The Official Sherdog Rap/Gangsta/Hip-Hop Thread

Have you see the outtakes to MONSTER'S BALL when he's squaring up with Billy Bob? The shot stays on Mos' face, but you can hear Billy Bob go off-script saying stuff like, "I don't want your kids in my clown suit." I hope he's living life like he wants because he adds so much flavor to whatever he does.

Love Mos Def take on that song, dude is a true poet. Reminds me of that time Chuck D went hard over the Otis beat when it came out, but it seems to have disappeared since, the version now has a different beat so I assume he had to take it down.

Never seen the Monster's Ball outtakes, I'll find em

I was watching a KRS video from last year and was a little shocked to see him morphing into Whoopi Goldberg.
I'm still going through all of last years releases and the KRS album was bitterly disappointing. Even Grand Daddy IU came out with fire

KRS always looked like Leslie Jones let's be honest. Him and pre-glow up Latifah were like the down big leg girls you didn't want anyone to know you fucked.

yep the new Armand Hammer album w/ The Alchemist is abso-fucking-lutely great.

I remember the first time I heard this song. Thought it was the dopest song because they drop so many rappers names

Back