Tom Clancy's: The Division 2 - Official Thread

This game is addicting, I'm not going to lie. While in cases frustrating, it feels kingly to prevail and I've been logging in every day since Ultimate Edition release. Servers were down for three hours yesterday morning (updates) and then bloody again in the evening but all good; I know they want to get their baby just right for us.

Been largely looting supply drops (always a dogfight to claim) and levelling up while scavenging goods about the city. Hope you guys enjoy it just as much. If you invest in a perk and it doesn't activate, log out and in – it will then be active, just a heads-up not to fret reckoning you wasted Shade unlocking as much. I've had markedly few issues though; Ubi did well. Very robust, hands-off save system; one needn't do anything – just play. I keep mental tabs on certain item-counts and all has been perfect.

We can consider this for pinning too should Community interest and traffic warrant it. Hosting honours will then go to Lil M. Peace, guys. DC needs you.

cc: @LilMountain

This game is addicting, I'm not going to lie. While in cases frustrating, it feels kingly to prevail and I've been logging in every day since Ultimate Edition release. Servers were down for three hours yesterday morning (updates) and then bloody again in the evening but all good; I know they want to get their baby just right for us.

Been largely looting supply drops (always a dogfight to claim) and levelling up while scavenging goods about the city. Hope you guys enjoy it just as much. If you invest in a perk and it doesn't activate, log out and in – it will then be active, just a heads-up not to fret reckoning you wasted Shade unlocking as much. I've had markedly few issues though; Ubi did well. Very robust, hands-off save system; one needn't do anything – just play. I keep mental tabs on certain item-counts and all has been perfect.

We can consider this for pinning too should Community interest and traffic warrant it. Hosting honours will then go to Lil M. Peace, guys. DC needs you.

cc: @LilMountain
Whats your system and username should a fellow sherdogger want to link up with you?

Whats your system and username should a fellow sherdogger want to link up with you?
I'm soloing right now (PS4), mate, and want to see if I can make it to endgame before it blows wide open and becomes a necessity. I never summoned for this reason at first runs in any Soulsborne either; I need the high of any agony and achievement. I play on a French team usually ('team', aayy) but will send the batsignal up when the time comes. Cheers.

Time to bleed.

Started last night. Pretty happy with how it plays.

Glad to see this is being received well. A buddy of mine asked if I wanted to buy it so we can play co-op online.

What games would you relate this to?

Glad to see this is being received well. A buddy of mine asked if I wanted to buy it so we can play co-op online.

What games would you relate this to?

Probably Destiny, Anthem....things like that. Loot and shoot. This is third person, though.

Probably Destiny, Anthem....things like that. Loot and shoot. This is third person, though.

This.

Maybe even Borderlands but Borderlands was very enjoyable as a first person shooter. In 4 player co-op mode the game became too easy. With destiny anthem and Division the focus is on co-op.

I wouldn't compare it to Destiny the gunplay isn't as good and there is way more AI bullet sponges in this game well atleast in the first one and the PvP in the the first game while in the dark zones was complete bullshit.

I wouldn't compare it to Destiny the gunplay isn't as good and there is way more AI bullet sponges in this game well atleast in the first one and the PvP in the the first game while in the dark zones was complete bullshit.

The gunplay in this one is better than the first, imo. As for bullet sponges, that's just a part of the genre. I will agree that the first one was just ridiculous when it came to balancing.

Probably going to get this game, been watching some reviews and thoughts on youtube and most seem positive which is rare. Really seems like a looter shooter with lots of content and seems fun, not an anthem or fallout 76. I'm not big on these games but I'm getting bored of what im playing so I'm gonna get it, I rather liked the first one.

Good luck to my Sherbros who are buying it I'll probably be out there on those mean streets of DC tomorrow after the UFC card

Will be getting this soon

I'm Ozzie though so probably shit server.

Watch your weapons mid-firefight. The smoking barrels post-flurry are a nice touch.

The American History Museum story mission was one of the funnest shootouts I've had in a long time. I had to log out afterwards and hit the pull-up bar. Ground thyself, good sir.

CalmSimilarAmericanshorthair-size_restricted.gif

Played with @Shaz and @Ninja Elf for a bit. Got obliterated by a higher level shotty on a side mission lol... Game is fun as hell.

Back