International Tucker Carlson in Russia to interview Vladimir Putin UPDATE- Interview Posted

So Tucker never asked Putin how he as a career government employee is somehow worth 300 Billion plus.
I find it funny the Putin worship from Americans. I mean he is basically acts like a dictator from some shit hole banana Republic who fucking robs his people blind for his own personal gain. I despise theivin ass leaders. Plus Putin is really short, never trust a short dude.

How can you log in to your account if you dont know the user name?
I mean if the user name is changed, and you try to log in with the old name and password.
You need to know the log in... to.... log in.
When I changed my name I had to update the login details. IIRC
Obviously I noticed the username change below my avatar almost immediately the next time I got on. When they changed the name, it didn't log me out. I didn't even think about. At some point later I did try to login in a different device, and I got the "username or password does not match" error. I use a password manager that keeps track of my passwords across devices and it had automatically filled in my old username. I took a second to think about why my username and password wasn't working. Then I had the same thought you had. So, I manually typed in my new username with my same old password. That did the trick, and I updated my password manager.

Not really sure why this is such a triggering topic.

When they changed the name, it didn't log me out. I didn't even think about. At some point later I did try to login in a different device, and I got the "username or password does not match" error. I use a password manager that keeps track of my passwords across devices and it had automatically filled in my old username. I took a second to think about why my username and password wasn't working. Then I had the same thought you had. So, I manually typed in my new username with my same old password. That did the trick, and I updated my password manager.

Not really sure why this is such a triggering topic.

<YeahOKJen>

So Tucker never asked Putin how he as a career government employee is somehow worth 300 Billion plus.
I find it funny the Putin worship from Americans. I mean he is basically acts like a dictator from some shit hole banana Republic who fucking robs his people blind for his own personal gain. I despise theivin ass leaders. Plus Putin is really short, never trust a short dude.
He would just deny it. But it was an interview solely about the Ukrainian war. It didn't make much sense to ask about internal Russian politics.
One thing I think he missed is that he didn't ask about Wagner

There were plenty of actual journalists that tried to get an interview with Putin. Putin turned them all down. So why do you think he chose Tucker as the guy he wanted to talk to? The first hour of the "interview" tells you all you need to know.

Because Tucker agreed to some terms like Putin would get to answer with all time he wanted without being cut off.

Tucker asked the question and let him answer or speak as long as he wanted.

Do you know of any major networks that could do this without cutting it down to fit a time slot. I don't think so.

It wasn't a great "hard hitting " interview. It was long and rambling for much of it. I don't think it changed about anyone's view of Putin and his actions.

OK why don't you break it down for us - what you gathered for his reasoning and why it all makes sense?

So you are cool with Mexico trying to take Texas back because of all the "Nazis' in Texas.

You realize you can understand why a person thinks the way they do, while not agreeing on every point right?

So why are some here pissed of Tucker got an interview with him.

So far what I have seen of it Tucker didn't try to defend anything he said.
I was not pissed, I was just taking a piss on people calling Tucker a journalist. Tucker is a journalist when he is out of court, in court, Tucker is an entertainer.

Honestly the interview went just like I thought it would go, a puff piece that Putin could say what he wanted with no push back. Tucker used it to get his name out there because he does not want to be like Glen Beck or Papa Bear O'Reilly and be somewhat irrelevant after getting fired from Fox.
I did not expect Putin to put down Tucker so much but then again it brought about the Tuck Face, which always makes me laugh.

The format was entirely bizarre and Putin came off as a rambling psychopath. He really didn't seem to understand that the President of the United States is not the sole decision maker like he is.

Tucker did the best he could in the context of how weird the interview was and handled it better than I expected. Any attempt to pushback was met with bullshit and stonewalling and I kinda of felt like Putin would just get up and leave at any second if Tucker kept going places he didn't want.

I thought he was going to give him another blowjob like Oliver Stone, but it was much weirder than that.

Would much rather see Putin get the BBC Hardtalk treatment.

Last edited:
So you are cool with Mexico trying to take Texas back because of all the "Nazis' in Texas.
They seem to be trying. You seen how the border's been going for years now?

Is it the left or the right who constantly refer to their own country as "stolen land"? The biggest difference here is that when the American left ramble on about fabricating history, claim the country started in 1619, and share their paranoia about imaginary "nazis", it's to justify attacking their own country because they're completely demoralized.

Lol 😆 Can't tell if this is satire or serious.

<{MingNope}>
this had to be disappointing even for the tankie dorks.

GF4Y-v5WgAA_kuG

Back