Media Topuria's reaction to Justin's Blessing

Topuira should be more worried about eyepokes than anything.

Belal is out there in the background watching like a G

Ya, I mean his reaction is how most people should feel. Simply sad for Justin.

Maybe its entertaining, but Gaethje had seemingly made a conscious decision to try to avoid that style of fight, but then ends up taking a brutal career&life shortening KO anyway.

Ya, I mean his reaction is how most people should feel. Simply sad for Justin.

Maybe its entertaining, but Gaethje had seemingly made a conscious decision to try to avoid that style of fight, but then ends up taking a brutal career&life shortening KO anyway.
It was Justin’s last chance and he took the gamble, easy to say it was the wrong decision now but it was a good gamble considering the circumstances.

scaring-scared.gif

Ilia got almost finished by whats his name the last time he was at LW...
Topuria fans love to discredit that fight cause he beat Volk, he isnt LW sized, neither was Volk, he would lose to Gaethje and some others at LW, probably vs Holloway at both divisions too, he was losing that one fght at LW. Jay Herbert, is the guy even in the UFC?

Honestly just looks like a fan mind blown by the fact that max pulled it off with 1 second left.

It was Justin’s last chance and he took the gamble, easy to say it was the wrong decision now but it was a good gamble considering the circumstances.
Yeah like if Justin was up on the cards then I would understand people giving him crap, but at that point he already lost three rounds to Max.
Max gave him a chance to get a finish, I'd say it was a risk worth taking even if it didn't work out for him.

That being said, if Max was the one who got KO'd there while being up on the cards then yeah that would of been a very bad call in hindsight. However him getting the last second KO made this win sooooooo much better, incredible performance and fight.

Ilia got almost finished by whats his name the last time he was at LW...

And Max has been thoroughly pieced up by Volk and Poirier in all 5 fights.

Winners don’t make excuses for winning. Topuria is champ, Max is fighting for a runner up belt lol.

Back