Social Trump retweets that he is "The Second Coming" of God

There is one thing we all know for fact re my post above and that is whenever Trumpsters or republicans accuse someone of something (voter fraud, gerrymandering, the Swamp, etc) it is because they are projecting their own misdeeds and feel the best defense is offense. Accuse the other side of what might become known of you before they can dig it up and rightly accuse you. That way you can say 'they all do it'.

TDS fits right in here.

Trump is like a 3rd grader trying to bluff his way when he was he had not read the book and had to give a book report.

What he said isn't a big deal in and of itself, but only someone who's batshit insane would joke about being the chosen one and retweet Wayne Allyn Root in a positive way.

Its quite insane we have millions that think it's perfectly all right to not be able to tell when the president is being serious or joking.

The excuses will never end. At this point he could literally shoot someone in the middle of the street and half the people here would be scrambling to find a way to spin it as a "joke".

He said exactly that on the campaign trail. Turns out, its pretty much true. Crazy stuff but this is where we are.

What he said isn't a big deal in and of itself, but only someone who's batshit insane would joke about being the chosen one and retweet Wayne Allyn Root in a positive way.

Either that or change the conversation from the previous day when he was involved in a bunch of bullshite - said he was considering a payroll tax cut (not going to happen when we are running up a huge deficit already), he was exposed as being owned by the NRA again, pushed for Russia to rejoin the G7 summit, said Jews who vote Democrat lack knowledge or are disloyal, tried to make a joke about not visiting Denmark because he cannot buy Greenland, which resulted in the premiere of Greenland saying that isn't something to joke about. He did all that in one day.

If a religious fanatic shoots someone in the next while because he believes Trump is the chosen one and his enemies but be cut down then Trump will bear some responsibility for it.

You’ll find a way to impute responsibility to Trump one way or the other.

You’ll find a way to impute responsibility to Trump one way or the other.

No I wont. I have no desire to make it up. In the aforementioned example though he will bear some responsibility and any decent human being would take that responsibility willingly.

Either that or change the conversation from the previous day when he was involved in a bunch of bullshite - said he was considering a payroll tax cut (not going to happen when we are running up a huge deficit already), he was exposed as being owned by the NRA again, pushed for Russia to rejoin the G7 summit, said Jews who vote Democrat lack knowledge or are disloyal, tried to make a joke about not visiting Denmark because he cannot buy Greenland, which resulted in the premiere of Greenland saying that isn't something to joke about. He did all that in one day.

That is a big day...........

No I wont. I have no desire to make it up. In the aforementioned example though he will bear some responsibility and any decent human being would take that responsibility willingly.

In your aforementioned hypothetical example, some nut decided to exercise his own free will to do something crazy. That’s all. If we’re going to blame politicians for the unofficial acts of their supporters, then everyone in congress is guilty.

But that’s not how it works in reality. In reality, everything bad is Trump’s fault, and anything that is fairly attributable to the Left can be explained by an innocuous alternative cause.

In your aforementioned hypothetical example, some nut decided to exercise his own free will to do something crazy. That’s all. If we’re going to blame politicians for the unofficial acts of their supporters, then everyone in congress is guilty.

But that’s not how it works in reality. In reality, everything bad is Trump’s fault, and anything that is fairly attributable to the Left can be explained by an innocuous alternative cause.

How would everyone in congress be guilty if a nut heard Trump say he was the chosen one and started getting religious followers doing violence in his name though?

I saw the interview. He was talking about being elected. Odd choice of words, but I suspect he was just trolling knowing the left would blow a gasket.

How would everyone be guilty if a nut heard Trump say he was the chosen one and started getting religious followers doing violence in his name though?

"Everyone" in congress is guilty in the sense that everyone has followers who have done bad things. The guy who shot Steve Scalise was a Bernie Bro. The Dayton shooter was an Elizabeth Warren supporter. The guy who shot all those cops in TX was Black Lives Matter supporter, who followed all the people associated with that movement. Osama Bin Laden held the same beliefs as Reps Ilhan Elmi and Rashida Tlaib. See how that works?

" Nothing like the Medal of Honor,” he continued. “I wanted one, but they told me I don't qualify, Woody. I said, 'Can I give it to myself anyway?' They said, 'I don't think that's a good idea.'”

The Medal of Honor is the highest and most prestigious military decoration a service member can receive, and its recipients have often lost friends or sacrificed their own lives. Trump making jokes about awarding it to himself is disrespectful, ignorant, and downright wrong. It shows that Trump thinks of us as just his disposable political props.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/08/21/donald-trump-give-himself-medal-of-honor-1470950

Makes you wonder what else he's joking about...

donald-trump-flag.jpg

.....So the country has fallen because the President said a joke? Does that imply Liberals have horrible sense of humors? I'm more disturbed that a joke has cause the left to lose their shit more than anything.

Oh look another banned account back again

I saw the interview. He was talking about being elected. Odd choice of words, but I suspect he was just trolling knowing the left would blow a gasket.

Well, that's fucked up. It's pretty weird that the president is out of his mind, yet millions don't care that instead of actually governing capably with a full staff of people who aren't piferers and tea partiers, he focuses on watching tv all day and insulting people on twitter like a 13 year old girl during summer break.

"Everyone" in congress is guilty in the sense that everyone has followers who have done bad things. The guy who shot Steve Scalise was a Bernie Bro. The Dayton shooter was an Elizabeth Warren supporter. The guy who shot all those cops in TX was Black Lives Matter supporter, who followed all the people associated with that movement. Osama Bin Laden held the same beliefs as Reps Ilhan Elmi and Rashida Tlaib. See how that works?

I do see how that works but there have been threads for that where the veracity of each claim is discussed.

This thread is about Tump.

" Nothing like the Medal of Honor,” he continued. “I wanted one, but they told me I don't qualify, Woody. I said, 'Can I give it to myself anyway?' They said, 'I don't think that's a good idea.'”

The Medal of Honor is the highest and most prestigious military decoration a service member can receive, and its recipients have often lost friends or sacrificed their own lives. Trump making jokes about awarding it to himself is disrespectful, ignorant, and downright wrong. It shows that Trump thinks of us as just his disposable political props.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/08/21/donald-trump-give-himself-medal-of-honor-1470950

Makes you wonder what else he's joking about...

donald-trump-flag.jpg

Just imagine if Doremus was shot in the head, and Buzz Windrip was an idiot on amphetamines. That's our world.

Back