Crime Trial Underway For Deadly Christmas Parade Driver

The only thing this case is good for referencing, is blatant media hypocrisy in the way they report stories.
This story is a thorn in the side of the racists and msm trying to constantly brainwash people of their narrative. Remember when they tried to blame the rise of asian hate crimes on whites.

I know. And that may be all well and good normally, but it should not be allowable in a murder trial. The rules are wrong on their face.
She is very calculated in what she is doing. He is trying to delay the trial, get a mistrial, etc. She is giving him zero room to do any of that. That's exactly why he keeps asking if she is holding him in contempt and she says no. It's also why she got on the record that she was scared of him. it sucks he can do this now, but it is better in the long run because this will not drag on forever like he wants it to. She is not giving him appeal options or options to delay the trial. she wants it over

The ending was the best.

“Are you satisfied with the polling of the jury, Mr Brooks?”

“No.”

He was trying to use anything to hold off proceedings. He was milking his "concern" over the fake juror's reddit post by sputtering nonsense. A competent lawyer may have actually been able to do something with that, but Brooks is just too fucking stupid. He had gotten break after break in life despite being a criminal scumbag. He really thought he was going to get a break here too.

Same. Absolutely no problem with it. Wish we had it in the UK.

i dont know. murderers like these don't deserve to get an easy out. they should suffer for their terrible crimes they committed. i say strap them to a chair and park them in front of a television and glue some headphones to their ears, and then put some nickelback and womens MMA on loop. make them wish they were dead!

Mr. "SUV" had no remorse whatsoever. I agree with everyone who said this POS should have gotten the death penalty.

Lol sorry haven’t been following this one. Thought I read somewhere he plead not guilty then retracted.
He put in an insanity plea if I remember correctly then retracted it and fired his lawyer

Mr. "SUV" had no remorse whatsoever. I agree with everyone who said this POS should have gotten the death penalty.

His bullshit "there were victims on both sides of this event" angle during his closing statement was infuriating to hear. He's not sorry they died. He's sorry he can't bullshit his way out of this like he's probably done everywhere else in his life. Just take a look at his facebook postings. He was itching to do this.

Back