The hilarity that is the Crypto.com payout

Watch Bitcoin fall to below $10k and then shoot up to $60k again next year. Red panty nights are coming, folks.

We're gonna hear about some scrub 1-4 fighter 40 years from now who got his POTN bonus in crypto then cashed out for 10000x that amount.

So far Bitcoin network has.
value overflow? CVE-2013-3220? CVE-2018-17144? CVE-2018-17145?

{<jordan}

just because another issue isn't apparent now, doesn't mean one doesn't exist or won't be introduced again.

go circlejerk somewhere else cryptoboy.

Watch Bitcoin fall to below $10k and then shoot up to $60k again next year. Red panty nights are coming, folks.

We're gonna hear about some scrub 1-4 fighter 40 years from now who got his POTN bonus in crypto then cashed out for 10000x that amount.
Lol, you do you boo

Gotta know when to cash out for that to work.

Back when Bitcoin was at $50,000, folk couldn't wait to tell you they had them - not really heard anyone bragging about the ACTUAL profits they made by selling at the right time, though, just the theoretical profits they might have had at one point if they hadn't clung to them and assumed every incremental drop was a 'low point' not worth selling at.

Bitcoin should have theoretically made all the Crypto geeks rich, but fact is, it hasn't.

value overflow? CVE-2013-3220? CVE-2018-17144? CVE-2018-17145?

{<jordan}

just because another issue isn't apparent now, doesn't mean one doesn't exist or won't be introduced again.

go circlejerk somewhere else cryptoboy.

13 yrs and counting, deal with it.

Bitcoin is only worth what you convince someone else to pay you in real money.

Bitcoin was just a scam to transfer 1/10th of the world's wealth to Elon Musk. If you don't believe me, do your own research.

I love it. Making your own currency is shit in the first place.
Hope it hits zero.
<{shaqs}>
Its so funny cause with bitcoin and all the crypto hype every deadbeat now is a financial expert and uses big words like decentralizing.
Just last month I learned to know someone over a hobby we share and she will sell her appartment in a booming real estate market to invest in crypto as a retirement fund. And her qualification is that she never finished any formal education. Its not only funny but real sad because these people think like they are in a cult. No room for critical thinking. This woman honestly educates herself with Youtube videos only. Its mind blowing.

They habe absolutely no clue about the political aspect of currency or the risks they are taking because they are too dumb.

Bitcoin is only worth what you convince someone else to pay you in real money.
I keep going back to look at when these people make money..... When they sell their crypto. You could give them 100 BTC and they wouldn't be able to function in today's society. The bank isn't going to accept BTC as a mortgage payment, very few places are going to accept it for groceries and gas, you can't pay your utilities with it, so at this point in time it doesn't matter. If you truly believed crypto was the future you'd be hording it and never selling it because you'll need all of it to use. Crypto is only valuable because you cannot escape comparing it to the dollar. You have no choice but to treat it as a stock or similar because if you treat it as an actually currency you're gonna have a hard time getting anything done.

I keep going back to look at when these people make money..... When they sell their crypto. You could give them 100 BTC and they wouldn't be able to function in today's society. The bank isn't going to accept BTC as a mortgage payment, very few places are going to accept it for groceries and gas, you can't pay your utilities with it, so at this point in time it doesn't matter. If you truly believed crypto was the future you'd be hording it and never selling it because you'll need all of it to use. Crypto is only valuable because you cannot escape comparing it to the dollar. You have no choice but to treat it as a stock or similar because if you treat it as an actually currency you're gonna have a hard time getting anything done.
There's loads of cards available you can use from a crypto account like any other card.

Woke up this morning to see that Bitcoin is down below $20,000. The first time in two years. Then I remembered the Crypto.com deal and the bonuses for 3 fighters each PPV.

Since April for UFC 273 BTC has fallen 50%. Khamzat got the 1st place prize of $30,000 which has now already depreciated in half over the course of only 3 months. Francis Ngannou reportedly got paid half of his $600,000 showing at UFC 270 paid in Bitcoin. If he kept all that in BTC to this day, just 5 months later, he would have turned $300,000 into $170,000.

So, how are all these athletes and organizations that tried jumping on the Bitcoin Bandwagon feeling right about now? I started dabbling after the new year this year with small numbers and I've been mining a very minimal amount which I'm considering just dropping all together. Bitcoin was sold to everyone by the yes men of crypto to be the solution against fiat currencies and hedge against inflation, the stock market, politics, and all that crap. The S&P is only down 25% while BTC is down 50%.

This was always going to happen. It will jump back up again and then drop again. It's just buying at the right time and offloading at the right time until people realise it's not really money in many places. great idea, but it's just like those paperclip trade up vidoeos from years ago.

Banks are starting to have crypto department in their chains . Jaime diamond (chase CEO) used to shit on Bitcoin years ago. Even though his bank was accumulating bitcon lol.

"Over the years" being less than 20. The NYSE has been around for 230 years. The Dow Jones ha been around for 137 years. The S&P has been around for 65 years. Bitcoin is still in unknown territory and nothing says it can't just vanish. Government can and are putting regulations on it. They won't let you pay your taxes in it but will certainly tax your gains from it. And if it were independent from things then why isn't it at a stable amount? And who can even decide that amount? Why don't we just decide it's worth $5000 or $50,000 and leave it at that? It will always fluctuate and be based on real money until real money is gone. You cannot stop comparing it to the dollar because the dollar is the real world currency. If a company wants to sell a product for BTC they must compare it to their operating costs in the real world dollar. If inflation rises and their materials cost more they are going to have to sell it for more BTC. Therefore if the USD inflates, BTC inflates because they aren't going to charge .0005 BTC forever when .0005 BTC equals $20 one day and $9 the next.
Man its crazy how you have not the tiniest hint of an idea of what you are talking about, yet you still talk talk talk. lmao. this is so hilarious to read when I know how all of these things actually work. literally every single thing you said is wrong. btc is non inflationary. it has a cap. when the dollar inflates, this means the inverse happens for btc value compared to the dollar. it deflates. you have it completely backwards.

Bro, this all sounds waaaay to personal to you. Do you think supporting crypto makes you some sort of revolutionary? The 1% are using crypto right now to enrich themselves, and in the process will scam true believers.
lmao. whatever you gotta tell yourself. im going to get so rich off of the fact that people like you exist.

BTC has had an ~80% correction every four years or so. This is par for the course and it will rebound again when everyone forgets about it.

Man its crazy how you have not the tiniest hint of an idea of what you are talking about, yet you still talk talk talk. lmao. this is so hilarious to read when I know how all of these things actually work. literally every single thing you said is wrong. btc is non inflationary. it has a cap. when the dollar inflates, this means the inverse happens for btc value compared to the dollar. it deflates. you have it completely backwards.
Yeah maybe

Or if you take loans out using crypto to buy more crypto, see MicroStrategy and the looming margin call. You’re right, you’re no expert.
Don’t worry, when the recession comes you’ll be able to blame some totally unconnected person, like Biden or people, like Mexicans. I’m sure you’ll hear plenty of that instead of gross unregulated speculative investment, in an era when rappers are touting crypto and Mayweather NFTs (lol), as the problem.
I don't live in America, but your right crypto is the know all end all. If you dont thoroughly understand crypto(something I've spent zero time trying to learn about) you must not understand anything!

Back