Social Trump retweets that he is "The Second Coming" of God

Every stupid thing trump does is just "making fun of or "clearly joking". How are people this stupid defending it? At some point you can ask yourself why i'm I defending this moron from all these stupid things he says?

This is not a nothing burger especially for any serious Christian. You know that man.
I could swear it's a cult at this point, dude is a rot in the Christian comminity. There's nothing sarcastic about that statement, he means it. At best he was being facetious.

When someone makes fun of daddy, do you get some kind of notification? Like a bat signal, but with the silhouette of someone going down on a ponchy old man?

Oh' man, you took that literally. You really did try harder.

For the sake of wit and humor, please, DON'T try harder. My eyes can only roll so far back in my head.

This is not a nothing burger especially for any serious Christian. You know that man.

I agree that Trump joking about being the Chosen One is ridiculous, but his lack of seriousness, humility and reverence is hardly worth stirring up the outrage mob. It is almost comical to observe how eager people are to lose their minds over anything Trump says and does. It is like a bizarre collective drug addiction. People are hooked on Trump and need their next fix of Trump foolishness.

Every stupid thing trump does is just "making fun of or "clearly joking". How are people this stupid defending it? At some point you can ask yourself why i'm I defending this moron from all these stupid things he says?

I could swear it's a cult at this point, dude is a rot in the Christian comminity. There's nothing sarcastic about that statement, he means it. At best he was being facetious.

They are acting like cult members. Any time any one points out something Trump did that is questionable, they get all defensible or trot out the old played out TDS line.
Trump has some how made Republicans defend his bloated deficit. Its amazing at this point. After 4 years of Trump depending on Revenue he will be responsible for 1/4 to 1/5 of the total deficit, but the Trump Lickspittles are like TDS or every President has bloated deficits. They debate like teenagers. "YOu hate me or so what every one else is doing it".
We need to change the name of Stockholm Syndrome to Trump Syndrome.

Ultra cringe.

"Wow, you guys have TDS. It's such an exaggeration to say he raped my mom. In reality, he only had like 5 or 6 thrusts and he barely even looked at her. Plus, he gets girls super moist so it didn't even hurt her. Also, she never drove me to school growing up and made me take the bus. She had it coming anyways. She was always walking around the living room at night in her sexy teddy like a whore."

I actually feel sorry for you. In a thread about Trump being his usual funny and charismatic self you're talking about fantasy stories about Trump thrusting his cock inside your own mother. That's seriously fucked up.

This is too much for me.

<45>

giphy.gif

I agree that Trump joking about being the Chosen One is ridiculous, but his lack of seriousness, humility and reverence is hardly worth stirring up the outrage mob. It is almost comical to observe how eager people are to lose their minds over anything Trump says and does. It is like a bizarre collective drug addiction. People are hooked on Trump and need their next dose of Trump foolishness.

He was not joking and it was not funny.

Even if he was though it is not funny and just like his racist stuff it will take weakest among us and convince them and that will lead to religious zealotry in the name of Trump for the unstable.

It is not funny. It is profoundly irresponsible and dangerous. Open your eyes man. Trump is wrong and dangerous. You are not wrong and your political stance is not wrong--- Trump is though.

I don’t think it’s deranged to point out objectively true and obvious things like the president is a big retard and a bad person.

Can someone explain what the joke was exactly? Everyone here defending it swears it's a joke, but where is the humor? More importantly, who is the joke aimed at?

He was not joking and it was not funny.

He was totally joking. You're either foreign to sarcasm, or an idiot, if you thought he making a serious claim.

It is not funny. It is profoundly irresponsible and dangerous. Open your eyes man. Trump is wrong and dangerous.

Oh' sweet Jesus...

No TDS going on here. No Sir.

You people are cringe inducing.
The mind of today's left, folks. I visual representation would show bugs squirming to get away from the sunlight.
I actually feel sorry for you. In a thread about Trump being his usual funny and charismatic self you're talking about fantasy stories about Trump thrusting his cock inside your own mother. That's seriously fucked up.

Equal parts whiny, desperate, and incredibly stupid. Well-made, guys.

He was totally joking. You're either foreign to sarcasm, or an idiot, if you thought he making a serious claim.

Oh' sweet Jesus...

No TDS going on here. No Sir.
So who is the sarcasm aimed at, the guy he thanked for likening him to the second coming of God? Trump isn't exactly known for his self deprecation.

Ultra cringe.

"Wow, you guys have TDS. It's such an exaggeration to say he raped my mom. In reality, he only had like 5 or 6 thrusts and he barely even looked at her. Plus, he gets girls super moist so it didn't even hurt her. Also, she never drove me to school growing up and made me take the bus. She had it coming anyways. She was always walking around the living room at night in her sexy teddy like a whore."

Gross post is gross.

So who is the sarcasm aimed at, the guy he thanked for likening him to the second coming of God? Trump isn't exactly known for his self deprecation.

You are asking really good questions here. Thanks.

It cant be aimed at the author of the tweet because he has already genuinely thanked him for the kind words.

So who is the sarcasm aimed at the guy he thanked for likening him to the second coming of God? Trump isn't exactly known for his self deprecation.

That's not what he said. The tweet did not call Trump "The second coming". He was talking about how some in Israel feel about Trump, and used a hyperbolic example to get that point across. Trump retweeted it for the high praise, obviously.

The joke however, was him sarcastically looking to sky and claiming he was "the chosen one". It was a shot at it taking so long for someone to come around and challenge China on trade. It wasn't a serious blasphemous claim, like some insane people in here are pretending to believe it was. Anyone can see he was being facetious. Anyone but the TDS crowd, anyways.

Who is defending what Trump said? Most people "defending" Trump are simply pointing out how absurd the Left is behaving when lefties lose their minds over everything Trump does. Trump is a goofball and a sleazebag. Of course, he is going to act accordingly, but it doesn't need to be an international news story with panel discussions and pundits giving their hot take everytime Trump does something goofy.

It is the Left that has created a Trump Cult. They are obsessed with Trump. The liberal media talks about him 24/7. Celebrities invoke his name to virtue-signal with the hopes of gaining relevance. Saturday Night Live and other so-called comedy shows feature him in skits and jokes. Musicians write songs about him. There are countless alarmist books written about Trump purchased by lefties who turn the books into best-sellers. Lefties even buy toys, T-Shirts and other merchandise mocking Trump. The Left has created an entire Trump industry that is incredibly profitable.

If it were not for the Left's bizarre obsession with Trump, he would barely be mentioned at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's not what he said. The tweet did not call Trump "The second coming". He was talking about how some in Israel feel about Trump, and used a hyperbolic example to get that point across. Trump retweeted it for the high praise, obviously.

The joke however, was him sarcastically looking to sky and claiming he was "the chosen one". It was a shot at it taking so long for someone to come around and challenge China on trade. It wasn't a serious blasphemous claim, like some insane people in here are pretending to believe it was. Anyone can see he was being facetious. Anyone but the TDS crowd, anyways.
That's a stretch. I know you aren't American, and I'm guessing you aren't Christian either.

Sounds like something the Anti Christ AKA the son of Satan would say.
https://trumptheantichrist.blogspot.com/2018/08/absolute-proof-trump-is-son-of-satan.html

Even not taking the link seriously you could make a case why he is the anti-Christ because of several elements tied to his life. I do believe in God and Jesus and I am pro-life so that makes me a bit uncomfortable because I support people like Bernie Sanders and Tulsi Gabbard for completely different reasons.

1. Jesus was born poor in a manger because there was no available beds President Trump was born wealthy from a very powerful real estate owner who owned many buildings in New York.
2. Jesus went to great lengths to make sure that people where treated fairly even having made a statement "Let the first without sin throw the first stone". President Trump talking about permanent detention for people who have crossed the boarder and building massive walls.
3. He has strong backing of the leadership of Israel.
4. He wants a powerful military and even stated we should just take the oil from Iraq an openly talked about the possibility of bombing Iran while continuing the wars he said he was going to end even expanding them.
5. He has talked about grabbing and women by and even had photos of himself with mobsters and pedophiles while denying these things ever happened.
6. I could go on an on about his disdain for people who he believes are beneath him and talked about that all the people who worked for him are better looking then any in the previous Presidents.
7. He never took up the effort to make it possible to improve the lives of people in New York in anyways at least Bloomberg donated 10's of millions to the schools and even the Koch bothers wrote big checks to back children's hospitals yet Trump joked about shooting someone in Times Square and people will still flock towards him.

Even though people don't believe in this stuff there is certainly a lot of reasons to see how he could be the anti-Christ if you believed in such things.

Back