International 'The Single Most Qualified' mRNA Expert Censored

Why donate to someone you know is going to lose? Big pharma like , black rock, DoD subs etc will donate to whoever they think will win and get them in position to profit
If I were a conspiracy theorist I would draw attention to the fact that you've pointed out they knew Trump would lose.

Why donate to someone you know is going to lose? Big pharma like , black rock, DoD subs etc will donate to whoever they think will win and get them in position to profit
{<doc}

You just undid your own argument there, slick. They would have just kept their money and not given to anybody if they weren't going to get more money and political favors giving to quid pro Joe. Congrats on supporting all the biggest corporations and billionaire class.

{<doc}

You just undid your own argument there, slick. They would have just kept their money and not given to anybody if they weren't going to get more money and political favors giving to quid pro Joe. Congrats on supporting all the biggest corporations and billionaire class.
How did undo my argument that companies like this donate to whoever is in power? This isn't news. Trump was in power when the vaccines were being trialed not Biden

I can't even keep up with all the bad faith tenets and meme snipes.

Does this mean that people think Bill Gates is using nano machines to give people the virus? Or the vaccine?
Apparently it’s Window 12. Human operating system via nanotech lol

If I were a conspiracy theorist I would draw attention to the fact that you've pointed out they knew Trump would lose.
Hedging their bets maybe? Trump had already allowed them to do what they wanted with the vaccine to that point

How did undo my argument that companies like this donate to whoever is in power? This isn't news. Trump was in power when the vaccines were being trialed not Biden
Good God, man, think it through instead digging yourself further in the hole. You just contradicted yourself in a 2 sentence post.

Biden wasn't in power when they gave him millions, and if they didn't think quid pro Joe was going to hand out favors for money, they wouldn't have given him the money. You already accidentally admitted that Joe is corrupt because your TDS didn't allow you to think through the other side of what you were saying.

Good God, man, think it through instead digging yourself further in the hole. You just contradicted yourself in a 2 sentence post.

Biden wasn't in power when they gave him millions, and if they didn't think quid pro Joe was going to hand out favors for money, they wouldn't have given him the money. You already accidentally admitted that Joe is corrupt because your TDS didn't allow you to think through the other side of what you were saying.
What contradiction? I already said they figured Biden would win and want an in with him, why give money to trump when they were already good with him? Are you implying trump wasn't affected by money for favors? His Black Rock positions had no influence on their current real estate power?

Why didn't tucker do this type of interview on mRNA when Trump was in office and trials were going on in secrecy apparently? Seems dishonest to wait until trump is gone to start questioning everything that was done under his watch

want to crawl in a rabbit hole, I hate that it ends up at hunter biden at the end but the Rothschild- patent connection is where my previous reading has taken me

https://canncon.locals.com/

There are risks, the government is not being transparent about the risks, and we don't have all the information to make an informed decision yet.

That goes completely against the narrative being portrayed in the news and every conversation with people who have already been vaccinated.
I'm sure there are risks but risks to getting covid is higher is all. All new covid deaths are people who didnt take vaccine. You're playing percentages here. Say 2% dying of covid or 0% and then dying something down the road that they didnt catch in clinicals.

What contradiction? I already said they figured Biden would win and want an in with him, why give money to trump when they were already good with him? Are you implying trump wasn't affected by money for favors? His Black Rock positions had no influence on their current real estate power?

Why didn't tucker do this type of interview on mRNA when Trump was in office and trials were going on in secrecy apparently? Seems dishonest to wait until trump is gone to start questioning everything that was done under his watch
Woof, you keep stepping in shit. Blackrock has been donating overwhelmingly to democrats for almost 20 years.

https://www.opensecrets.org/orgs/blackrock-inc/totals?id=D000021872

Why would they be "good with Trump"? Lol, sure we donated to everybody but you in your primary, then bombarded Clinton with donations after you won the primary, then donated 4-1 for your opponent in the next election and are going to sit there while the media call you full of shit for suggesting a vaccine will be available by the end of the year and then announce it 2 weeks later when the election's over, but we're still good, right?

<JagsKiddingMe>

They aren't forced to give money to anybody, but they did because they know quid pro Joe is corrupt as fuck and easily bought. Your completely faceplanted with this orange man bad attempt.

<{walkerwhut}>

Ah yes, the orange menace is "in bed with big pharma", which is why they donated 4-1 to Biden and waited until right after the election to announce they'd finished the vaccines.

https://www.drugdiscoverytrends.com/guess-who-the-pharma-industry-is-supporting-for-president/

Where else would he appear? Your thread is that he's being censored, so obviously the people censoring him aren't going to have him on.
Trials for the vaccines began last summer. No company was waiting around for the election. Your making shit up so it fits in your conspiratorial world views.

Being interviewed by the single most shit stirring liar on tv lol

Because the MSM won't allow this guy on the air. They can't have intelligent discussion that might question the NARRATIVE.

Just shut up already... lol

Hes one of the inventors of the technology and is vaccinated himself. People should listen to what he has to say . He's not telling you not to get it , he's stating his concerns as a professional and letting you do what you'd like with the info .

That's crazy talk.... Lemming are supposed to fall of the cliff willingly and not question why

Trials for the vaccines began last summer. No company was waiting around for the election. Your making shit up so it fits in your conspiratorial world views.
Huh?

Where did I say anything about beginning trials? Yeah, everyone knows they began trials while Trump was president, and they announced the vaccine less than a week after the election.

Woof, you keep stepping in shit. Blackrock has been donating overwhelmingly to democrats for almost 20 years.

https://www.opensecrets.org/orgs/blackrock-inc/totals?id=D000021872

Why would they be "good with Trump"? Lol, sure we donated to everybody but you in your primary, then bombarded Clinton with donations after you won the primary, then donated 4-1 for your opponent in the next election and are going to sit there while the media call you full of shit for suggesting a vaccine will be available by the end of the year and then announce it 2 weeks later when the election's over, but we're still good, right?

<JagsKiddingMe>

They aren't forced to give money to anybody, but they did because they know quid pro Joe is corrupt as fuck and easily bought. Your completely faceplanted with this orange man bad attempt.
Bro what are you even saying? No Corp is forced to give any politician money. No shit. Good job captain obvious. Great point you made. Black Rock didn't have to give Trump any money they just did and got a senior position because they were qualified right? Lol

Bro what are you even saying? No Corp is forced to give any politician money. No shit. Good job captain obvious. Great point you made. Black Rock didn't have to give Trump any money they just did and got a senior position because they were qualified right? Lol
Sheldon Alderson gave Trump over 75 million and his wife got a Presidential Medal of Freedom, I guess she got it for fucking the guy that gave Trump 75 million.

Medical experts that question the official narrative appear to be getting black listed.

Kary Mullis the inventor of the PCR test called Fauci a moron and the establishment says not to question Dr, Fauci.

I'm sure there are risks but risks to getting covid is higher is all. All new covid deaths are people who didnt take vaccine. You're playing percentages here. Say 2% dying of covid or 0% and then dying something down the road that they didnt catch in clinicals.

sure, except that for healthy people, covid's mortality rate is... margin of error.

Huh?

Where did I say anything about beginning trials? Yeah, everyone knows they began trials while Trump was president, and they announced the vaccine less than a week after the election.
They followed a clear well publicized time line that started way before the election. There was nothing insidious or anti republican about the vaccine timeline. You keep saying “announced the vaccine” a week after the election but I don’t even know what you mean by that. Best guess I can make is that you mean they were granted emergency use authorization, which happened about a month after the election

Sheldon Alderson gave Trump over 75 million and his wife got a Presidential Medal of Freedom, I guess she got it for fucking the guy that gave Trump 75 million.
Trump in bed with Israel confirmed

Back