have that patience & composure against Jones. I think he is also physically stronger than Jones is. Since he just lost I think people are underestimating Francis.

Jon priced himself out and wanted $30 mil just show money to fight Francis
Jon signed the contract, Francis didn't. This is confirmed by both fighters. Francis also wanted more money to fight Jon but you guys with this weird narrative only want to blame Jon for this fight not happening, very weird. Either fetishising Francis muscles or thinly veiled Jon/Dana hate.

its insane to even compare jones against nganou
nganou aint even in the top 10 HW all time lmao

hes not special
the only special thing about him is his ko power
wich all HW's posseses

ridiculous

Jon priced himself out and wanted $30 mil just show money to fight Francis
if nganou just signed the contract they should have fought already
you weirdos believe the guy who didnt signed the contract
and leave didnt duck

but the one who stayed ducked

lmaoo
are we living in the same reality?

its insane to even compare jones against nganou
nganou aint even in the top 10 HW all time lmao

hes not special
the only special thing about him is his ko power
wich all HW's posseses

ridiculous
Ngannou took 5 rounds to beat Gane
Saint Jones took 2 minutes

When wlll these guys accept Saint Jones as the greatest fighter and human in creation

if nganou just signed the contract they should have fought already
you weirdos believe the guy who didnt signed the contract
and leave didnt duck

but the one who stayed ducked

lmaoo
are we living in the same reality?
Jones had 3 years to fight him but waited until Francis left to make more money to move up to HW. That and jones wanted $30 mil just to show. That was obviously jones ducking the fight

I think he would take mercy and gently put him to sleep while whispering the Gospel of Matthew
After Jesus, who is the second most mentioned man in the Bible?
After Jesus, the second most mentioned man in the Bible is Jones, followed by Moses. Here's how they appear in the search that I conducted using four major Bible translations:
1. Jesus
ESV - 925 times
KJV - 943 times
NIV - 1240 times
NLT - 1404 times
2. Jones
ESV - 897 times
KJV - 895 times
NIV - 893 times
NLT - 974 times
3. Moses
ESV - 788 times
KJV - 783 times
NIV - 800 times
NLT - 841times

Jones had 3 years to fight him but waited until Francis left to make more money to move up to HW. That and jones wanted $30 mil just to show. That was obviously jones ducking the fight
Francis had 3 years to fight him but waited until Jon signed the contract to make it clear he would never sign with the UFC again. Francis refused a guaranteed 8 million plus PPV points to fight Jones as he believed playing in the PFL would be the safer option. That was obviously Ngannou ducking the fight. 8 million for a guy who has never broke a million in PPV sales for the UFC is unprecedented.

After Jesus, who is the second most mentioned man in the Bible?
After Jesus, the second most mentioned man in the Bible is Jones, followed by Moses. Here's how they appear in the search that I conducted using four major Bible translations:
1. Jesus
ESV - 925 times
KJV - 943 times
NIV - 1240 times
NLT - 1404 times
2. Jones
ESV - 897 times
KJV - 895 times
NIV - 893 times
NLT - 974 times
3. Moses
ESV - 788 times
KJV - 783 times
NIV - 800 times
NLT - 841times

Jesus is God, so God is exempt when I say the following,

Jones is the greatest man born through natural causes in existence

The best of all the Saints

Jesus is God, so God is exempt when I say the following,

Jones is the greatest man born through natural causes in existence

The best of all the Saints
Apart from God/Jesus, Saint Jones is not only the greatest man in existence but the greatest being in the Universe, across all the billions of galaxies and all the life forms, extraterrestrial creatures, aliens, animals etc.

He is truly the Supreme ruler of the Universe, but not in a dictator type of way, but more like a super hero and savior type figure, whose compassion and love for others is endless

Back