Crime Trial Underway For Deadly Christmas Parade Driver

i still am amazed nobody is talking about what has to be the most crazy/absurd trial ever. it is all over social media and here nobody gives a shit.

It's the wrong type of story to gain traction here, for a whole host of reasons.

But it is truly a spectacle. I wish I could laugh, except this filth actually is allowed to cross examine witnesses and re-victimize them again. I'm astounded by how well the judge composes herself in the face of all of Brooks' buffoonery.

It's the wrong type of story to gain traction here, for a whole host of reasons.

But it is truly a spectacle. I wish I could laugh, except this filth actually is allowed to cross examine witnesses and re-victimize them again. I'm astounded by how well the judge composes herself in the face of all of Brooks' buffoonery.

Such incredible emotions from the SUV.

Scumbags like Brooks make a compelling case for the death penalty for folks that are on the fence about it. It’s undeniable that he did this, yet is being unremorseful and hostile in court while defending himself.

That being said, what he’s doing is fucking hilarious. Just making an abject mockery of the court and their silly rules because he knows he’s ass fucked with no lube. Might as well rustle all the jimmies he can while he still has the ability.
That, I can respect.
But fuck him, I hope he dies slow and burns in hell.

Closing arguments/Jury instructions begin today. Brooks has already been thrown out of the court for failing to pledge to not bring up shit the judge has ordered him not to as she's reading the jury their instructions. This judge is definitely dotting her I's and crossing her T's on this case. Brooks is such a massive piece of shit and it's frustrating just watching his idiotic rambling.

I presume the death penalty is on the table when he’s found guilty?

This dude is an abject retard.

Reactions: THC
This dude is an abject retard.

That, in addition to being a racist, murdering, soulless piece of human filth. Not that he ever had much of a chance to be free again, but he's screwed himself out of any possible defense. I can't wait to watch the judge's comments before handing down the sentence.

So now there is a sub reddit where a person has started a thread claiming to be one of the jurors. This may be the greatest trial since Lt. Daniel Kaffee got Col. Jessup to admit to ordering a code red

So now there is a sub reddit where a person has started a thread claiming to be one of the jurors. This may be the greatest trial since Lt. Daniel Kaffee got Col. Jessup to admit to ordering a code red

On a subreddit called Justice4Darrell. That actually exists.

Hopefully this piece of human faeces rots in his cell for the rest of his pathetic, meaningless life.

Closing arguments/Jury instructions begin today. Brooks has already been thrown out of the court for failing to pledge to not bring up shit the judge has ordered him not to as she's reading the jury their instructions. This judge is definitely dotting her I's and crossing her T's on this case. Brooks is such a massive piece of shit and it's frustrating just watching his idiotic rambling.

He is trying to be insane so he can get locked up for life.
Does WI have this type of execution?
brazen_bull_torture_device_3d_model_obj_3ds_fbx_c4d_stl_dae_fd2ccddb-a68e-4979-95c4-7da74a362c63.jpg

Back