The shooting starts when the looting starts - Trump

Greg Popovich is using hack a Shaq on Trump right now.

White America is the only thing keeping this shit show together.

Reminds me of those idiots in Zimbabwe who couldn't wait to get rid of the whites then 20 years later were begging them to come back as they all starved. If Mexicans were able to build something like the US they would've done so in Mexico. Instead they come here and bring their bad habits with them
This.. My mom's family is Mexican. Everyone knows basically
Gainfully employed from the unpaid slave labor that built America which enable those rich people have the success they has thanks to the unpaid slave labor

Its helping those generations of people who did not get paid for their slave labor

The Chappelle skit about reparations mocked the subject but they did get it right on how money would end up going back into the economy.

The looters are people who are owed money from their ancestries unpaid slave labor and if they are not going to be paid reparations then they will have to fight the good fight and take it for themselves.
Because it's loser talk. My great grandfather had most his farm land sued away from him. My grandfather didn't bitch and moan and wail. He started his own business.
What you're asking is to call all blacks failures and tell them that history, even distant history is holding them back.
Sorry no. Fuck that and your stupid identity nonsense. Things were getting better until identity politics got big. This will only harm blacks, as has any and all help has so far. It's I'll conceived and it will be enacted in a nonsensical way, at best

Gainfully employed from the unpaid slave labor that built America which enable those rich people have the success they has thanks to the unpaid slave labor

Its helping those generations of people who did not get paid for their slave labor

The Chappelle skit about reparations mocked the subject but they did get it right on how money would end up going back into the economy.

The looters are people who are owed money from their ancestries unpaid slave labor and if they are not going to be paid reparations then they will have to fight the good fight and take it for themselves.
Slaves didn’t build AMERICA you fucking moron.

It's obvious white america has to die for something better to prosper. It's going to happen, a movement for fundamental structural change already controls the socio-cultural narrative; it's dominating media, entertainment, you name it. In the coming years this is going to be cemented in demographics which by extension will mean complete political control. This riot is just the beginning.

White America has to die? You're really fuckin stupid.

They lost that battle in the 90s but now it is 2020 and are now again fighting the good fight against injustice and tyranny.
Trump has had to now resort to hiding in the underground bunker and the White house having to turning its lights off because they are shook.

The sooner America can start paying reparations it will be a start for a better future.

We don't negotiate with terrorists. You're barking up the wrong tree.

What happened last time Dems tried to rise up against the Republican federal government? Trump = Lincoln. History will not be friendly to these rioters.

Thanks to media covering it more people will see it. Trump:He's obviously a coward caving in to civility and ending the violence.

Don Lemon calls out celebrities mostly black celebrities go out and work on changing the situation. Oprah and Ellen really got it hard as well as Jay-Z, Pink and Madonna. Don wants them to ignore the haters who flood their social media accounts.

At that point America probably devolves into a shell of it's former self. It'll be more like Brazil than a Western nation.

Brazil certainly isn't "something better" than the U.S. People on the left are only fooling themselves if they think otherwise.
It's easy to sit back and say "I could do that" or "I could do that better" in theory however its always a bit different in practice. If everyone was indeed capable of "doing that" then they would and there would be a hell of a lot more self-sufficiency, small businesses and general equity. By and large, American culture is one of consumption rather than production and that effects so many aspects of our societal health.

It's easy to sit back and say "I could do that" or "I could do that better" in theory however its always a bit different in practice. If everyone was indeed capable of "doing that" then they would and there would be a hell of a lot more self-sufficiency, small businesses and general equity. By and large, American culture is one of consumption rather than production and that effects so many aspects of our societal health.

Exactly, I think what's really going on is that some people of color want whites out of the way so their wealth can be confiscated and redistributed amongst themselves. America itself is an afterthought to these people. Clearly, whites would be complete imbeciles to let that happen.

Unless Mike Perry can prove his African American ancestry was involved in slave labor, he will not receive any reparations.

Black slave owners and sellers would not get any reparations since they are the ones actually making money off slave labor.

Children of interacial parents like Mike Perry etc will have to prove their family history was involved in slave labor.

The army would rolled out already but they havent because they know the repercussions of what will happen with the whole world watching if that happens.

Paying reparations is a start to end the protests and riots otherwise if they try to use force it will end up been a civil war.
main-qimg-ed384ff724d8ad21c858c703cf4eff91

So when is Trump going to start shooting all the looting cops?

What happened last time Dems tried to rise up against the Republican federal government? Trump = Lincoln. History will not be friendly to these rioters.

Lol. Trump ain't shit. He won't do shit. Using the military against our own citizens is what, as he called them, "shithole countries" do. The cops are brutalizing peaceful civilians and the whole world knows now. Maybe China or Canada should intervene to save us from oppressive, murdering cunt cops and a Neo Nazi white supremacist Executive branch. Both of whom can't deal with a society that has had enough and has shown them who they truly are.

So when is Trump going to start shooting all the looting cops?

Lol. Trump ain't shit. He won't do shit. Using the military against our own citizens is what, as he called them, "shithole countries" do. The cops are brutalizing peaceful civilians and the whole world knows now. Maybe China or Canada should intervene to save us from oppressive, murdering cunt cops and a Neo Nazi white supremacist Executive branch. Both of whom can't deal with a society that has had enough and has shown them who they truly are.
Trump wants governors and mayors to order the violence. He's not taking responsibility for it but he'll praise it.

Back