The metal thread \m/

Not usually a fan of black metal but I really like these guys. I guess they're a kind of black metal/shoegaze hybrid. Just really beautiful, melodic yet brutal music.

Saw them at a festival last month and they absolutely killed it live.

Not usually a fan of black metal but I really like these guys. I guess they're a kind of black metal/shoegaze hybrid. Just really beautiful, melodic yet brutal music.

Saw them at a festival last month and they absolutely killed it live.

It's ok. Something like this is more my style.

These are really good.

Let's get some more doom up in here:

The bit before the chorus is fucking heavy, lyrics are appropriately brutal as well. Drink my marrow and blood for dessert!

I grew up listening to rock then kinda got into metal.. I realized most of it wasn't for me.. It's just mostly for shock.. Most of these bands are unknown except for you.. Their songs won't ever get heard.. Those guys work at McDonalds on the side because their unknown bands aren't making money. Lead singet cant sing but can only scream and growl..

Bleh.. No real talent.. Just shock..

I grew up listening to rock then kinda got into metal.. I realized most of it wasn't for me.. It's just mostly for shock.. Most of these bands are unknown except for you.. Their songs won't ever get heard.. Those guys work at McDonalds on the side because their unknown bands aren't making money. Lead singet cant sing but can only scream and growl..

Bleh.. No real talent.. Just shock..

Volbeat is trash and you can eat a dick

These guys are talent, and they make more money than you working at Burger King

Back