The Last Boring Bender.

I miss Prime Silva. Comparing Izzy's techniques to Prime Silva's electrifying fighting style is like night and day.
Nah bro but adesanyas the best striker ever lmao.. where the evidence of this is, i do not know, but bullshitting ass joe rogan said it, as if he never saw Anderson silva fight

That shit was really fucking boring

I hope Pereira knocks him into another realm undiscovered by man
Izzy was incredibly exciting to watch when he was coming up. That was back when many here who weren't watching his fights were trash talking him. Oh. And he keeps winning. It's on a challenger to find a way to beat him.

Lol I gotta support Izzy because he's from the region? Do you support Canadians if you're American? Or Mexicans? I wanted Whittaker to beat Izzy but he came up just short, Izzy won that fight, and won this fight more clearly.
I support or favor different fighters but don't care about region. Propaganda isn't gonna make me support every Ukrainian fighter in the world, nor will the once good commentary of the UFC affect my thoughts on a fight. The commentary has become increasingly bias and that influences peoples opinions. It's not debatable, propaganda has worked and been refined for centuries. UFC judging is corrupt. Has been for years especially in Vegas.

Yeah....it's Cannonier's fault Izzy couldn't put on a show. And your reasoning....because Cannonier isn't good enough lol. You sound ridiculous.
Yes, it’s still their fault. It’s a title fight for gods sake, if you make it all the way to the title fight you have an obligation to go all out. Even with their limited talent they still didn’t give it their all. Only Whitaker and Gastelum put it all out there Vs Izzy and lo and behold those were the 2 most entertaining fights of his.

Volk vs Holloway was the main event for me. His walk out was more interesting than the fight.

so are you. at least he gets paid for it. You're boring for free

I support or favor different fighters but don't care about region. Propaganda isn't gonna make me support every Ukrainian fighter in the world, nor will the once good commentary of the UFC affect my thoughts on a fight. The commentary has become increasingly bias and that influences peoples opinions. It's not debatable, propaganda has worked and been refined for centuries. UFC judging is corrupt. Has been for years especially in Vegas.
Am I saying there isn't any corruption in fighting or in the UFC, no however if you're using this fight to cite as an example of corruption then yes again I re-iterate you are smoking the crack pipe. Find anyone with a modicum of MMA knowledge who gave Cannonier the victory. You can't.

Am I saying there isn't any corruption in fighting or in the UFC, no however if you're using this fight to cite as an example of corruption then yes again I re-iterate you are smoking the crack pipe. Find anyone with a modicum of MMA knowledge who gave Cannonier the victory. You can't.
I found em. It's me dickhead. Also many threads on this topic and plenty of them have people scoring of for Jared. The OP was a clear bait title to get IZZY defenders. I got nothing against IZZY, fantastic fighter, world class striker, and undeniably one of the best of his era in his weight class. I just don't believe he won that fight, nor do I think on a 10pt fighting system was it particularly close.

The only shred of crediability GSP had was that he conrtoled the fight, Izzy is just a newer version of it.

I found em. It's me dickhead. Also many threads on this topic and plenty of them have people scoring of for Jared. The OP was a clear bait title to get IZZY defenders. I got nothing against IZZY, fantastic fighter, world class striker, and undeniably one of the best of his era in his weight class. I just don't believe he won that fight, nor do I think on a 10pt fighting system was it particularly close.
So when I asked you to find someone credible, you've come up with just yourself and what one other Sherdogger? You're one of or basically the lone genius who can see through the corruption and see that some corrupt entity robbed Cannonier of his rightful victory in a fight where at minimum he clearly won 3 rounds, if not 4? So all the other MMA people who scored the fight for Adesanya are in on the corruption too? Lol sure bud, have a good night finishing what's left in that crack pipe.

So when I asked you to find someone credible, you've come up with just yourself and what one other Sherdogger? You're one of or basically the lone genius who can see through the corruption and see that some corrupt entity robbed Cannonier of his rightful victory in a fight where at minimum he clearly won 3 rounds, if not 4? So all the other MMA people who scored the fight for Adesanya are in on the corruption too? Lol sure bud, have a good night finishing what's left in that crack pipe.
I could post links to other threads on this topic but why bother. You do realize this is the isn't the only one on this site regarding this topic right? Idiotic mentally to assume you're right because other morons agree with you. Bet you got the clot shot, so guess I won't have to bother with you much longer....tick tock tick tock. Enjoy SADS.

He lost 3-4 rounds. UFC is fixed now. 2 weeks in a row with nonsense of clearly won fights. Paiva last week and Now Cannonier. If you think Paiva lost the 3rd last week or Adesanya won the 5th this round you fucking nuts. UFC has become Pride, but I don't think the fighters are fixing the fights. I think the judging is crooked, and the commentary is absurdly biased
Izzy won 4 rounds don't be a clown. Don't be that guy like the t.s. trying to get the ceremonial b.s. robbery call in every event. Holding Izzy up against the cage for half of the 3 rounds and doing nothing but a few decent flurry of knees to Izzy's leg once doesn't win a fight and he lost in space.

It's a hard space for Izzy to be in because he's so good at his game that fighers all gameplan these defensive performances because going forward against Izzy seems like suicide. Either they gameplan for it ahead of time or they do it by instinct after they get in the cage with him and feel he complex and smooth his mixture of feints mixed with kicks and jabs and uppercuts mixed with more feints and straights with a few hooks sprinkled in. The distance becomes too hard to gap and seems like fighters know that going in now and try to devise ways of getting Izzy to come forward where he's not always as good but even then when Izzy takes the center of the octagon he's been dynamite recently. Cannonier did a good job of getting him against the fence and holding him there but if you can't follow up with strikes and/or takedowns it's not going to put you over the edge. Not sure why so many blame Adesanya, his game is his game and always has been and it's up to his opponent whether they are going to make it "exciting" or not aka by going forward landing shots on Izzy in exchange for giving him even more looks and taking even more damage and counters. It's hard to blame fighters for seeing how things went for Whittaker, Brunson, Vettori 2, Costa(he was trying to go forward but couldn't and found himself frozen in the middle ground and that is the worst outcome vs Izzy... That and Costa isn't a counter fighter) and then look how much closer Whittaker 2 and Romero fights were.

None of these fools are as entertaining as Fedor

Izzy looks boring because of two things.

1. People aren't stupid enough to rush in on him anymore
2. He now point fights unless you make him actually work.

Until they get someone in the cage with him again that can actually threaten Izzy and make him work he's gonna take the easy safe route even if it is boring for us to watch.

I could post links to other threads on this topic but why bother. You do realize this is the isn't the only one on this site regarding this topic right? Idiotic mentally to assume you're right because other morons agree with you. Bet you got the clot shot, so guess I won't have to bother with you much longer....tick tock tick tock. Enjoy SADS.
crazy-seems-a-little-crazy.gif

Adesanya is flamboyant, arrogant, and boring, yet most fans loves him. Also doesn't fight super frequently. Volk on the other hand, is a pretty humble, but intense dude who almost always puts on exciting fights and fights super frequently, yet tons of people hate him.

Makes absolutely no sense.
One word - Nationalism and if wanted a second word, ignorance. It's amazing how many people I've talked to who think Izzy is American.

Izzy won 4 rounds don't be a clown. Don't be that guy like the t.s. trying to get the ceremonial b.s. robbery call in every event. Holding Izzy up against the cage for half of the 3 rounds and doing nothing but a few decent flurry of knees to Izzy's leg once doesn't win a fight and he lost in space.

It's a hard space for Izzy to be in because he's so good at his game that fighers all gameplan these defensive performances because going forward against Izzy seems like suicide. Either they gameplan for it ahead of time or they do it by instinct after they get in the cage with him and feel he complex and smooth his mixture of feints mixed with kicks and jabs and uppercuts mixed with more feints and straights with a few hooks sprinkled in. The distance becomes too hard to gap and seems like fighters know that going in now and try to devise ways of getting Izzy to come forward where he's not always as good but even then when Izzy takes the center of the octagon he's been dynamite recently. Cannonier did a good job of getting him against the fence and holding him there but if you can't follow up with strikes and/or takedowns it's not going to put you over the edge. Not sure why so many blame Adesanya, his game is his game and always has been and it's up to his opponent whether they are going to make it "exciting" or not aka by going forward landing shots on Izzy in exchange for giving him even more looks and taking even more damage and counters. It's hard to blame fighters for seeing how things went for Whittaker, Brunson, Vettori 2, Costa(he was trying to go forward but couldn't and found himself frozen in the middle ground and that is the worst outcome vs Izzy... That and Costa isn't a counter fighter) and then look how much closer Whittaker 2 and Romero fights were.
Vettori won that 2nd fight.
Izzy wasn't picking him apart in the center of the octagon. In fact I think Jared's leg kicks did as much damage as what Izzy was putting together. Poor performance by IZZY. He probably wins 8-9 out of ten times but he clearly lost that fight. HE knew he did. He walked back to his corner looking frustrated after the first and I believe 4th rd(I'll need to rewatch to remember). Just like how Emmett knew he lost. He was about to walk away after Kattar beat him but then realized the fix was in.

OGC.69486ad6e15158236122a2f40cdd7491

Back