PBP TUF Season 29 Episode 2 Watch Party 6/8 9 ET

Who Wins This Fight

• Total voters
We is live!

VapuKhS.gif

Would be nice for sure. Curious what we’ll see now that there’s no scouting and team picking

My point is, they're not filling a time slot on cable. They should splurge a little. Anyone watching this live is a diehard.

The other day I was watching a little bit of TUF and I had to turn the TV off after about 5 minutes.

Seriously, what is so interesting about watching how absolute unknown guys live or what they like? Makes zero sense to me.

I understand getting interested in someone’s life when they already achieved big things. But when they are still only random Joes what is interesting to see?

Personally, for me when I watch MMA I am more interested in watching people climb the ladder. There is something extra satisfying watching someone win a title when you have been following them since the regional scene.

And history has shown there is a good chance one of these guys can be a future champion or a big player in the UFC

I decided to watch on PC and logged in and it wont play at all even with popup blocker disabled.
I really dont know why I pay for this subscription. I could have had a crystal clear stream going by now.

Smart TV or console. Never had an issue.

To be a foreign fighter, coming all the way to Vegas, losing early and being stuck there, must fucking suck.

They really should have a losers bracket and the winner gets to fight at the end as well. That would be the ultimate comeback, in season, and bring intrigue.

It would be perfect for 90 minute episodes.

To be a foreign fighter, coming all the way to Vegas, losing early and being stuck there, must fucking suck.

They really should have a losers bracket and the winner gets to fight at the end as well. That would be the ultimate comeback, in season, and bring intrigue.

It would be perfect for 90 minute episodes.
Yeah that’s why the first guys to lose always drink and act like assholes by the end of the show. No reason to stay

Yeah that’s why the first guys to lose always drink and act like assholes by the end of the show. No reason to stay

No reason to not have a losers bracket. You still get a shot at the TUF title. You fight the winner. The ultimate underdog bracket! Lol

Mitch is really fucking quick

Back