International Trump calls for reinvasion of Afghanistan

Just stop. You defended the poster who is on the extreme side.

Maybe you didn't actually read what was being discussed and knee jerk defended Multi Banned Troll Kong.

If I did anything it was defend you for being clear. I never thought for a second you were talking about Afghanistan, moving people around the country was pretty obvious.

And I'm not an extremist. I've never said anything Bald said the left says.

If I did anything it was defend you for being clear. I never thought for a second you were talking about Afghanistan, moving people around the country was pretty obvious.

And I'm not an extremist. I've never said anything Bald said the left says.

Snap, so you agree with me on this. Sure didn't seem that way with your comments. But good to know.

Snap, so you agree with me on this. Sure didn't seem that way with your comments. But good to know.

Well, obviously I couldn't just agree with you, I had to at the very least be an obnoxious smartass when doing so.

That's our chemistry, and you don't fuck with that.

Well, obviously I couldn't just agree with you, I had to at the very least be an obnoxious smartass when doing so.

That's our chemistry, and you don't fuck with that.

Great post and actually made me chuckle

Now fuck off!!!!

I kid, I kid

Great post and actually made me chuckle

Now fuck off!!!!

I kid, I kid

i-guess-ill-fuck-off-now-goodbye.gif

I knew what he was talking about because he complains about it ALL the time.

Also it's a super common conservative anti-immigration sentiment. Covid is harmless and we shouldn't worry about it unless it sneaks over the border in virus soaked immigrants spreading it across the country. THAT virus is super bad and will kill you dead, and it's everywhere, man. Because of dirty immigrants.

i assume some of them are good people.....

The thing you have to understand is that anyone that leans really far one way or the other, lives in a bubble or just makes up their own reality. Saying one of these shit shows is really any better or worse than the other one just proves how un-tethered from reality one is.
<PlusJuan>

"Never in history has a withdrawal from war been handled so badly or incompetently as the Biden Administration’s withdrawal from Afghanistan. In addition to the obvious, ALL EQUIPMENT should be demanded to be immediately returned to the United States, and that includes every penny of the $85 billion dollars in cost. If it is not handed back, we should either go in with unequivocal Military force and get it, or at least bomb the hell out of it. Nobody ever thought such stupidity, as this feeble-brained withdrawal, was possible!"

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...-equipment-bomb-the-hell-out-of-it/ar-AANUrPv

{<huh}

I mean we shouldn't have left the military equipment with the useless Afghan army to begin with but reinvading to get it back would be the dumbest decision ever and defeats the purpose of leaving. This is not a sensible take.

The Same guy who negotiated with them?

Why would that be funny? Because he's on the other side?

I applaud any Congressman no matter their party to actually get their hands dirty and try to actually help.

Yeah that’s definitely part of it!

Really though it just comes across as a performative stunt designed to impress the rubes in his district. Doesn’t seem like a good idea to have dipshit congresscritters trekking around Afghanistan right now. He might take a wrong turn and then somebody will have to rescue him.

I like how he tells us to bomb shit that was paid by taxpayers. Really puts into perspective how far the silver spoon is up his ass.

The military equipment left behind was made useless.... it's just scrap metal.

The Taliban did get a lot of ammo and small arms, but they already had a ton of that anyway given to them by Reagan.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back