The Powerlifting Thread

My hip has been hurting for over a month. It's not unbearable pain, but it sucks. I hurt it doing deadlifts. I was just doing warm up sets and I pulled too hard and I lost balance. My heels actually came up off the floor and my pelvis shifted far forward. Then it felt like I popped my hip out of socket. Like I could feel where the leg attaches to the hip slide around and it felt like bone on bone.

I can't do deadlifts right now. If I attempt to deadlift it's like I have hip spasms. My hip socket area is super sore and tender after squats even when I'm not doing a lot.

My body sucks :( I wasn't lifting heavy at all.

My hip has been hurting for over a month. It's not unbearable pain, but it sucks. I hurt it doing deadlifts. I was just doing warm up sets and I pulled too hard and I lost balance. My heels actually came up off the floor and my pelvis shifted far forward. Then it felt like I popped my hip out of socket. Like I could feel where the leg attaches to the hip slide around and it felt like bone on bone.

I can't do deadlifts right now. If I attempt to deadlift it's like I have hip spasms. My hip socket area is super sore and tender after squats even when I'm not doing a lot.

My body sucks :( I wasn't lifting heavy at all.

That sucks. Did you schedule an appointment with the doctor yet?

That sucks. Did you schedule an appointment with the doctor yet?
I haven't because it only hurts when I lift and like the day after. I was hoping it would go away on its own. I wouldn't get surgery over this. Hip surgery is super invasive. I might schedule an appointment just to figure what happened.

I haven't because it only hurts when I lift and like the day after. I was hoping it would go away on its own. I wouldn't get surgery over this. Hip surgery is super invasive. I might schedule an appointment just to figure what happened.

Was thinking more along the lines of PT.

I think 220 haack beats yury in sleeves, but in wraps yury is untouchable. At this point everyone wants to see that matchup, hopefully it happens this year.
Apparently Yury can’t get a visa right now?

You should absolutely see someone.

Browner and Haack were pretty close on their 3rd deadlifts, wow.

Oof, looks like the kids ran off with one of my knee sleeves. Perfect excuse to replace them with SBD ones.

Man a pair of hundos would really round out the home gym. But I've said that about every piece of equipment. <45>

Back