Crime TX passes anti deplatforming bill for tech companies

Well, first of all, it's not a fact at all, and it's in fact a ridiculous claim (there's no way he could be an incoming president and be senile--the job is too demanding, especially the way he does it). But second of all, it is widely known that consumers of Republican propaganda either believe it or at least believe they're supposed to say it every time his name is brought up. It doesn't add anything to any discussion or bring us closer to understanding any issue for people to mindlessly repeat it all the time. It's just used as a kind of defense against thought.

It isnt a ridiculous claim or "republican propaganda" The man can't even make it through a very prepared speech without trailing off into nonsensicals or tripping up repeatedly. He then caps this off by retiring without taking any questions and saying "I'm sopposed to go now ehhhha" He is indeed the oldest president in American history and you sir need to get out of denial. Its not propaganda, he's fucking old and thats relevant.

Also, why not make a prediction about what you expect over the next three years and then we can check it and learn from it? Like, I think this year will probably be the best year for economic growth this century, and we'll continue to see strong growth following, with a lot of the benefits you expect to see from that (falling poverty, for example, rising employment, etc.). What do you predict?

The bonus of this kind of approach is that we get a track record. https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/the-war-room-bet-thread-v6.4145653/#post-162527174 We can see who's been full of shit and who's been on the ball in the past.
They obviously can still carry out policy without biden being all there. So if your point is that I'm going to predict doom and gloom becuase of bidens mentality I'm not. We're way more likely to take a hit in foreign affairs do to his mental instability.

But to your point, I don't know. I hope we do better on a economical level because unlike some of the others around here I don't want shit to hit the fan just so I can say "I told you so jack savage" three years from now.

But I predict that we can't possibly get a good measure on things until at least next year. There are to many variables at play right now

It isnt a ridiculous claim or "republican propaganda" The man can't even make it through a very prepared speech without trailing off into nonsensicals or tripping up repeatedly. He then caps this off by retiring without taking any questions and saying "I'm sopposed to go now ehhhha" He is indeed the oldest president in American history and you sir need to get out of denial. Its not propaganda, he's fucking old and thats relevant.

OK, I think that it's insane to think he could take office as president while senile, and the conspiracy theory that he has mysterious, unnamed "handlers" telling him what to do is even more so. But I don't think there's anything that's going to get you to listen to reason on this one, so we can just move on. Especially since, as I noted, the mindless repetition of the talking point does nothing for discussions except derail them. It's just like a mantra to get people to not look at the record or think critically.

They obviously can still carry out policy without biden being all there. So if your point is that I'm going to predict doom and gloom becuase of bidens mentality I'm not. We're way more likely to take a hit in foreign affairs do to his mental instability.

"They" can't because legally he has all the power here. Obviously, like every president, he has advisers, but ultimately the calls are his. Make a specific prediction about foreign affairs, then, if you agree that economic policy is setting us up for a boom.

But to your point, I don't know. I hope we do better on a economical level because unlike some of the others around here I don't want shit to hit the fan just so I can say "I told you so jack savage" three years from now.

But I predict that we can't possibly get a good measure on things until at least next year. There are to many variables at play right now

Hoping and predicting are (at least supposed to be) completely separate things. Also, it's not about telling me so. When people are called to make predictions that they know will be remembered, they tend to immediately stop bullshitting and they're more likely to learn later. Further, everyone else who sees it and agrees with their predictions are more likely to learn. And it gives you a track record. My track record (11-0) tells unbiased observers that I probably know what I'm talking about when I'm willing to bet on something and tells partisans who don't care whether what they say is right that they're better off just personally attacking me or making vague statements.

OK, I think that it's insane to think he could take office as president while senile, and the conspiracy theory that he has mysterious, unnamed "handlers" telling him what to do is even more so. But I don't think there's anything that's going to get you to listen to reason on this one, so we can just move on. Especially since, as I noted, the mindless repetition of the talking point does nothing for discussions except derail them.

It is not insane to believe the same country that elected a reality show host also elected a very senile old man. His babysitters are often conflated with "handlers" which I agree does start to point towards conspiracy talk. But regardless, my point is that he's not all there mentally and your in denial about it.

And of course you want to move on, your in the precarious position of trying to defend Biden's mental state.

"They" can't because legally he has all the power here. Obviously, like every president, he has advisers, but ultimately the calls are his. Make a specific prediction about foreign affairs, then, if you agree that economic policy is setting us up for a boom.

Okay, nobody's saying he's a complete vegetable. Obviously he can still talk, discuss. But in a severely limited capacity. They can still carry out policy based on this limited capacity. He very clearly is being helped along in many ways.

Hoping and predicting are (at least supposed to be) completely separate things. Also, it's not about telling me so. When people are called to make predictions that they know will be remembered, they tend to immediately stop bullshitting and they're more likely to learn later. Further, everyone else who sees it and agrees with their predictions are more likely to learn. And it gives you a track record. My track record (11-0) tells unbiased observers that I probably know what I'm talking about when I'm willing to bet on something and tells partisans who don't care whether what they say is right that they're better off just personally attacking me or making vague statements.
Your not getting it, I'm not playing this prediction game. I'm here to simply react to the present circumstances.

These "predictions" don't mean alot to me personally because your always going to be able to interpret something political in anyway you'd like. Hence why you think your "11-0". Myself trying to predict another foreign affair debacle is easy enough (Not counting the continuous failure in afghanistan, but I have a feeling your counting this as a constant win) but it's always disputable depending on your viewpoint.

It is not insane to believe the same country that elected a reality show host also elected a very senile old man. His babysitters are often conflated with "handlers" which I agree does start to point towards conspiracy talk. But regardless, my point is that he's not all there mentally and your in denial about it.

Again, I've already said I don't expect you to be reasonable here. Obviously, it's not possible for a senile guy to handle a presidential transition or for such a large secret operation to be conducted with no leakers or anything.

And of course you want to move on, your in the precarious position of trying to defend Biden's mental state.

No, it's just like arguing with a Flat Earther or a creationist. Not really worth the trouble. To even think it's plausible reveals a lack of background knowledge that I can't expect to fill in.

Your not getting it, I'm not playing this prediction game. I'm here to simply react to the present circumstances.

I get it, but what I'm saying is that if your theory doesn't generate correct predictions, it's wrong. It's easy to "react to present circumstances" if you're indifferent to the truth of your beliefs. Lots of people do that. Just spout partisan talking points and don't lose sleep over the possibility that they're wrong. I'm saying that it's better to try to get things right, test your beliefs, etc.

These "predictions" don't mean alot to me personally because your always going to be able to interpret something political in anyway you'd like. Hence why you think your "11-0". Myself trying to predict another foreign affair debacle is easy enough (Not counting the continuous failure in afghanistan, but I have a feeling your counting this as constant win) but it's always disputable depending on your viewpoint.

No, I'm 11-0 because 11 times, I made bets with a third party judging and enforcing, and my predictions turned out to be correct, while the people I was betting with got it wrong (you can look back and see what the bets were). Objective reality exists (and I agree that this is one of the key divides between the left and right--rightists tend to think that the truth is whatever they feel or "you're always going to be able to interpret something ... in any way you like").

Last edited:
Okay, nobody's saying he's a complete vegetable. Obviously he can still talk, discuss. But in a severely limited capacity. They can still carry out policy based on this limited capacity. He very clearly is being helped along in many ways.

If Joe is ultimately diagnosed then it'll be like with Reagan were everybody argues over when it started. Pretty sure Reagan had Alzheimer's while in office.

If Joe is ultimately diagnosed then it'll be like with Reagan were everybody argues over when it started. Pretty sure Reagan had Alzheimer's while in office.

"Pretty sure" why? Reagan was a terrible president and actually was diagnosed with Alzheimer's (five years after he left office) so it's possible that there were early signs while he was in office, but there's no basis for confidence about it, and the kinds of claims that nutters make about Biden are far more extreme. There's just no possible way he could manage the job if he were senile, and no way it could be prevented from leaking because so many people would have to know (that's the typical issue with CTs, too).

Anyway, the repetitive droning of the talking point does work to prevent serious thought, and that would be true even if there was something to it.

Anyway, the repetitive droning of the talking point does work to prevent serious thought, and that would be true even if there was something to it.
What makes their opinions "repetitive droning" yet your views valid? Just because you don't think discussing the president's mental state a relevant topic that doesn't mean it's not worthy of serious consideration.

What makes their opinions "repetitive droning" yet your views valid? Just because you don't think discussing the president's mental state a relevant topic that doesn't mean it's not worthy of serious consideration.

Huh? What makes it repetitive droning is that it's repetitive and droning. I don't just repeat the same one-liners that other people do so my posts aren't repetitive droning. Do you know what "repetitive" means? And "serious consideration" is not what we're talking about. I can quote some posts if you need a jog. It's just a mantra designed to prevent critical thinking (similar to the empty personal attacks that you like directed toward people who don't blindly swallow GOP propaganda).

Last edited:
Huh? What makes it repetitive droning is that it's repetitive and droning. I don't just repeat the same one-liners that other people do so my posts aren't repetitive droning. Do you know what "repetitive" means? And "serious consideration" is not what we're talking about. I can quote some posts if you need a jog. It's just a mantra designed to prevent critical thinking.
So brining up relevant points is designed to prevent critical thinking but your "nothing to see here, move along" shctik is elevated discourse? Help me understand this apparent double standard.

The left doesn't care about corporate free speech when it comes to who they hire, or allow as clientele in other instances. But somehow the ability to censor communications under the 1st is hallowed ground here.
Censorship unnerves me regardless of who's in favor of it. I dunno what to do about these big tech companies. I don't see how anyone of any political affiliation could be comfortable with them wielding the power that they do.

So brining up relevant points is designed to prevent critical thinking but your "nothing to see here, move along" shctik is elevated discourse? Help me understand this apparent double standard.

Hmm. Do you think it's honest to describe people trying to derail any discussion about policy with "durr hurr Biden is senile" as "bringing up relevant points?" Let's not be hacks here. The "apparent double standard" is entirely your invention.

Let's not be hacks here.

OGC.84a4cd8b6c9d10a0c717c86c8eb7760f

Hmm. Do you think it's honest to describe people trying to derail any discussion about policy with "durr hurr Biden is senile" as "bringing up relevant points?" Let's not be hacks here. The "apparent double standard" is entirely your invention.
Yet the commonplace occurrence of "but but Trump" in every thread criticizing Biden is a ok? I'm consistent in calling bs, when I bother to, as I have no dog in this fight so quit the potato act Jack.

Nobody else = 99% leftist shills from the war room

Obviously I was telling the truth. Just carry on not breeding and thank you very much.
Lol, even the right wingers were shaking their heads at your description of the situation and how out of touch you were. And your bosses sure didn’t seem to think that it was no big deal, since they fired your ass.

Sexually harassing young female customers at your workplace is just peak douchebag behavior. We’d expect nothing less from somebody who consistently medals in the “worst WR poster”category each year.

Yet the commonplace occurrence of "but but Trump" in every thread criticizing Biden is a ok? I'm consistent in calling bs, when I bother to, as I have no dog in this fight so quit the potato act Jack.

First point is a strawman. Second is an obvious lie, as you are defending people who mindlessly drone talking points to prevent real discussion.

Lol, even the right wingers were shaking their heads at your description of the situation and how out of touch you were. And your bosses sure didn’t seem to think that it was no big deal, since they fired your ass.

Sexually harassing young female customers at your workplace is just peak douchebag behavior. We’d expect nothing less from somebody who consistently medals in the “worst WR poster”category each year.
She was a co worker. You using this story to cover your political retardation, along with your other posting puts you way ahead in that competition lol

You keep making things up regarding the story, as well. Hey, you want a world where people pretend to be offended when you ask their age and do not hit on them.. Well yeah you suck so you want that world.

You’re carrying water for shithead Republican politicians, who have a way worse record than big tech.

Go suck on your horse paste and whine about how you’re a “free thinker” though.
Uh ok. Sure. Wow what a non argument you have there

I can freely admit that there is tons about the Republican Party that was or is wrong. Their stance on big tech was to leave it alone. That worked until recently, and they had no idea what they had let happen. But yes, you should continue to let big tech suppress knowledge and information at its own whim.

First point is a strawman. Second is an obvious lie, as you are defending people who mindlessly drone talking points to prevent real discussion.
Po-ta-to-e

The e at the end is optional.

Back