TUF Season 29 Episode 1 Watch Party 6/1 9 ET

I didn't even know Macy won TUF and I've been a fan for awhile now..

So crazy how Amir just disappeared. Spike TV was really building him up. I guess both their UFC dreams died together..

So crazy how Amir just disappeared. Spike TV was really building him up. I guess both their UFC dreams died together..
Yeah there were quite a few that just disappeared. It’s funny. It feels like all of the winners are super memorable or it’s almost impossible to remember much about them. Doesn’t feel like there’s much inbetween

Yeah there were quite a few that just disappeared. It’s funny. It feels like all of the winners are super memorable or it’s almost impossible to remember much about them. Doesn’t feel like there’s much inbetween
Amir's run on TUF was nothing short of amazing. Dude had no pro fights and ran roughshod on them boys..

Nice. Watching it now. I never have watched a season yet, but I think I will finally start checking it out.

Every fighter needs to be shown as a victim, ahh, poor luvvies! I'll watch the fights, nothing else, it's too cringeworthy.

Kem being the last pick surprised me. He might not have the demeanor that some of these other dudes have but he beat D1 standout Kyle Crutchmer in Bellator and went to war with Shamil Nikaev.

I guess he's really a WW so he might be a bit undersized but he's tough as shit and comes to bang.

Aww nuts. Muh boy Aaron “Kotz” Phillips lost. Now we gotta see TONS more of this Andre-and-tank-abbot-had- a-baby guy the ufc is ALREADY shoving down our throats :(:(:(

Feelsbatman :*(

Last edited:
Guarantee Tre has an almost highlight finish via knee. Same TUF tropes. I noticed now people realize that every word can be a sound bite.....

War PC TUF .......?

Is the first ep out yet because I can't fig it on fight pass

Season 7 was the best the first one they did it for They were all so shocked. Like fuck i might go home today? Some dudes quit their jobs for that shit. <{you!}>

Big time game changer there..

The season that Court McGee won had some fucking WILD fights on episode 1, to get into the house, one of my all-time favourite episodes of TUF. Rewatched that episode numerous times, actually.

This season isn't drawing me in to watch it unfortunately, can't be arsed with it. Bantams seem better than the MWs, but still.

Hey ZC thanks. Let's please do this again next week & all season. It's fun with these PbPs & all the great comments.

There was a guy on the show who every time they cut to him looked crazy eyed. Longer black hair. Can't recall his name. He should be a piece of work. In a funny way.

The promos hinted at a house fight. Always goes as follows:

Dana: This is the most important thing of your life.

Guys: (fawning over DW and looking around) Yeah. I'm gonna be serious. Gotta get it done.

Coaches: Listen to us. We work hard. We've got good staff. Seize the opportunity.

Guys: Yeah. So pumped. Worked for years to get here. Got a girlfriend and two kids. Close to realizing my dreams. All work. No play.

Three weeks later. Guys drunk as fuck insulting each other destroying pool tables and throwing down on concrete a night before the match.

Back