Crime Trial Underway For Deadly Christmas Parade Driver

In their defense, it's not like he smirked at a Native American or something like that.
He wasn't smirking and neither was he running away from a mob with shots fired over his head. Just an SUV with a mind of it's own. A reincarnation of a 58 Plymouth Fury, if you will.

Victim impact statements were all day today. Brooks was rolling his eyes, laughing, and pretending to shuffle through paperwork as people were talking about their loved ones he slaughtered. This guy is absolutely one of the worst people who has ever lived. He's up there with Ted Bundy, Omar Mateen, Micah X. Johnson, John Wayne Gary, etc. Children read statements and he was shaking is head at them. This guy is an absolute shit stain on the face of the Earth.

Tomorrow, he has a few people speaking for him. Then he will get a chance to ramble some bullshit that won't make sense. Then the Judge will drop the hammer on this clown. I can't wait to see what she says.

Victim impact statements were all day today. Brooks was rolling his eyes, laughing, and pretending to shuffle through paperwork as people were talking about their loved ones he slaughtered. This guy is absolutely one of the worst people who has ever lived. He's up there with Ted Bundy, Omar Mateen, Micah X. Johnson, John Wayne Gary, etc. Children read statements and he was shaking is head at them. This guy is an absolute shit stain on the face of the Earth.

Tomorrow, he has a few people speaking for him. Then he will get a chance to ramble some bullshit that won't make sense. Then the Judge will drop the hammer on this clown. I can't wait to see what she says.

I watched many, many hours of this trial, and it never stopped surprising me. His behavior and attitude weren't just outrageous -individual moments of craziness happen in court all the time- it's that he just never ever fucking stopped. Psychology courses should hold this man up as the actual, literal textbook example of narcissism.

I watched many, many hours of this trial, and it never stopped surprising me. His behavior and attitude weren't just outrageous -individual moments of craziness happen in court all the time- it's that he just never ever fucking stopped. Psychology courses should hold this man up as the actual, literal textbook example of narcissism.

It's almost an autistic level of narcissism, if there is such a thing. I don't understand how you could sit and listen to that and not be effected. The little golf claps after the mother read the story about the awful injuries and recovery her little daughter had to go through. Tapping his heart like "I feel you, bro." after hearing someone talk about Brooks hitting their mother with the SUV, hitting the breaks to get her off the hood, and running over her after.

I'll be watching today. I predict he'll get thrown out during the judge's statement. Him and the prosecutor briefly going at it at the end of yesterday was wild. The judge didn't even warn both parties, as she probably should have. I think she was shook by the testimonies too.

This guy is the fucking worst. Sweet baby jesus he is so fucking awful. Please lord get him into prison as fast as possible so that nobody ever has to deal with him ever again.

I'm delayed by about 45 minutes I think and right now am at the part where he's using his impact statement time to just bitch and moan non stop about how little he respects the prosecution, while also saying he's going to take the high road. Thinking about all the people this mega chode has done this stuff to out in the free world, without consequence... it's revolting. He's a cancer. A life lived up until now 100% full of abuse with no consequence. Sickening.

Ted Bundy wasn't this big of a narcissist, I swear to god

I'm delayed by about 45 minutes I think and right now am at the part where he's using his impact statement time to just bitch and moan non stop about how little he respects the prosecution, while also saying he's going to take the high road. Thinking about all the people this mega chode has done this stuff to out in the free world, without consequence... it's revolting. He's a cancer. A life lived up until now 100% full of abuse with no consequence. Sickening.

I listened to his whole 2 hour rambling statement. I'm halfway through the judges remarks, but had to take a break. Holy shit was this a long day listening to this. The way he took his mask off and started crying when his mother and grandmother were talking about mental health, yet yesterday he's laughing at people whose mother he ran over and killed. Seeing people like Darrel Brooks hurts my faith in humanity. Might have to give true crime a break for a while once I get done watching this. I need to go watch some Pixar movies or something. Very disturbing.

I listened to his whole 2 hour rambling statement. I'm halfway through the judges remarks, but had to take a break. Holy shit was this a long day listening to this. The way he took his mask off and started crying when his mother and grandmother were talking about mental health, yet yesterday he's laughing at people whose mother he ran over and killed. Seeing people like Darrel Brooks hurts my faith in humanity. Might have to give true crime a break for a while once I get done watching this. I need to go watch some Pixar movies or something. Very disturbing.
I made it through the entire day, but it took some effort. Luckily there are some natural breaks worked in on account of his inability to act like anything remotely resembling an adult.

Back