Opinion The end of the War on Islam

They aren't anti-immigration though. They are in the European Union for fucks sakes. Even then........ that's not fascism.

You don't know what fascism is do you?
They also like to act as though we haven't had decades to learn enough out facistic actions when we see them and facistic rhetoric when we hear it. That's why they say things like "what is facism anyway." It's straight up gaslighting.

MBS has cracked down on the Saudi clerics funding jihadist imperialism. There was a certain level if violence that western leaders were willing to tolerate, and ISIS went so far past the rubicon that the status quo ended.

My 2 cents
Saudi clerics funding jihadists? Do you have a source for that? Idk if I've ever heard of that, state clerics tend to be the regime's anti-terror mouthpieces.
I'd be pretty fucking terrified if I was a female in some of these 'islamic' countries. What 'terror' are you referring to.
Why didn't you answer the question I asked? EDIT: Oh you edited it in afterwards, good for you I guess.
See Orban; EU membership does not preclude facism.
He's not a fascist, he's just a run of the mill kleptocrat. Well maybe I should give him more credit than that, I believe some of his cronies are among the wealthiest men in the world.

They also like to act as though we haven't had decades to learn enough out facistic actions when we see them and facistic rhetoric when we hear it. That's why they say things like "what is facism anyway." It's straight up gaslighting.
*FaScist.

Active lobbysm is the explanation

A interesting opinion piece on the fading relevance of Islam related issues and the War on Terror in the wider discourse.

Why America's decade-and-a-half freakout over Islam is over

Here's his reasons in bullet points which you can read more on in the article

I think he has a point, you can notice it even here in the War Room. Before the withdrawal from Afghanistan there were barely any threads related to Islam. Even after it feels as if the perception of the event wasn't really filtered through the same "WoT" lens, if anything Afghanistan and the clusterfuck over there is emblematic of American fatigue with the WoT. So many people are deeply cynical about the real motivations behind the WoT that they're less likely to buy into the kinds of talking points that were once the norm in the discussion around such issues.

As he points out other countries have taken on the mantle. You've got authoritarian countries like China and Burma with heavy crackdowns on their Muslim minorities which they justify with reference to WoT terminology. And with the recent Islamist murders in France combined with the crackdown on Muslims and their institutions it seems to have intensified even in other Western democracies. But here in the US few seem to care anymore.

I think Europe, Israel, Russia, China have still their biases. The clashes are more evident there. Also Central asia, Kazakhstan, uzbekistan, turkmenistan, krygzstan, tajik etc.

The reasons listed also make sense.

I dont like Taliban but it seems a lot of people dislike how they follow some things religious. There is this dislike by the left now to dislike and look down on regions which have conservative culture, and a lack of promiscuity etc.

Also I doubt only 34% of Republicans want to ban Islamic immigration

I think the Muslim community deserves credit for self policing over the last 4 years. When trump was elected, there was a terrorist attack every few weeks in Europe. Since that time there has been a quite dramatic reduction in the number of attacks. That doesn't happen out of the blue.

So now Biden is in will the attacks start out?

Wahabis are in bed with Arab secularists, what rock are you living under? You think wahabis like people like Erdogan and the Muslim Brotherhood? Lmao.

He said Islamists and Saudis united against Arab secularists and Pan Arab nationalism which was originally secular based

Dude, all over the world Christians are converting to Islam. In the US Christianity has a net loss of adherents from people leaving the faith, Islam doesn’t have a net loss because of conversions. This is statistically an objective fact.

Which state will become Muslim first in the US?

Christians are converting to Islam in droves lmao. Turns out it’s easy peezy given how bankrupt and nonsensical Christianity is

theres a reason why christian countries are the most advanced in the world and all the muslims are fleeing muslim countries and coming in droves to these christian countries.

these christian countries are usually very tolerant (sometimes way too tolerant). thats why youll see some ungrateful muslims come, benefit from the system and then disrespect their host nation.

Dude, all over the world Christians are converting to Islam. In the US Christianity has a net loss of adherents from people leaving the faith, Islam doesn’t have a net loss because of conversions. This is statistically an objective fact.
Weird thing to celebrate given the absolute waste every single islamic country is

Someone should poll Christians to see how many of them are aware that Allah is the same god in the Christian bible with his name translated into Arabic.

Weird thing to celebrate given the absolute waste every single islamic country is
Just pointing out a fact, the other dude claimed it must be hard to convert non Muslims. Actually it’s not.

The authoritarian fruitcake delusional left will destroy us so much faster... This insane version of the left was conceived in 30-40 years of republican corporate shillery and lies, btw.

Back