Social Trump retweets that he is "The Second Coming" of God

Who is defending what Trump said? Most people "defending" Trump are simply pointing out how absurd the Left is behaving when they lose their minds over everything Trump does. Trump is a goofball and a sleazebag. Of course, he is going to act accordingly, but it doesn't need to be an international news story with panel discussions and pundits giving their hot take everytime Trump does something goofy.

It is the Left that has created a Trump Cult. They are obsessed with Trump. The liberal media talks about him 24/7. Celebrities drop his name to virtue-signal with the hopes of gaining relevance. Saturday Night Live and other comedy shows feature him is skits and jokes. There are countless books written about Trump purchased by lefties who turn the books into best-sellers. The Left has created an entire Trump industry that is incredibly profitable.

If it were not for the Left's bizarre obsession with Trump, he would barely be mentioned at all.

You are wrong here man. Trump is being mentioned by white supremacists, white nationalists and I predict increasingly by religious zealots and fanatics. He has the bully pulpit.... there is a responsibility to communicate yourself in a way that is effective. He does this intentionally though.

I speak publicly for a living. Everyone who does learns very quickly how to make certain people understand you and don't misunderstand you.

Trump is practicing double speak. Sane good people will never understand this and so he flies under their radar. He knows what he is doing though.

That's a stretch. I know you aren't American, and I'm guessing you aren't Christian either.

Wow, what a sad, nonsensical retort. Typical.

Anyways, I explained exactly what happened. If you want to continue to play dumb, or be dumb with your fellow TDS sufferers, have at it.

Wow, what a sad, nonsensical retort. Typical.

Anyways, I explained exactly what happened. If you want to continue to play dumb, or be dumb with your fellow TDS sufferers, have at it.
There's not much to respond to. It's just a huge reach in an attempt to cover for him. I asked where the humor was, you had no answer, I asked who or what it was directed at, your answer was incredibly weak at best. I'm just acknowledging that you are doing your usual role playing bullshit.

You are wrong here man. Trump is being mentioned by white supremacists, white nationalists and I predict increasingly by religious zealots and fanatics. He has the bully pulpit.... there is a responsibility to communicate yourself in a way that is effective. He does this intentionally though.

I speak publicly for a living. Everyone who does learns very quickly how to make certain people understand you and don't misunderstand you.

Trump is practicing double speak. Sane good people will never understand this and so he flies under their radar. He knows what he is doing though.

What is it they say forked tongue in Trumps case.

There's not much to respond to. It's just a huge reach in an attempt to cover for him. I asked where the humor was, you had no answer, I asked who or what it was directed at, your answer was incredibly weak at best.

I gave you clear answers to both. Your TDS simply blocks anything resembling rational thought.

Carry on.

vx0y6o9yq0yy.jpg

This isn't such a stretch when you realize how much Jesus hated bad trade deals.

Its a retarded thing to say and im pretty sure the guy is a self proclaimed christian which makes it more retarded but it really isnt that harmful tbh

Why is it always the half dozen nuts making and commenting on misleading titled TDS threads?

Did 80% of Liberal posters take a group vacation leaving us with the homeless screaming poster types?

The liberal media is going to be all over this huge nothingburger like flies on shit. Sad! We better listen to what Morning Joe has to say about this. I'm sure it is incredibly insightful and will change our lives for the better.

By looking heavenward and using the phrase "chosen one" sarcastically he is mocking God and the very concept of prophets and messiahs. How does anyone who takes their Christian faith seriously not see this as vile and condemnable behavior from a US president??

I mean, I know why a self-righteous, phony fuck, bible-sig-in-the-karate-forum Christian like you wouldn't give a shit, but why do you think actual, sincere believers are so quick to throw their religion's integrity under the bus in favor of defending the blasphemy of a mortal man?

I'm a follower of Jesus Christ and his teachings and if you call yourself a Christian and you're saying "Ah, he's just joking..."

You're wrong and you know you are. He's wrong for even letting the words come out of his mouth.

But....

trump-prayer.jpg

This^ happened once, so it's all good.

Any blasphemers in here making fun of our God King will be smitten!!

Can you name these white supremacists and white nationalists mentioning Trump? I sure can't name even one. Prominent Alt-Right figures like Richard Spencer (who were far more popular during the Obama administration than they are now) became almost anonymous once the "Heil Trump!" video went viral. The media was glad to have someone like Spencer around because at least they could put a face to the so-called growing racist Alt-Right that was going to take over America. Unfortunately for the media, people stopped listening to Spencer (early into Trump's presidency) once it was clear he was an idiot. Now the media just throws out the term in hopes it will still scare people, but they don't have any bogeymen to portray as Alt-Right heroes.

Trump is not influential at all. Drake, Cardi B and Beyonce have far more influence than Trump on the impressionable minds of young people. I don't know anybody on the right who hopes their kids turnout to be a degenerate goofball like Trump when they grow up.

It is the liberal media needing a scapegoat and a boogeyman that is giving Trump any-kind of influence. The constant fearing-mongering, sensationalism, hyperbole, demonizing, divisive-language, cruel jokes, violent images, virtue-signalling, outrage and so on directed at Trump by the media is far more damaging to humanity's collective conscience than anything Trump has done. The fact that people have been conditioned by the media to immediately lose their minds when they hear the name Trump has to tell you something is rotten in the state of Denmark. People should not be verbally and physically attacked for wearing MAGA hats. People have been conditioned well by the media. They are like Pavlov's dogs drooling when they hear the name Trump.

I agree with you that Trump is not a man of character. He is a bad example of how one should conduct him or herself. Where we disagree is regarding Trump's influence. Trump is not the main problem and is not as influential as people are claiming. It is the media's fear-mongering, scape-goating and sensationalism that is far more damaging. The media is going to miss Trump when he is gone.

I agree that Trump joking about being the Chosen One is ridiculous, but his lack of seriousness, humility and reverence is hardly worth stirring up the outrage mob. It is almost comical to observe how eager people are to lose their minds over anything Trump says and does. It is like a bizarre collective drug addiction. People are hooked on Trump and need their next fix of Trump foolishness.
Here's an alternative theory. The President of the US is the most powerful man in the world and what he says and how he behaves matters a lot, for a whole host of reasons.

So, maybe we shouldn't be treating his constant bullshitting like he's some asshole at the bar.

I mean, I know why a self-righteous, phony fuck, bible-sig-in-the-karate-forum Christian like you wouldn't give a shit, but why do you think actual, sincere believers are so quick to throw their religion's integrity under the bus in favor of defending the blasphemy of a mortal man?

21b5391b2482a9636a29d9884451baed--god-bless-you-red-hearts.jpg

Can you name these white supremacists and white nationalists mentioning Trump? I sure can't name even one. Prominent Alt-Right figures like Richard Spencer (who were far more popular during the Obama administration than they are now) became almost anonymous once the "Heil Trump!" video went viral. The media was glad to have someone like Spencer around because at least they could put a face to the so-called growing racist Alt-Right that was going to take over America. Unfortunately for the media, people stopped listening to Spencer (early into Trump's presidency) once it was clear he was an idiot. Now the media just throws out the term in hopes it will still scare people, but they don't have any bogeymen to portray as Alt-Right heroes.

Trump is not influential at all. Drake, Cardi B and Beyonce have far more influence than Trump on the impressionable minds of young people. I don't know anybody on the right who hopes their kids turnout to be a degenerate goofball like Trump when they grow up.

It is the liberal media needing a scapegoat and a boogeyman that is giving Trump any-kind of influence. The constant fearing-mongering, sensationalism, hyperbole, demonizing, divisive-language, cruel jokes, violent images, virtue-signalling, outrage and so on directed at Trump by the media is far more damaging to humanity's collective conscience than anything Trump has done. The fact that people have been conditioned by the media to immediately lose their minds when they hear the name Trump has to tell you something is rotten in the state of Denmark. People should not be verbally and physically attacked for wearing MAGA hats. People have been conditioned well by the media. They are like Pavlov's dogs drooling when they hear the name Trump.

I agree with you that Trump is not a man of character. He is a bad example of how one should conduct him or herself. Where we disagree is regarding Trump's influence. Trump is not the main problem and is not as influential as people are claiming. It is the media's fear-mongering, scape-goating and sensationalism that is far more damaging. The media is going to miss Trump when he is gone.

I think you are off track here in a pretty deep way. let me clarify what I mean.

This thread is about Trump saying some very delusional and dangerous things. This is not about the MSM. If it were about the lying liars of the MSM I would not be saying "what about Trump." I would just be discussing the terrible lies and bias of the MSM. If this were a thread about people attacking others for wearing MAGA hats I would be condemning that too as stupid, foolish and dangerous.

What you are doing is idolatry to the core. You are putting Trump and your party above truth and reality. I really like you by the way and I have thought we have shared a connection on this site a number of times. If this was not the case I would not even risk saying this on a forum to you.

In this thread we are addressing the degenerate and dangerous things Trump says and does. I think there is something wrong in your heart and mind if you MUST blame and deflect to the MSM instead. It sounds like instead of being on the side of God which only cares about right and wrong you are instead aligning with a political position and side and defending that. This is wrong.

Why not simply address this degenerate dangerous speech from the president of the united states of america and acknowledge that at the very least unstable people may act on it? Why not address the problem with Trump-- that he makes these kinds of statements often and benefits from them? Why not ask the question that if YOU could easily identify the kind of speech that will be taken the wrong way and stop doing it why cant Trump?

I've run out of energy after this post but if I must I will dig up the terrorists and white supremacist who have directly stated that they think Trump is on their side.

what happened to the last king of the jews? Definitely not a good omen.

I personally don't see this as a big deal myself. But whatever. Maybe I have too much important shit to worry about in life.

Back