Social Tyson Fury apologize needs to offer a proper apology for his homophobic and sexist remarks

This just shows the pointlessness of giving an apology because he apologized years ago.

The "never apologize" mantra holds true, when it comes to the fringe left whackiness. It's just something they hold over on you and keep going back to that well until it runs completely dry. Once you're out of the public eye they don't give a shit about it anymore.

They just feel like they should have a complete control over public figures and their behaviour/opinions.

Public apology is usually a mess, mostly because people are guilted into it.

Ive dated women who would irrationally get mad at me from time to time. If I apologized for stuff I didn't do or say to make them less angry, they would have ran me over from that point on.

The same is true about our media.

Do you guys agree with this writer?

No.

* homosexuality should be outlawed and conflated it with pedophilia.

* abortion should be outlawed.

* anti-Semitic comments about Jewish influence.

* called transgender people "freaks of nature".

* a woman’s best place is in the kitchen and on her back.

This is literally a mirror image of the War Room.

<36>

literally, who cares?

nobody should care about the private and political views of SOMEONE WHO PUNCHES PEOPLE IN THE FACE FOR A LIVING

nor any other athletes TBH

it was on the yahoo news front page written by the independent a legit news source, whats wrong with you guys in here attacking, if you don't like the topic then dont bother attacking people, contribute to a mature civil discussion geez.

Yahoo news is SJW trash click bait these days

I usually like your posts, but I cant fully agree with this one.

Its tricky to start censoring opinions online.

Although Tidwells opinion on this is annoying and clearly click-bait meant to rile up those with different values, I don't mind him posting. He has the right to voice his opinion.

Hell, the reason Trump one is because of fake outrage cases like this.

The more liberals show they don't understand how men are made to function, the more men start getting more and more fed up with the lies that they are force fed.

This is a positive in the long run.

It's a bit of an inside joke.

A while ago, Tidwell was having all of his WR threads dumped, and then made a thread complaining about being censored. It was also dumped.

wait, aren't gypsies historically lot lizards?

Ive dated women who would irrationally get mad at me from time to time. If I apologized for stuff I didn't do or say, they would have ran me over from that point on.

People nowadays are generally quite non-confrontational and don't want to be seen as the "bad guy", not to mention there's also all sorts of advertising/marketing-related problems involved, when a controversy pops up. Most like you're going to have a bunch of interest groups telling a public figure to make it go away by groveling at people's feet, even if it's just a niche group of people causing the controversy.

It takes a true "one percenter" individual nowadays, who actually steps up and ignores all of that pressure, sticking to their guns, not allowing themselves to be a doormat to be stepped all over by other people's agendas.

The funny thing though is that once you've done it once, they never really try it again. It's like a kid who keeps crying because they couldn't get the candy they wanted from the store, as an adult you have to teach them a more constructive way of going on about it, not allowing sentimentality to get in the way of teaching such lessons.

Ive dated women who would irrationally get mad at me from time to time. If I apologized for stuff I didn't do or say to make them less angry, they would have ran me over from that point on.

With manipulative people an apology is nothing more than an admission of guilt and wrongness. Apologizing to them does nothing but give them ammunition.

If I bothered getting upset over the beliefs of boxers or MMA fighters then I wouldn't be able to keep enjoying combat sports. I don't care what they think because they aren't policy makers. If one of them starts running for office over here then I'll care about his or her view of homosexuals.

Last edited:
I think Fury and Pacquiao should put out a single and do a tour together. We just need to get them out of your head, first.

When will Perfidious Albion's discrimination and oppression of the Irish Travelers end?

I used to carry a Travelers insurance policy. Just as a way of doing my little part to support the culture against bigotry. I believe it made a difference.

Travelers.jpg

You can't apologize or show weakness to the new left.

Do you guys agree with this writer? I remember Manny Pacquiao issues some similar remarks against Gays and Trannys but never really apologized.

By Chris Stevenson
The Independent Feb 24, 2020, 7:39 AM

The remarks date back a few years, but they have included a 2013 interview in which Fury said that he would "hang" his sister if she was promiscuous, a 2015 interview where Fury stated his belief that homosexuality should be outlawed and conflated it with pedophilia. He said that the two things, and abortion, should all be outlawed. In 2016, in an interview with video outlet SportsView London, he made antisemetic comments about Jewish influence and called transgender people "freaks of nature". In another remark about women he said: “I believe a woman’s best place is in the kitchen and on her back. That’s my personal belief. Making me a good cup of tea, that’s what I believe.”

https://sports.yahoo.com/tyson-fury-triumph-no-excuse-153900778.html

I think that he should have the right to his own beliefs.

anyone else find it odd that Freemasons also ask each other 'do you travel?'

Back